Bookmark and Share

Christ In Pogo Fellowship Ministry

We all need the affirmation of others and thus our faith can be strengthened through the bonds of love, caring and fellowship that have developed through this ministry. Basic spiritual and human values are shared together and subsequent friendships develop. Thank You Father for our brothers and sisters!

*Insert Awesome Forum Name Here*
April 20, 2024, 05:48:53 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:   Welcome to the 'Christ In Pogo' Fellowship Ministry Message Boards!  Please feel free to add new topics.  The New Topic button is found on the top right of the page on each of the boards.  And please feel free to reply to the posts already made!  We love the fellowship and value your ideas and input. Guests may read almost all boards but must first register to be able to post. To join us, fill in the short form located on the website at www.christinpogo.com/contact.htm  Our goal is to spread the Word of Christ with love and understanding.  We hope you make 'Christ In Pogo' your home and we look forward to knowing each and every one of you. 
God Is Blessing Us!  Smiley

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Overcoming Depression

Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Overcoming Depression  (Read 256 times)
tervana1

« on: May 26, 2008, 11:33:56 am »

Original post by Kenny (kendaw374)

Lord you have come into the world as a light,so that no one who believes in you should stay in darkness......As your words is in John 12:46 say .

My heart goes out too those  who are down,Their marriage and families are falling apart,feeling worthless, feeling gloomy ,feeling there is no hope left in them..

Guess what? There is hope!!!And there is  only one way out of depression and down falls of Life my friend.
    No It is not bye over eating!It is not bye having sex!It is not bye drinking or doing drugs?It is not bye running away from it.
Because you know what?It(Depression) will still be there, and it will over take you if you do not take care of it(Now).

There is only one way and It Is bye searching  Jesus Christ our Lord as your personal savior.He can get you out of it, in what ever you are going through.
He came into this world so when we believe in him we may have eternal Life.
Please Reade John 3:16-18

In John 10:10 tells us  the thief(Evil one) comes too steal,kill and destroy,i(Jesus) have come so that you may have life,and have it full.

I ask with great love for those of you, who may be hurting or alone,or feel that there is no hope left in them,too Give Jesus Christ a try..
I mean give him all your problem,worries,fear and anger,and leave every thing at his feet and leave it.You must remember you can not pick it back up,you have too leave it too Jesus,or he can not help you.

I Got news for you!He Loves you so much he(Jesus)came too die for us ,so we may have Life.It is all there in the bible,the new testament and the old testament it is all there.
For those who Just excepted Christ in their Life?I encourage you too start reading the new testament first for a better understanding of Christ and his comming before you Reade the old testament.He(Jesus) took all our sin,hurts and  and took it too the cross with him so it may die with him as his blood was dripping from him while he was on that cross.It died with him.

Oh Lord may your words soften the hearts of those who are hurting or are in bondage of fear or in  Anger or are feeling  alone ,at this time too be set free from it all .Please if you may lighten their walk Lord.Touch them and allow them too feel your presence Sweet Jesus
 Help them too over come this  depression they are in,so they may be happy again..
We Know in John 14:6 tells us you are the way,the truth and the Life.
Show him or her Lord there is a better way then too Just sit around and being depressed!
 Guide them as i ask that you help them too receive your Love and words with Love.
Oh Lord hold them,keep them from falling oh Lord.Keep their hearts right.
Allow them too see the Light at the end of the tunnel Lord so they may see hope at the end of the tunnel.
Show them Lord too search you from the words too for the words are the lamp onto our feet and the Light onto our Path.May the Light shine so they may see hallelujah.
Let no fear or angriness or feeling lonely remain in them Lord.
Help them too make things better Lord for their self and their situation they are in.In Jesus name Amen.

I would Like for those who wanna a new out Look in Life too goo to link we have in our home page and open your heart too the Lord.
This is for new Christains,but this is good for every one so they may receive hope.http://www.christinpogo.com/new_christian.htm

May God bless you all,and if you need some one too talk too,that can help you with your walk with Christ?
Please email info@christinpogo.com and they will be glad too help you with some one who can help you.
God bless you all and i hope and pray you seek a better relation ship with God and get pout of the depression you are in and turn it out for happiness 

Report Spam   Logged

"HE PERFORMS WONDERS THAT CANNOT BE FATHOMED, MIRACLES THAT CANNOT BE NUMBERED" 
Job 9:10

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

tervana1

« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2008, 11:38:17 am »

Wonderful Kenster!! Your words are Spirit-led and so important to the hurting. Thanks so much for the beautiful prayer. I'm sorry bro, I was unable to move the replies along with your post.  Undecided

Your sis,
terri
Report Spam   Logged

Lona211

« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2008, 11:44:02 pm »

Amen !! Amen !! Brother Kenney ! Preach It.
Sis Leona
Report Spam   Logged

What You Are Is God's Gift to You And What You Become Is Your Gift To God. Leona
Hesmyfriend2

« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2008, 10:14:39 am »

Thanks for posting this as I have trouble with depression and tend to hide away from all.
Sugar
Report Spam   Logged
iluvdaphne

« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2008, 06:06:12 pm »

kenny this will help me with my Depression and hard times!
Report Spam   Logged
WingzOfGrace

« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2008, 06:56:23 pm »

Thank you for this wonderful post. Jesus came to set us free from depression. In Isa. it says He will give us the oil of joy for mourning. Satan uses depression to keep us from drawing close to God. But as God used Terri to show me....I have to make the choice to seek God no matter how down I feel. If I stay down the devil wins.......by reaching out to Jesus and choosing to praise Him when I don't feel like it I can rise above depression and it loses its hold on me. PTL. God bless you.
Report Spam   Logged

The Lord bless the and keep thee: The Lord make His face shine upon thee and be gracious unto thee: The Lord lift up His countenance upon thee and give thee peace. Num. 6:24-26
birdiewoman1958

« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2008, 02:36:20 am »

o yes yes we do tend to get down with our feelings. the devil tries so very hard. but conquering them feelings with god is very great
'
Report Spam   Logged
BaldEagle4Christ

« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2008, 08:07:10 am »

Wow Terrie,
This touched my heart,even though i wrote it.
Well it was the holy spirit speaking through me.Not me
Hallelujah thank you Jesus.
Terrie i think i will email my post too.
I want it too reach thoughsands of people.
We are too plant seed Amen.

I think this should be reposted from month too month don't ya think?Or have Just a special spot for the most needed too read post?
Watch ya Think?
You following me?
(((Hugs))))
Kenny
Report Spam   Logged

Repentance involves (Change),in your attitudes,your mind and in your action.
tervana1

« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2008, 03:58:42 pm »

Amen everyone! Kenny I'm so glad you sent this to your internet friends. We all need a dose of Holy Ghost inspired teaching. I agree..why don't you post it on the general board the first of every month. Well said my brother!!  smitten

love ya,
terri
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: