Bookmark and Share

Christ In Pogo Fellowship Ministry

We all need the affirmation of others and thus our faith can be strengthened through the bonds of love, caring and fellowship that have developed through this ministry. Basic spiritual and human values are shared together and subsequent friendships develop. Thank You Father for our brothers and sisters!

*Insert Awesome Forum Name Here*
April 16, 2024, 02:56:59 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:   Welcome to the 'Christ In Pogo' Fellowship Ministry Message Boards!  Please feel free to add new topics.  The New Topic button is found on the top right of the page on each of the boards.  And please feel free to reply to the posts already made!  We love the fellowship and value your ideas and input. Guests may read almost all boards but must first register to be able to post. To join us, fill in the short form located on the website at www.christinpogo.com/contact.htm  Our goal is to spread the Word of Christ with love and understanding.  We hope you make 'Christ In Pogo' your home and we look forward to knowing each and every one of you. 
God Is Blessing Us!  Smiley

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Question

Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Question  (Read 350 times)
talktojesus

Hugs Deb

« on: July 01, 2008, 04:35:46 pm »

Almost scared to ask this

Can anyone help me understand this

Report Spam   Logged

Christ on my mind
Christ on my lips
Christ in my heart

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Lona211

« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2008, 06:43:22 pm »

All I can say is that I do not belive this is the work of the Holy Spirit, It was right when it said it was foolishness. I do not belive the Holy Spirit works this way, and that is why we can judge them by there fruit. And I did not see any fruit in this clip. Love , Leona
Report Spam   Logged

What You Are Is God's Gift to You And What You Become Is Your Gift To God. Leona
talktojesus

Hugs Deb

« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2008, 09:30:34 pm »

Thats how I feel too ....its late or else I`d say more ..ty for your response ...hugs Deb
Report Spam   Logged

Christ on my mind
Christ on my lips
Christ in my heart
wonderful_sky

« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2008, 11:03:13 am »

WOW!  THIS is the reason that Christians take a hard knock all the time.  The media never tells of the good things Christians do, they latch onto the off-the-beaten-path Christians.  THIS makes youtube and people laugh... but where in that was any teaching???  "Drunk in the Holy Spirit", he seemed drunk all right, but pretty sure the Holy Spirit was not part of that!  I love a good joke, love to hear funny things people do....however...that was rude, wonder how Bob felt about it?  If I was visiting this place, unsure about my faith... maybe never heard the Word before, what about that would make me want to be a Christian???   GEESH!! 
  grrr
Report Spam   Logged

Surely goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever.    Psalm 23:6
wonderful_sky

« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2008, 11:04:16 am »

I don't visit youtube much, however, I like Godtube.   www.godtube.com   There is some funny things there!  Much better than this!
Report Spam   Logged

Surely goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever.    Psalm 23:6
cometsweep32

« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2008, 11:16:58 am »

This was absolutley awful!  I seen nothing remotely humorous about this!

your sister in Christ,
Christie
Report Spam   Logged
talktojesus

Hugs Deb

« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2008, 02:35:01 pm »

By the way its on God Tube too

I have an acct at GodTube

I was so scared to post this because so many christians are defending him Cry

The time is now that we have to be very cautious ...this man calls on angels, has a violent healing ministry watchit

I have lost a few friends because I do not believe him  Cry

Thought I `d post it to let ya all know check hum out
"Todd Bentley"

Love to all Deb
Report Spam   Logged

Christ on my mind
Christ on my lips
Christ in my heart
marieann293

GOD BLESS ALL AND TO ALL THE GLORY

« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2008, 02:39:28 pm »

this is tearable and dose not belong here ..  it is a miss foot FOOL of a belive of the HOLY SPRIT AND GOD'S WORKS IN US THOU..AND TRY TO MISS LEAD A CHRISTIAN'S BY THIS .  SICK SICK        >>  JUST MY THOUGHTS OF THIS ....
Report Spam   Logged
birdiewoman1958

« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2008, 05:17:16 pm »

you know this is not god's work here  and its not how holy spirit is to work in them. this is not very good to being shown at all. i dont seem to understand why they show these kind of videos. to me its very disturbing ,to me i didnt feel very comfortable with it. but then i guess it is up to them what to show.   well this is my thoughts  im sorry
Report Spam   Logged
talktojesus

Hugs Deb

« Reply #9 on: July 02, 2008, 09:43:53 pm »

Its a Big Red Flag to me...Deb Shocked
Report Spam   Logged

Christ on my mind
Christ on my lips
Christ in my heart
marieann293

« Reply #10 on: July 02, 2008, 11:16:48 pm »

Deb .CAN YOU  DEFINE IT FOR ME AS YOU SAY> ITS THE BIG RED FLAG <   . .......  I DO KNOW ABOUT RED FLAG MEANS BUT NOT LIKE IT IS TALKING ABOUT HERE .
Report Spam   Logged
talktojesus

Hugs Deb

« Reply #11 on: July 03, 2008, 09:25:56 am »

Red Flag to me means "Beware"
Something that stirs my spirit not in a good way
He makes me very uncomfortable

Deb
Report Spam   Logged

Christ on my mind
Christ on my lips
Christ in my heart
marieann293

« Reply #12 on: July 03, 2008, 12:08:55 pm »

OK THANK YOU DEB .. NOW I CAN REST MY MIND AT THIS  UNCONFORTABLE VIDEO .....THANK YOU ..

God is our Judge WE WILL ALL STAND BEFOR HIM ONE BY ONE.
Report Spam   Logged
tervana1

« Reply #13 on: July 03, 2008, 01:00:35 pm »

Hmmmm Shocked  I spent quite a bit of time looking at different videos and articles on Todd Bentley. He has a my-space page that pretty much shows his character. I don't like to put anyone down or question their faith but we are to test the spirits. 1 John 4:1..."Dear friends, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world."

One particular website that exposed him as a suspicious character, showed a video of him praying and laying hands on people. Some of it was very disturbing. He would hiss and his voice would alter into a demonic sounding voice as he was shoving these poor people to the ground. There was another video where he talked of how God told him to kick a woman in the back and the face as he prayed over her. Another where he was supposedly told by God to take this woman and hit her legs with a baseball bat. On his my-space page he lists his favorite musical groups and two of them are satanic bands. He also carries many demonic tattoos all over his body.

He's a scary one alright. Some people forget that the devil has considerable power and is able to manifest as a spirit of light. Causing people to think they are being healed and having what they believe a Holy Ghost experience.  Test all things and all teachings before you jump headfirst into a trap set by the devil.

love,
terri
Report Spam   Logged

"HE PERFORMS WONDERS THAT CANNOT BE FATHOMED, MIRACLES THAT CANNOT BE NUMBERED" 
Job 9:10
marieann293

« Reply #14 on: July 03, 2008, 09:38:49 pm »

I WILL NOT PUT ANY ONE S NAME DOWN EATHER BUT WHEN IT COME TO A QUISTION ABOUT HOW GOD WORKS AND IT SAYS IN HIS WORD . ABOUT HOW WE RECIVE HIS POWER OF OR IN THE SPRIT .I WILL ASK MORE ??'S AND DEFIEND GODS WORDS IN THE BIBLE . SORRY IF I SAID A NAME BUT IS VIDEO A NAME NOT A PERSON . SORRY AGAIN .
 Shocked
ITS OK DEB I UNDERSTAND WHAT ITS ALL ABOUT I DONE MY STUDY   GOD BLESS .
Report Spam   Logged
plyrplybll

« Reply #15 on: January 24, 2009, 08:11:57 pm »

All i can say is the Bible says in Revelation 22:18 -19

Rev Bob
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: