Bookmark and Share

Christ In Pogo Fellowship Ministry

We all need the affirmation of others and thus our faith can be strengthened through the bonds of love, caring and fellowship that have developed through this ministry. Basic spiritual and human values are shared together and subsequent friendships develop. Thank You Father for our brothers and sisters!

*Insert Awesome Forum Name Here*
March 28, 2024, 07:37:43 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:   Welcome to the 'Christ In Pogo' Fellowship Ministry Message Boards!  Please feel free to add new topics.  The New Topic button is found on the top right of the page on each of the boards.  And please feel free to reply to the posts already made!  We love the fellowship and value your ideas and input. Guests may read almost all boards but must first register to be able to post. To join us, fill in the short form located on the website at www.christinpogo.com/contact.htm  Our goal is to spread the Word of Christ with love and understanding.  We hope you make 'Christ In Pogo' your home and we look forward to knowing each and every one of you. 
God Is Blessing Us!  Smiley

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

7/1/08 Healing in the prison

Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 7/1/08 Healing in the prison  (Read 174 times)
Ljclaire

I Thessalonians 5:17 Pray without ceasing.

« on: July 01, 2008, 09:54:42 pm »

Praise the Lord, for God is good.  We just got home from another evening in the midst of Gods glory, we had a healing service in the prison tonight and many were healed.  One ladies leg grew right there in front of us all. She had socks on. And as the leg grew the  hem of the sock moved lower.  I stand in amazement at the work of God.

Another lady had bad kidneys and she felt the Lord Healing her with the heat.

Our song leader was having a back ache and asked me to lay hands on her and as soon as my hands touched her back and I said Jesus you could hear the back pop and she said, did you hear that?  I said yes and she was instantly healed.

God is releasing his spirit on all flesh.  Now is the time to press in and see your miracles in your own lives. 

I can not remember all the healing's but their were many more. Oh one had arthritis. It was gone.

Last time we saw the women I had given them a handbook to study.  I asked if anyone had a testimony.
One of the ladies that has been writing to me stood up and said today was the day she was supposed to get out, but her sentence was denied.  She was praying and telling God that she would be ok if she had to stay in longer and she said all of a sudden a tear fell on her face from above her.  This is while she was in the cell.  She looked around and no one was by her. You see we have to pay the penalty for our bad behavior but God was showing her that he still had compassion on her.  Praise God.  She gave God the glory and said she will continue to  pray and seek God.  Many might say that is coincidence, but we must remove our blinders and believe that Gods word is truth and life to those that find it.

One lady went to a a member of our staff there and said she was going to call her sister in Michigan and have her send our ministry $100.00 and told us to please continue coming into the prison for them.  Praise God you see when we least  expect things God is doing exceedingly more than we could think or ask.  Praise the Lord.  Not for the money because whether we get the money or not it is about serving God and doing his will, but seeing the impact on these womens lives and seeing them surrender their lives to him is where the  miracle is.  It makes it all worth while.

For those of you who continue to pray for our prison ministry as well as the ones all over the world I thank you.  Continue to thank God for all he is doing. I will keep you informed on the great things God is doing here.

Your sister in Christ,

Laurie
« Last Edit: July 01, 2008, 09:58:57 pm by Ljclaire » Report Spam   Logged

II Chronicles 7:14 If my people who are called by my name, shall humble themselves and pray, and seek my face, and TURN FROM THEIR WICKED WAYS; THEN  will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and heal their land.

Your sister in Christ,  Laurie

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

cometsweep32

« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2008, 05:51:40 am »

Laurie,

Wow!  I am almost left speehcless here.  What an amazing God we serve.  It is so cool that healing miralces were performed here!  Our God does still perform miracles just as He did in the Bible.  I will keep your ministry in my prayers.  Please do keep sharing the stories about miracles.  Your stories uplift me in the greatest way.  Thank you for sharing and God Bless you.

your sister in Christ,
Christie
Report Spam   Logged
Blainepyle88
Rep, Sgt. of Arms, & CEO.

« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2008, 01:04:49 am »

I will keep your ministry in my prayers and keep up the good work!!  smitten
Report Spam   Logged

Blaine E Pyle, Jr
BaldEagle4Christ

« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2008, 06:58:13 am »

Oh my Gosh.Praise the Lord for all his great Mighty works he is doing through your prison missionairy (((Laurie)))
Oh how i love hearing the testimonies of others being healed.
I can remember yrs ago in my church,and this was my first yr going too church,and at the alter Our pastor was praying for this lady .And before you new it,her leg  had grown out about an inch.,I forgot all about it till you mention that Laurie.
That is awesome report you shared with us.Oh hallelujah.
I have been and will keep the missionaried in prayer Laurie,because through Christ,he she is changing Lives for every one in prison and for you all,and for us as you share the great wonder work God is doing.
God bless you and your Mission Laurie.
in Christ love,
Kenny
Report Spam   Logged

Repentance involves (Change),in your attitudes,your mind and in your action.
tervana1

« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2008, 08:36:01 am »

Big smiles and shivers here!  There is nothing more satisfying than to hear and see the work of the Lord. Praise His name for His faithfulness to all His children no matter what they have done or where they are. What is so awesome is that these miracles happen not only in the prison you minister in Laurie but all over the world. Glory to God!!

love,
terri
Report Spam   Logged

"HE PERFORMS WONDERS THAT CANNOT BE FATHOMED, MIRACLES THAT CANNOT BE NUMBERED" 
Job 9:10

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: