Bookmark and Share

Christ In Pogo Fellowship Ministry

We all need the affirmation of others and thus our faith can be strengthened through the bonds of love, caring and fellowship that have developed through this ministry. Basic spiritual and human values are shared together and subsequent friendships develop. Thank You Father for our brothers and sisters!

*Insert Awesome Forum Name Here*
April 18, 2024, 04:12:07 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:   Welcome to the 'Christ In Pogo' Fellowship Ministry Message Boards!  Please feel free to add new topics.  The New Topic button is found on the top right of the page on each of the boards.  And please feel free to reply to the posts already made!  We love the fellowship and value your ideas and input. Guests may read almost all boards but must first register to be able to post. To join us, fill in the short form located on the website at www.christinpogo.com/contact.htm  Our goal is to spread the Word of Christ with love and understanding.  We hope you make 'Christ In Pogo' your home and we look forward to knowing each and every one of you. 
God Is Blessing Us!  Smiley

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Prayer

Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prayer  (Read 283 times)
Typcin

« on: July 11, 2008, 07:23:21 pm »

I didn't die just so everyone knows lol... staying with my parents... Phil is in Texas looking for work.. and I have started a job at Burger King full time.. THE PLAN was to save up enough money to get down there but pretty much everything is in the wind right now. My husband and I are suffereing with marital problems, seems we fight and argue at the drop of a hat... last conversation we had was 4 days ago and it was heated. I was trying to explain to him that I was very lonley and I felt like he had no clue when it came to what I was going through, and I needed him to be more sensitive tward me and calm down the anger and cursing.. he replyed with "YOUR the adulterer" I know he is still hurting from this, and rightly so, but it has been quite a while and didn't have anything to do with the conversation. Then he hung up on me. I was so upset. I left him a voicemail saying that we might have to get a divorce if this continued and that he was an awful person, and had better just never ever call me again. WELL he hasnt. And I dont want a divorce. But I cant call him, because THE THING about my husband is whatever I say he is ALWAYS right, and I ALWAYS have to grovel... I dont feel like I should have to do that when we BOTH need to work on things. But in his eyes everying is my fault and he blames every misfortune on me. Anyhow... yeah so we need prayer badly. bah,,, thanks. i love you all. i will try to come around more often, but things are hectic.

Ruthie
Report Spam   Logged

Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called sons of God.
Matthew 5:9

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Char4Jesus

« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2008, 07:39:52 pm »

Lord,  I ask that You intercede in this marriage.  Lord,  I pray that You touch each of them and open their hearts.  Lord,  guide them and draw them both closer to You.  Lord,  without You first in their lifes they can't experiance the true love that You want them both to have.   Lord,  I pray for a blessing for this family.  In Jesus most precious name  Amen
Report Spam   Logged

God Bless you and I love you
Lona211

« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2008, 01:34:02 am »

Lord I ask you to break down the barrier that Ruthie and Her husband have against each other. Lord open up their heats and let them see that with out you there will be nothing solved. Touch them Lord in away that they have never felt you befor, give them words of kindness, Love and respect for each other,Just mend there broken hearts and restore them to happiness, so that your love, peace and joy can fill there hearts.Let them know when you forgive them of there sins that they are gone forever, you forget them and they have to beable to forgive each other as you have forgiven them.Start a life a new and not go back to the past. I pray that you can bring them back to gether again in the  way that you want a marriage to be.May they stand on your Word, and except all the promises that you have for them.Amen
A sister In Christ,
Leona
Report Spam   Logged

What You Are Is God's Gift to You And What You Become Is Your Gift To God. Leona
cometsweep32

« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2008, 05:27:28 am »

Heavenly Father,
I uplift Ruthie and her husband to you.  Lord, please convict the hearts of both Ruthie and her husband.  Lord, please take down the wall that has been built up between them.  Lord, please give them both wisdom and discernment.  Lord, please restore the love that was once there between Ruthie and her husband.  Lord, please comfort them both.  Lord, please breathe new life into the marriage.  Speak your words to them Lord and let them be able to hear you.  Lord, I ask that you just bring a sense of peace to them both.  In Jesus' Name, Amen.
Report Spam   Logged
BaldEagle4Christ

« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2008, 06:51:06 am »

(((Ruthie)))
Praise God your still alive.God is not done with you yet.
I am sorry in what you, and your husband is going through.
I wish i can hellp,but since i never been married ,So i do not know what you two are going through.
But what i caN do is show my Love and prayers too you Amen.

Heavenly Father,
I come too you this Day that you help Ruthie in every waY too save her marriage .I ask that you bless them with needs and help them through these difficult times/.
Please Lord open More doors of oppertunities for them and guide their foot steps where ever they go oh God/
Allow their path shine brightly and their Love too sproute hreatly....in Jesus name i  pray Ame.
Report Spam   Logged

Repentance involves (Change),in your attitudes,your mind and in your action.
tervana1

« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2008, 09:46:53 am »

((Ruthie)) smitten

I missed you!  I'm sorry things have turned so ugly for you two. You know we have talked about the problems you guys have at length and we agreed that until his unwillingness to forgive is dealt with then you will continue to have division in your marriage. I'm sorry hun this must be so very hard for you. My prayer for you is that your husbands heart will be softened, that he opens his heart to the leading of God and that he lay down his burdens at the foot of the cross. He needs a thourough cleansing Ruthie. Once he is able to do that then your marriage can be restored. You are both in my deepest prayers.

love,
terri
Report Spam   Logged

"HE PERFORMS WONDERS THAT CANNOT BE FATHOMED, MIRACLES THAT CANNOT BE NUMBERED" 
Job 9:10
Blainepyle88
Rep, Sgt. of Arms, & CEO.

« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2008, 03:32:16 pm »

Lord, keep Ruthie and her husband with you and comfort them, protect them from evil, heal them from their sorrows, and keep them together plus saved.
Report Spam   Logged

Blaine E Pyle, Jr
CanuckLynn
Administrator

Where God is, love is!

« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2008, 05:39:37 am »

Ruthie!   smitten

I've missed seeing you around here!  Oh Sweetie, I'm so sorry to hear about your marriage!  Marriage requires effort to make it vibrant and enduring. Sometimes it means listening to your spouse when you'd rather go to sleep, hanging up the wet towel once again, and even taking out the garbage. Putting your partner first through little daily acts of kindness, or mounting a concerted effort to replace negative habit patterns with positive ones, will help you treasure your marriage and keep it healthy.  Set a good example for him Ruthie.  Let God's light shine into your marriage and let that light be seen by your husband.  Let him know you really didn't mean you wanted to divorce. 

The bible tells us that men are to love their wives and that wives are to respect their husbands.  Respect isn't always easy, but it's worth striving for if it will save your marriage.  You and your little girl need your marriage to work.  Pray that God will open the doors to healing, and to your husband's heart and I'll be praying for both of you too!

love and prayers,
Georgie
Report Spam   Logged

Life without God is like an unsharpened pencil- it has no point.

Hebrews 11:1 (NIV) Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.
Typcin

« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2008, 01:37:44 pm »

Thank you all for your love and prayers. We are talking again, and I apologized for what I said and he knows that I love him and dont want a divorce. Everything else is still about the same, but I am trying to show him Jesus' love.
Report Spam   Logged

Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called sons of God.
Matthew 5:9
BaldEagle4Christ

« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2008, 05:10:55 pm »

(((Ruthie))))),  smitten
That is good you both are talking.And bye all means show him Jesus loves and pray for him.
All you can do Ruthie is pray and minister too him.
What i mean bye ministering is?
Be Like Jesus.Show him all you can do and that your trusting in the Lord and his ways.He will see that Ruthie and when you pray,ask God too water his heart and care for it.
You can not do it bye your self my friend.Only God can change some one.
Well i am praying,you keep beliveing ok?
in Christ love,
Kenny
Report Spam   Logged

Repentance involves (Change),in your attitudes,your mind and in your action.

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: