Bookmark and Share

Christ In Pogo Fellowship Ministry

We all need the affirmation of others and thus our faith can be strengthened through the bonds of love, caring and fellowship that have developed through this ministry. Basic spiritual and human values are shared together and subsequent friendships develop. Thank You Father for our brothers and sisters!

*Insert Awesome Forum Name Here*
April 20, 2024, 06:02:41 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:   Welcome to the 'Christ In Pogo' Fellowship Ministry Message Boards!  Please feel free to add new topics.  The New Topic button is found on the top right of the page on each of the boards.  And please feel free to reply to the posts already made!  We love the fellowship and value your ideas and input. Guests may read almost all boards but must first register to be able to post. To join us, fill in the short form located on the website at www.christinpogo.com/contact.htm  Our goal is to spread the Word of Christ with love and understanding.  We hope you make 'Christ In Pogo' your home and we look forward to knowing each and every one of you. 
God Is Blessing Us!  Smiley

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

My Daughter Leslie

Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: My Daughter Leslie  (Read 120 times)
tervana1

« on: July 18, 2008, 09:19:37 am »

I have the most awesome news!!  smitten Most of you know that my daughter Leslie has cirrhosis of the liver and has battled alcohol and drugs most of her life. To this day it has been a daily struggle and she has yet to get victory over her addictions. A liver biopsy done 3 years ago showed that the disease had progressed to the irreversible stage...in other words she won't get better only worse. Are you ready???  The doctors did another biopsy and this one showed that the viral count (the amount of disease present) had come down from 1 million to 250,000.  Her doctor said that he has only seen this happen twice in his career!! And this is without treatment!! In other words he has only seen two miracles. Grin  When Leslie went for her results she was prepared to hear that she would be put on a transplant list and even then the chances of receiving a liver were slim to none in the time we thought she had left. The doctor told her that the amount of disease is in the range that they don't even need to treat her!!  She still has Hep C and some cirrhosis but Praise be to God He has shown mercy on her and given her another chance to get right with Him. I am not sure how many more miracles I can take! LOL  The most recent being my daughter Amber.  It was hard to understand all Leslie was telling me about her miracle through the sobs and the tears but she has vowed to start living for the Lord. She is one of the strongest woman I know but is weak when it comes to the power the devil has over her addictions. So please keep her in your silent prayers that she will surrender completely and go through the fire of refining with strength and faith in the Lord.  I can now put the funeral arrangements out of my mind and start looking forward to the rest of my life with my first born baby girl. 

love you all bunches and then some,
terri
Report Spam   Logged

"HE PERFORMS WONDERS THAT CANNOT BE FATHOMED, MIRACLES THAT CANNOT BE NUMBERED" 
Job 9:10

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

cometsweep32

« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2008, 09:24:34 am »

((((Terri)))),

Wow!  What terriffic news about your daughter!  I am so happy for both you and her.  God is truly awesome!  I really hope that Leslie will completely give her life to God and allow Him to help her overcome her addictions.  I will be praying for her.  Love you.

your sister in Christ,
Christie
Report Spam   Logged
debomama52

God is in control!!

« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2008, 12:54:11 pm »

Oh Terri how wonderful!!  Praise the Lord for His continuing healing of Leslie!! I will most assuredly be praying for her to totally turn her life over to the Lord and to become whole in body and spirit!  Love you smitten
Report Spam   Logged

May the Peace of the Lord be with you always! ~~Deb~~
BaldEagle4Christ

« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2008, 01:54:00 pm »

(((((Terrie))))  smitten
That is amazing report you just shared here.I too have never stoped praying for Lesile since i added her too my prayer sheet.
Isn't that awesome Terrie.
God is truly blessing all of you and you know whaT Terrie?Galation 6:9.I l9ove iut.
You never gave up praying,you did not let worry take over you and you did so much for God in this ministrie and through many Lives.
God is really blessing you and your family.
Hallelujah.
Just wait my friend,he is not ddone with you,and your family.
He really wants all of your special attention and relationship with him.
I will keep your daughter and family in prayer .
in Christ love,
Kenny          p.s Terrie,your love for the Lord is strong and powerful.
Keep it up what you do and remember walk bye faith not bye sight 2ND CORINTHIAN 5:7
Also remember we love you Terrie as well as Ol God
« Last Edit: July 18, 2008, 01:58:00 pm by kendaw374 » Report Spam   Logged

Repentance involves (Change),in your attitudes,your mind and in your action.
WingzOfGrace

« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2008, 03:50:00 pm »

PRAISE THE LORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW GOD IS AN AWESOME GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh Terris I am soooooooooo happy.......God is soooooo good. I am bubbling over right now....speechless. To God be the Glory!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You and your family are in my prayers. God is a merciful God.
Report Spam   Logged

The Lord bless the and keep thee: The Lord make His face shine upon thee and be gracious unto thee: The Lord lift up His countenance upon thee and give thee peace. Num. 6:24-26
Lona211

« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2008, 05:06:52 pm »

Prasie the Lord Terri, What a day of rejoyceing this is for all that have been praying for Leslie, Yes, I have her on my evrday prayer list and I will continue praying silent for her.The Lord has brought her this far and I know He will now draw her into His fold, thank you Jesus for the two mericales that you have given to Terri and her family,   We prasie  You and thank You and all for your glory.
Wowwwwwwwww Terrie our Awesome our God is.
Your sister in Christ, Leona
Report Spam   Logged

What You Are Is God's Gift to You And What You Become Is Your Gift To God. Leona
dodie68105

« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2008, 09:02:05 pm »

Terry that is such wonder news about your daughter - Praise God!

dodie
Report Spam   Logged
birdiewoman1958

« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2008, 02:22:21 am »

wonderful wonderful news so happy happy to hear this glory o glory amen Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: