Bookmark and Share

Christ In Pogo Fellowship Ministry

We all need the affirmation of others and thus our faith can be strengthened through the bonds of love, caring and fellowship that have developed through this ministry. Basic spiritual and human values are shared together and subsequent friendships develop. Thank You Father for our brothers and sisters!

*Insert Awesome Forum Name Here*
April 18, 2024, 08:32:22 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:   Welcome to the 'Christ In Pogo' Fellowship Ministry Message Boards!  Please feel free to add new topics.  The New Topic button is found on the top right of the page on each of the boards.  And please feel free to reply to the posts already made!  We love the fellowship and value your ideas and input. Guests may read almost all boards but must first register to be able to post. To join us, fill in the short form located on the website at www.christinpogo.com/contact.htm  Our goal is to spread the Word of Christ with love and understanding.  We hope you make 'Christ In Pogo' your home and we look forward to knowing each and every one of you. 
God Is Blessing Us!  Smiley

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

God has healed a new born and its Mother!!!

Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: God has healed a new born and its Mother!!!  (Read 188 times)
Ljclaire

I Thessalonians 5:17 Pray without ceasing.

« on: July 18, 2008, 12:00:05 pm »

Vinnie's sister's name is Lori.  She just had her 8th child.  The baby was born with a hole in its heart. Some of her other children had this too but it went away.  The Doctor told Lori that this childs hole was too big and that it will not go away.  The baby was going to have to have surgery.  While doing the tests the doctors found out that he also had another serious problem.  His skull had no soft spot which would cause this child to be damaged mentally.  They told us about this. We began praying and took the prayer also to our revival where we all joined together and prayed for her.  Lori was told that they found some spots on her liver as well. 

Soon after the birth of this child Lori took it to the Philadelphia Hospital for surgery.  As they were doing the tests on the baby the Doctor came out shaking his head.  He said you need to turn around and take your baby home.  I do not know what happened but there is nothing wrong with this child. Just go home with your baby I have no answers for this.  Praise God.  Lori was mad at the Doctors. LOL  He was healed by the Lord and she is wanting to take this child to get a second opinion. LOL.

I believe that God wants our faith to be so strong that the Doctors are turning to Jesus  for the healing of their patients, so that Jesus name can be glorified.  We should not have to get the opinion of men to verify what God is doing. Amen.

Anyways,  Lori went to the Doctor and there are no spots on her liver.  He said she was a bit anemic but that will go away.  I believe in Jesus name it has gone away.

God is doing great and marvelous things.   Call out to God he is so near.  Pray and believe. Thank God for his miracles in your life and you will see more of them.  Give him glory for he is good and his mercy endures forever!!!

Your sister in Christ, Laurie
Report Spam   Logged

II Chronicles 7:14 If my people who are called by my name, shall humble themselves and pray, and seek my face, and TURN FROM THEIR WICKED WAYS; THEN  will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and heal their land.

Your sister in Christ,  Laurie

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

cometsweep32

« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2008, 12:03:55 pm »

Wow!  Great testimony Laurie!  Praise God for His healings and miracles. 

your sister in Christ,
Christie
Report Spam   Logged
BaldEagle4Christ

« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2008, 02:26:02 pm »

oh ((((Lorie))))), smitten
Every time i see you,i get excited too see what you havew too share with us..I love it
I mean God is truly blessing thousands Amen.
And every one around you!
What a shame of these Drs,not too belive in the power of God hallelujah.
We are too walk bye faith Lorie,not bye sight Amen
God is moveing strong hallelujah.
Thank you Father,for your Wonderful loveing mercies you pour on those who love you,which have been called according too your purpose.
in Christ love,'
Kenny
Report Spam   Logged

Repentance involves (Change),in your attitudes,your mind and in your action.
WingzOfGrace

« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2008, 03:08:41 pm »

AWESOME!!!!!!!! Praise the Lord!!!! Thank you so much for sharing this great testimony. I believe the time has come for us to see miraculous things from God. He is coming soon and I believe its time for His Glory to fill the earth. Praise the Lord.
Report Spam   Logged

The Lord bless the and keep thee: The Lord make His face shine upon thee and be gracious unto thee: The Lord lift up His countenance upon thee and give thee peace. Num. 6:24-26
Lona211

« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2008, 05:22:00 pm »

Prasie the Lord for  this great report, Isn't this like  our Awesome God,When we let Him be in Control He will heal complety and it is finished.Thank You Lord for this mericale, and I give You all the Glory,
sister in christ Leona
Report Spam   Logged

What You Are Is God's Gift to You And What You Become Is Your Gift To God. Leona
tervana1

« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2008, 06:28:22 pm »

Praise God for healing this precious baby. His parents must be so grateful and so filled with joy that they will never ever stop praising the Lord! Miracles are happening right and left in this world, I'm just so grateful that our family here is able to hear about them. Thank You Father for Your never ending mercies.

love,
terri
Report Spam   Logged

"HE PERFORMS WONDERS THAT CANNOT BE FATHOMED, MIRACLES THAT CANNOT BE NUMBERED" 
Job 9:10
Blainepyle88
Rep, Sgt. of Arms, & CEO.

« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2008, 07:09:54 pm »

Thank God that him heal both the baby and the mother!  cool
Report Spam   Logged

Blaine E Pyle, Jr
birdiewoman1958

« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2008, 09:40:57 pm »

praise the lord for a wonderful healing on the baby amen amen
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1   Go Up