Bookmark and Share

Christ In Pogo Fellowship Ministry

We all need the affirmation of others and thus our faith can be strengthened through the bonds of love, caring and fellowship that have developed through this ministry. Basic spiritual and human values are shared together and subsequent friendships develop. Thank You Father for our brothers and sisters!

*Insert Awesome Forum Name Here*
March 28, 2024, 08:14:12 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:   Welcome to the 'Christ In Pogo' Fellowship Ministry Message Boards!  Please feel free to add new topics.  The New Topic button is found on the top right of the page on each of the boards.  And please feel free to reply to the posts already made!  We love the fellowship and value your ideas and input. Guests may read almost all boards but must first register to be able to post. To join us, fill in the short form located on the website at www.christinpogo.com/contact.htm  Our goal is to spread the Word of Christ with love and understanding.  We hope you make 'Christ In Pogo' your home and we look forward to knowing each and every one of you. 
God Is Blessing Us!  Smiley

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

introducing myself

Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: introducing myself  (Read 220 times)
sissyofbruce

« on: August 02, 2008, 04:54:52 pm »

First of all I would like to thank God for bringing me to this website. I also want to thank all of you for creating it and being here for all of us Christians. I am 25 years old have a wonderful Christian husband and we have 3 children oldest boy is 5 daughter will be 4 in 2 weeks and youngest is 2. We love sharing Gods love with others especially our children and the youth at our church. We have been going to this little church in California for about 3 years now. It is a pleasure meeting some of you already. Love in Christ Donna
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

birdiewoman1958

« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2008, 10:19:52 pm »

hi there donna welcome to cip . i hope u enjoy the boards and be posting too. hope to meet you in prayer room too. i am so glad you joined.
god bless you donna
Report Spam   Logged
Lona211

« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2008, 10:31:47 pm »

Welcome Sissy, I am Leona and  so good to have you with us, and am so glade you found CIP.I am sure you will be blessed here, there are so many things to do. Pease come to our prayer rooms, we would love to have you with us.The time clocks below show you all the time zones.
You have a wonderful family there, may the Lord shower many blessing down on you and your family.
Look forward to seeing more of you.
God Bless !! Leona (Lona211)
Report Spam   Logged

What You Are Is God's Gift to You And What You Become Is Your Gift To God. Leona
CanuckLynn
Administrator

Where God is, love is!

« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2008, 04:26:50 am »

Hi Donna and welcome to our little family here!   smitten

You sound like a busy mom and wife!  How wonderful to have 3 children!  My youngest just turned 19 so if you'd like a bbsitter...let me know!   Wink  I'm having withdrawels!  Thanks for posting a bit about yourself and sharing with us Donna!  I'm looking forward to getting to know you better too!  If you have any questions or suggestions, please let us know!  You may email us anytime at info@christinpogo.com  Us older folks run out of ideas quicker than you younger folks..except for Terri..she's always a thinkin'!  Wink

love,
Georgie
Report Spam   Logged

Life without God is like an unsharpened pencil- it has no point.

Hebrews 11:1 (NIV) Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.
robins1497

« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2008, 05:46:44 am »

Hi Donna,

Welcome to CIP!  I am also new here and finding so much love and kindness.  I am sure you will come to love this group of ladies as much as I do already.  My name is Robin and have been married to Tony since 1996 and we have an 11 yr old daughter and 2 more children waiting on us in Heaven.  May God bless you!!!  I can not wait to get to know you better!!
Report Spam   Logged

In Christ's Love,
Robin
delurad

« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2008, 08:06:23 am »

Hi Donna;  So happy to have you in the family. I'm glad to meet you too Robin. My name is Dee and I dearly love this site.  It fills a need for so many people.  It's an added benefit to shut-ins and a comfortable place to come to share your problems or ask questions that are puzzling you.  Welcome and we hope to see you post and add to the mix.  Love Dee (delurad)
Report Spam   Logged
marieann293

GOD BLESS ALL AND TO ALL THE GLORY

« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2008, 11:15:38 am »

Hi donna welcome to cip i meet you last nite in prayer so glad you joined our family were you will be so blessed as i am .to being a member bless you .see you in prayer .... GODS LOVES YA   smitten AMEN .         Marge
Report Spam   Logged
schnowd

« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2008, 09:02:10 am »

Undecided
Hi I'm Vickie and I'm new here.  I hope to make some good Christian friends and learn how to become more dedicated to prayer.  I saw this site while playing PoGo and thought what a wonderful way to combine two of my favorite things.
My husband and I live in the Twin Cities, MN area and attend a wonderful Church.  God has brought the two of us together in a wonderful way.
I"m a 54 yo mom who has two grown daughters and my hubby has a 16 yo.
I love playing PoGo, Crocheting, and learning about people.
Please feel free to contact me because I'd really like to make some friends.
Thaks so much for creating this site and I hope to get to know lots of you here.
Report Spam   Logged
delurad

« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2008, 09:12:10 am »

Hi Vickie; My name is Dee, delurad, and I want to welcome you to this wonderful site.  We are truly blessed here with teaching and fellowship. A grand group of people that I hold dear.  I am a a great great grandma, and I feel like a mom to many of these members. But mostly I'm a sister in Christ with the hope of heaven eternal and blessings on earth.  I pray you will come back often and share with us.  Love you, Dee
Report Spam   Logged
BaldEagle4Christ

« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2008, 09:42:29 am »

Good Morning Vicky!
I am glad you like too get More in volved with prayer.we do have prayer two times a day.

http://christinpogo.com/members.htm
Just click on the sight there you will fiund below the times and days prayers are availbile.
Thissight is all about our God Amen..God has Blessed many that come here and really dedicated their Lives for Christ,This Ministires could not have been done with out him, and our obedient too the Lord and too make thus Ministries run!.
Since June of  2005 we have well over 1,977 members from Pogo, who heard something About cip.
This is a Big family here and we all learn the great Things that God provides for us.
So Please take your time in Looking around,reading every thing,comming to prayer meeting.where we come and commune with God,and some fellow ship.Or add our names too your friend List in Pogo,and meet us there,we Love too have you Join with us.

May God bless you Greatly.Hope too meet soon Dorthy.
God is blessing all of us.And he is blessing you.

Love Brother in Christ,
Kenny

Report Spam   Logged

Repentance involves (Change),in your attitudes,your mind and in your action.
debomama52

God is in control!!

« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2008, 10:30:30 am »

Welcome to our family!!!  You will truly be blessed!!
Report Spam   Logged

May the Peace of the Lord be with you always! ~~Deb~~
Lona211

« Reply #11 on: September 19, 2008, 11:04:47 am »

WELCOME VICKIE,
HOW WONDERFUL TO HAVE YOU JOIN OUR GREAT BIG CHRIST IN POGO FAMILY. WHAT A BLESSING TO HAVE YOU. AND GOD WILL BLESS YOU MORE HERE AS YOU GET TO KNOW MORE ABOUT US, WE ARE JUST ONE GREAT BIG LOVING CAREING FAMILY.
MY NAME IS LEONA (LONA211) I AM ONE OF CIP PRAYER WARRIORS , AND MY IF YOU WANT BLESSING JUST SIGN UP TO BE A WARRIOR, AND SEE HOW POWERFUL OUR GOD IS AND HOW HE ANSWERS PRAYER. I AM TRULY BLESSED TO THAT GOD LEAD ME TO THIS SITE OF HIS LOVING PEOPLE. I KNOW YOU WILL LOVE IT HERE, AND I HOPE TO GET TO SEE MORE OF YOU.
REJOICING IN THE GREATNESS OF  OUR LORD!' SISTER IN CHRIST, LEONA
Report Spam   Logged

What You Are Is God's Gift to You And What You Become Is Your Gift To God. Leona
Wild069Man

« Reply #12 on: September 19, 2008, 02:15:31 pm »

WELCOME HOME
HI DONNA AND VICKY

MY NAME IS MARTY, BUT YA'LL CAN CALL ME WILD OR WILD MAN.  I HOPE AND PRAY YOU ALL ENJOY THIS SITE AS MUCH AS WE ENJOY HAVING YOU HERE.  WE ARE A GOOD BUNCH OF FOLKS, EVEN THO WE BELONG IN IN THE MENTAL HOSPITAL,( EXCEPT FOR ME OF COURSE)  WE ALWAYS TRY AND HAVE FUN, BUT WE DO KNOW HOW TO BE SERIOUS TOO, (SOMETIME)  IF YA"LL EVER NEED A BROTHER FEEL FREE TO CALL ON ME, I GOT 2 GOOD EARS TO LISTEN, AND 2 GOOD SHOULDERS TO CRY ON IF YOU NEED THAT TOO

HOPE TO HEAR FROM YA'LL SOON
MARTY
Report Spam   Logged

For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God iseternal life in Jesus Christ our Lord...Romans 6:23

For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, that who so ever believe in him should not perish but have eternal life...John 3:16
tervana1

« Reply #13 on: September 19, 2008, 05:16:40 pm »

Hi Vicky...Welcome to the CIP family. smitten  I can't wait to know you better sis! As Leona and Kenny said, we have all sorts of opportunities to share your love for prayer. As for making new friends....you just made abunchofem!  crazy  If you need any help navigating around the site please let us know. Please post often and jump right in with any questions you may have.

Your new sister-in-Christ,
terri
Report Spam   Logged

"HE PERFORMS WONDERS THAT CANNOT BE FATHOMED, MIRACLES THAT CANNOT BE NUMBERED" 
Job 9:10
schnowd

« Reply #14 on: September 19, 2008, 08:05:33 pm »

:embarassed:Hi everyone has made me feel so welcome and has said if I had questions to ask.  I'm hoping you can point me in the right direction. I'm interested in how prayer shawls are used.  I crochet and have the general idea that they are made and given to someone in need.  But that is about all I know.  Can anyone help me as to how I go about making one and the thoughts or prayer format (?) that I'd follow.  I'm not even sure I'm asking this right so please set me straight I'd really appreciate it.
God Bless You All!
Vickie
Report Spam   Logged
robins1497

« Reply #15 on: September 20, 2008, 07:40:11 am »

Welcome to CIP Vickie!  So glad to have you join our group here...this is a great group of ppl!  CIP has become so dear to my heart..It is so nice to be able to come here and have prayer with one another and know that others do really care about and pray for you.  Can't wait to get to know you better!!  God Bless!
Report Spam   Logged

In Christ's Love,
Robin
tervana1

« Reply #16 on: September 20, 2008, 08:22:19 am »

Hi Vickie,

Do me a favor sis!  Could you post your question again on the message board titled General Board?  I'm afraid no one will see your question in this area.  smitten  Once there simply click on the New Topic button, located on the top right side. I'm sure we can help answer your questions hun.

love,
terri
Report Spam   Logged

"HE PERFORMS WONDERS THAT CANNOT BE FATHOMED, MIRACLES THAT CANNOT BE NUMBERED" 
Job 9:10
CanuckLynn
Administrator

Where God is, love is!

« Reply #17 on: September 24, 2008, 12:34:08 am »

Hi Vickie!   smitten

Welcome to the family! I sincerely hope you will find the folks here as wonderful as I have and will receive many blessings as you get to know us and we get to know you!  Please feel free to post all you want here so we can get to know you better too!  And don't forget about the prayer room...you will be warmly welcomed and your prayer requests will be happily received.  There is a time of fellowship after each prayer time too, so you'll be able to get to know others there also.  If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email us at info@christinpogo.com and we'll do everything we can to assist you!

So happy you've joined us Vickie and I hope to get to know you better soon!  Smiley

love,
Georgie
Report Spam   Logged

Life without God is like an unsharpened pencil- it has no point.

Hebrews 11:1 (NIV) Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: