Bookmark and Share

Christ In Pogo Fellowship Ministry

We all need the affirmation of others and thus our faith can be strengthened through the bonds of love, caring and fellowship that have developed through this ministry. Basic spiritual and human values are shared together and subsequent friendships develop. Thank You Father for our brothers and sisters!

*Insert Awesome Forum Name Here*
April 16, 2024, 10:42:38 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:   Welcome to the 'Christ In Pogo' Fellowship Ministry Message Boards!  Please feel free to add new topics.  The New Topic button is found on the top right of the page on each of the boards.  And please feel free to reply to the posts already made!  We love the fellowship and value your ideas and input. Guests may read almost all boards but must first register to be able to post. To join us, fill in the short form located on the website at www.christinpogo.com/contact.htm  Our goal is to spread the Word of Christ with love and understanding.  We hope you make 'Christ In Pogo' your home and we look forward to knowing each and every one of you. 
God Is Blessing Us!  Smiley

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

My miracle named Rebecca

Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: My miracle named Rebecca  (Read 185 times)
robins1497

« on: August 03, 2008, 05:59:40 am »

Okay I get kind of mushy telling this story but here goes..my husband and I got married when I was only 16 and he was 18, yes I know very young..we got married on July 7 1996 and by the beginning of August we found out I was pregnant.  We were so happy...I went my doctor appts as usual and then in December it was time for our first ultrasound.  I was amazed at the life I was looking at and then the doctor said for us to hang tight a minute she wanted to get a nurse to look at it...well the nurse came in and they agreed that I was carrying twins!  The doctor told us she wanted us to go to the hospital for a better ultrasound and so we did thinking she was just confirming the twins...well a day after the ultrasound at the hospital the doctor called us and told her we needed to come to her office to talk to her.  She only had to say there is a problem with one of the babies and I totally zoned out.  My husband had to tell me everything she said.  Well that was on Dec. 20 and on Dec. 27th we went to a doctor in Atlanta and had to decide that day if we were going to carry both the babies out as long as we could or abort the one with the birth defect....we knew that we were going to keep both babies as long as possible because with God anything is possible...well on Jan. 7 my water broke and I was rushed by ambulance the 2 hour drive to Atlanta....where I was on bed rest for 7 days..and on Jan. 14 1997 at 10:31am Rebecca Lynn was born weighing 1lb 2.2 ounces and at 10:35 her twin sister Tami Grace was stillborn...My heart was rejoicing over Rebecca but grieving for Tami and also at that point it wasn't even clear if Rebecca would survive.  She lived for the next 5 months in Dekalb Medical Center fighting for her life...many times we were called in the middle of the night telling us she wouldn't survive the rest of the night and had to rush down there.  Well here we are 11 years later and she is a fighter...she is 4'5" and weighs about 55lbs but eats like a horse and has no health problems.  Praise the Lord for the miracle he gave to us 11 years ago!!
Report Spam   Logged

In Christ's Love,
Robin

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

CanuckLynn
Administrator

Where God is, love is!

« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2008, 06:12:26 am »

Oh my Robin!  Cry  I got mushy reading about your pregnancy and the girls too!  I love to hear how you relied on God to carry you through and for His will to be done!  Even though you and your husband were so very young at that time, you were able to lean on God for all your needs and had enough faith that He would take care of all of you!  Robin, thank you for sharing about your miracle baby with us, and thank you for reminding us that when we have God in our lives, He will provide the comfort, peace and all the love we need to get us through the tough times AND He has promised that we will one day all gather together with Him....and your Tami Grace who is waiting for you there!   smitten

love you Sis!
Georgie
Report Spam   Logged

Life without God is like an unsharpened pencil- it has no point.

Hebrews 11:1 (NIV) Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.
debomama52

God is in control!!

« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2008, 01:02:26 pm »

What a beautiful miracle you have Robin!!  Thank you so very much for sharing this heartfelt testimony with us!!  God bless you and your family!!  smitten
Report Spam   Logged

May the Peace of the Lord be with you always! ~~Deb~~
birdiewoman1958

« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2008, 03:51:42 pm »

beautiful beautiful miracle . i thank you for sharing this story with us. for such young age to have a baby or babies and to lean on god is a great story here. may god bless you very greatly
Report Spam   Logged
WingzOfGrace

« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2008, 05:56:54 pm »

Thank you sharing this wonderful story. For one so young you showed such strength and wisdom. PTL for your miracle baby. May God bless you and your family.
Report Spam   Logged

The Lord bless the and keep thee: The Lord make His face shine upon thee and be gracious unto thee: The Lord lift up His countenance upon thee and give thee peace. Num. 6:24-26
tervana1

« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2008, 06:15:01 pm »

Robin what a beautiful testimony.  Cry  You know really you have two miracle babies. You just haven't met Tami Grace yet. Anytime a baby is knit together in the womb that child is a miracle. The babies that aren't born into this world are born into Heaven. For only reasons He knows He decided to leave Rebecca in your tender care and scoop up her sister into His loving arms. Now that is the love of God!  smitten

When the sadness of your loss comes over your family just remember the happiness and the joy in Heaven over her presence. Thanks so much for sharing with this us. You are truly blessed!

love,
terri
Report Spam   Logged

"HE PERFORMS WONDERS THAT CANNOT BE FATHOMED, MIRACLES THAT CANNOT BE NUMBERED" 
Job 9:10
delurad

« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2008, 07:43:54 am »

Wonderful testimony and enlightened responses.  God bless you, Honey.  I loved reading all of them.  Dee
Report Spam   Logged
robins1497

« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2008, 10:22:46 am »

Thank you all for your responses.  I am so thankful that God has given me the children that He has so far and I am looking forward to the day that I can hold my 2 babies in my arms that are in Heaven! Love you all!
Report Spam   Logged

In Christ's Love,
Robin
BaldEagle4Christ

« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2008, 02:20:50 pm »

Wow Robin,
Ty for shareing your miracles babies.
Especially with you both being so young and leaning on God"Wow"
You both are Gods babies too because you trusted him and leaned on him all the way.
Yes one day you will be holding on you other babies in heaven.
I believe we aree so blessed too have you here shareing this with us, there is some one out there that is going too need too read this too.
God knows.
(((Huggs)))
Kenny
Report Spam   Logged

Repentance involves (Change),in your attitudes,your mind and in your action.
cometsweep32

« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2008, 11:31:07 am »

Thank you for sharing your miraculous story.  You are truly blessed!  I myself had two miscarriages and grieved for a very long time.  I know that I will one day be reunited with my two precious babies!  This brings me great comfort.  God has blessed me with two beautiful daughters ages 13 and 11.  I am truly blessed to have both of my daughters.  Again, thank you for sharing your story and God Bless You.

your sister in Christ,
Christie
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: