Bookmark and Share

Christ In Pogo Fellowship Ministry

We all need the affirmation of others and thus our faith can be strengthened through the bonds of love, caring and fellowship that have developed through this ministry. Basic spiritual and human values are shared together and subsequent friendships develop. Thank You Father for our brothers and sisters!

*Insert Awesome Forum Name Here*
April 19, 2024, 02:26:18 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:   Welcome to the 'Christ In Pogo' Fellowship Ministry Message Boards!  Please feel free to add new topics.  The New Topic button is found on the top right of the page on each of the boards.  And please feel free to reply to the posts already made!  We love the fellowship and value your ideas and input. Guests may read almost all boards but must first register to be able to post. To join us, fill in the short form located on the website at www.christinpogo.com/contact.htm  Our goal is to spread the Word of Christ with love and understanding.  We hope you make 'Christ In Pogo' your home and we look forward to knowing each and every one of you. 
God Is Blessing Us!  Smiley

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Veronica's Testimony

Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Veronica's Testimony  (Read 185 times)
tervana1

« on: September 09, 2008, 09:23:47 am »

Hi family!  smitten

Our new member, Veronica (Imlivinrite4Him) has given me permission to post an email she sent us until she becomes familiar with posting. Let's give her our usual CIP welcome! Welcome to the family Sis!  smitten

Your new sister in Christ,
terri

Thank you for this message today.  I really needed it.  I had been battling an oppressive spirit and it had taxed my joy.  Thank God that I won the victory and that battle is over.  When I was battling it I had to constantly be in prayer even at work my mind was in prayer because satan was so heavy on me that I could not feel anything but an elephant on me.  I have found out that when you are in this battle that it is easy to lose the joy but when you start praising God during it that you can have moments of joy.  I thank God that during this time that He never left me to fight it alone.  I had a friend who was praying for me and giving me words from God.....when I myself started hearing from God i knew that it was soon over....i won the battle the funniest way.  I had gotten up in the middle of the night and when i laid back down to go to sleep i was praying myself back to sleep.  this strange feeling came over me and i was scared...i said Lord if this is from you then let me learn whatever it is i am needing to learn from this...if it isnt then please make this feeling go away....He said "move your head"....thats it just those 3 words....i did and it was gone and so was my battle....the next sunday in church i felt so impressed to go say something to my mother...i would never do this on my own cause it just seemed silly to do that in the middle of a service...but the feeling was so strong that i went and did it...i knew it was the Lord telling me to do this because satan wouldnt have wanted me to make up with my mother.  I thank  God that for whatever reason i went through this that I made it with his help...i know i went through it to learn to trust Him.....i feel this was His way of teaching me this lesson.  Anyway i want to thank you again for this sermon on joy and how to get it and keep it.  Veronica

Report Spam   Logged

"HE PERFORMS WONDERS THAT CANNOT BE FATHOMED, MIRACLES THAT CANNOT BE NUMBERED" 
Job 9:10

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Char4Jesus

« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2008, 09:29:54 am »

That's awesome Veronica.  Welcome to CIP.  I pray that you are as blessed by this ministry as I have been.   The people and the posts are great.   God's presence here is very strong.   We love and support each other.   I'm very glad to have you here and look forward to seeing you post things.

Charlene
Report Spam   Logged

God Bless you and I love you
cometsweep32

« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2008, 09:31:07 am »

Hello Veronica,
Welcome to Christ In Pogo!  I am so glad that you joined our ever growing family here.  You will be very blessed by being a member of CIP.  It is very nice to meet you and I hope to see you on the boards and in prayer real soon.  God Bless You!

your sister in Christ,
Christie
Report Spam   Logged
debomama52

God is in control!!

« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2008, 09:36:37 am »

Welcome to our family Veronica!!  You have joined a truly blessed bunch of God's people!!  Thank you for sharing your testimony with us!!  It is a wonderful one!!  God bless you and look me up on Pogo anytime (pogo name is same as here).   smitten
Report Spam   Logged

May the Peace of the Lord be with you always! ~~Deb~~
birdiewoman1958

« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2008, 11:49:56 am »

o amen amen wow such inspiring story a great testimony. welcome to cip . and may god bless you from this day forward veronica Smiley
Report Spam   Logged
Lona211

« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2008, 12:47:33 pm »

PRASIE THE LORD VERONICA, WHAT A GREAT BLESSING TO READ YOUR TESTIMONY..
WELCOME TO CIP, WE ARE SO BLESSED TO HAVE YOU JOIN US, AND WHAT A BLESSING TO SEE YOU IN PRAYER LAST NIGHT, AND WE HOPE TO SEE MORE OF YOU, I KNOW YOU WILL BE BLESSED   WITH OUR BIG FAMILY THAT LOVES AND CARES FOR EACH OTHER, I GET A BLESSING HERE EVERDAY..
MY NAME IS LEONA ( Lona211 ) AND I AM ALSO A PRAYER WARRIOR FOR CIP, AND WHAT A BLESSING ..
HOPE TO SEE MORE OF YOU, GOD BLESS !!
SISTER IN CHRIST LEONA
Report Spam   Logged

What You Are Is God's Gift to You And What You Become Is Your Gift To God. Leona
BaldEagle4Christ

« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2008, 01:09:15 pm »

Hi there Veronica.
Welcome too christinpogo Ministry ,the home of the Lord.
I am blessed God lead you here so he can feed you what he has here for all of us.
And the fellow ship here in cip Is awesome.
God truly blessing all those who seek him daily.

Thank you for shareing alittle about your terstimonies and i hope and pray many More great things come of you,because in Romands 8:28 in all things,God works for good of those who love you,who been called according too (His)Purpose!
And we all have been called here for a reason Veronica.
Hope too meet you soon.
Kenny
Report Spam   Logged

Repentance involves (Change),in your attitudes,your mind and in your action.
robins1497

« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2008, 06:45:08 pm »

Welcome to CIP Veronica and thank you for sharing your testimony.  It is such a blessing to me to see how the Lord is working in your life.  I look forward to chatting with you and getting to know you.  God Bless!
Report Spam   Logged

In Christ's Love,
Robin
delurad

« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2008, 06:54:59 pm »

Hi Veronica;  My name is Dee (delurad) and I want to thank you for the inspiring testimony. Isn't God just awesome?  I could almost feel the Holy Spirit here with me when I read it. We welcome you to our family of God and hope to see a lot of you here.
Report Spam   Logged
CanuckLynn
Administrator

Where God is, love is!

« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2008, 07:39:04 am »

Hi Veronica!  smitten 

It's sooo good to have you join us here!  You're testimony is exciting! God is awesome all the time, eh?  I hope to see you around here more often!

love,
Georgie
Report Spam   Logged

Life without God is like an unsharpened pencil- it has no point.

Hebrews 11:1 (NIV) Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.
Ljclaire

I Thessalonians 5:17 Pray without ceasing.

« Reply #10 on: September 11, 2008, 06:44:33 am »

Hi Veronica, That is a great testimony of your obedience to Gods word.  Thanks for sharing it.  Enjoy this site and I pray we continue to hear from you.  God bless you.  Laurie
Report Spam   Logged

II Chronicles 7:14 If my people who are called by my name, shall humble themselves and pray, and seek my face, and TURN FROM THEIR WICKED WAYS; THEN  will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and heal their land.

Your sister in Christ,  Laurie
Wild069Man

« Reply #11 on: September 11, 2008, 10:41:47 am »

HI VERONICA, AND WELCOME TO THE FAMILY.  WE ARE PRETTY GOOD BUNCH IN HERE AND WE HAVE A LOT OF LOVE TO SHARE.  I HOPE TO HEAR MORE FROM YOU AND IF YOU EVER NEED TO TALK ABOUT ANYTHING THERE IS SOMEONE HAS THEIR EARS ON AND A SHOULDER TO CRY ON IF YOU NEED THAT TOO.  I KNOW THEY SURE HAVE HELPED ME WHAEN I NEEDED SOMEONE.

Wild Man
Report Spam   Logged

For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God iseternal life in Jesus Christ our Lord...Romans 6:23

For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, that who so ever believe in him should not perish but have eternal life...John 3:16

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: