Bookmark and Share

Christ In Pogo Fellowship Ministry

We all need the affirmation of others and thus our faith can be strengthened through the bonds of love, caring and fellowship that have developed through this ministry. Basic spiritual and human values are shared together and subsequent friendships develop. Thank You Father for our brothers and sisters!

*Insert Awesome Forum Name Here*
April 20, 2024, 12:36:04 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:   Welcome to the 'Christ In Pogo' Fellowship Ministry Message Boards!  Please feel free to add new topics.  The New Topic button is found on the top right of the page on each of the boards.  And please feel free to reply to the posts already made!  We love the fellowship and value your ideas and input. Guests may read almost all boards but must first register to be able to post. To join us, fill in the short form located on the website at www.christinpogo.com/contact.htm  Our goal is to spread the Word of Christ with love and understanding.  We hope you make 'Christ In Pogo' your home and we look forward to knowing each and every one of you. 
God Is Blessing Us!  Smiley

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

My daughter and a miracle of faith

Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: My daughter and a miracle of faith  (Read 206 times)
Ljclaire

I Thessalonians 5:17 Pray without ceasing.

« on: October 04, 2008, 07:57:11 pm »

Last night at 2:24 am I was awoken by a loud voice in my room calling MOM!!!  My daughters are 28 and 30.  They have not lived at home for years.  I knew that God had woken me up to pray.  I fell to my knees and began praying in the spirit for my daughter I knew it was for my 30 yr old.  I had a weight on me to pray and keep praying.  I knew it was too late to call but I could sense the Lord telling me to call her.  So at 2:30 am I called her.  No answer.  I began praying harder and harder and believing God to do a miracle in a situation I knew nothing about.

We have been in a woman's conference all weekend so this evening as I got home I called her and no answer again.

I got the recorder and I told her call me, I have to hear from you.  Paula knows the Lord but she has not been living for him.  She just called me back maybe 30 minutes ago.  She said mom for the past week i have been so ill i could hardly get out of my bed.  She has a 2yr old. Rene, had been helping her with the baby but still had to work.  He set things in the room for her to make it better for her while he was gone such as tv and dvd for the cartoons for Claire.  He had even made up food in advance for Claire. ( That is a miracle all in itself ) LOL

I had called her for several days and had not gotten any response up until today.  She said her fever was so high she was delirious and vertigo symptoms had set in on her when she tried to walk.  This morning, she woke and was perfectly well. She tried to stand expecting to be dizzy but she was healed.!!!!!

Rene had told her that I called her a 2:30 am.  I never call anyone at that hour and she knew it.  I told her what had happened last night on the phone and she said Praise God.  She said when she got up and was perfectly fine this am she knew even before talking to me God had healed her.  She was thanking God and praising him. 

I know that some of you have a hard time believing in some of this and I understand, but God does things that make people see that it is him.  Like having me to call in faith to her at 2:30 gave them proof of my story of being woken up. 

Through my praying in the spirit for what I did not know what was going on God healed her.  The best miracle of this story is tomorrow she said "It IS TIME" for her family to start going back to church-- That was her own words to me tonight.

When her friends ask her about her mom, she tells them you won't believe it, I know but my mom is a faith healer- and she preaches to people about Jesus.  You see---- it works.  God works. I have never told her I was a faith healer.LOL.  I just listen to the spirit of the Lord and walk by faith.  He is the healer, we are all just vessels.  I am so thankful he woke me to pray for her.  She has a calling on her life. God has shown it to her.  I told her tonight that Satan wants to sift her like wheat.  Just like Jesus said to Peter.  He knows she has a calling on her life.  He wants to snuff her out. 

We are so blessed to have a God that has overcome the evil one.  Pray and ask God to reveal to you when you need to pray for the lost, he will wake you in the am to pray.  Take it seriously.  I had such an aching in my spirit last night.  It did not leave me for a long while but I knew I had to pray.  I did not know what to pray so I had to pray in the spirit.  She is healed and a miracle is revealed to her family that will turn their lives around for the Lord.  His ways are not our ways and his thoughts are not our thoughts, even when it seems so unbelievable that it  will work, be obedient and watch God do miracles in your life.

I share these things because I can not keep them to myself. I have to give God the glory for the mighty things he does.  Oh how great and awesome you are Father.

Laurie

Report Spam   Logged

II Chronicles 7:14 If my people who are called by my name, shall humble themselves and pray, and seek my face, and TURN FROM THEIR WICKED WAYS; THEN  will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and heal their land.

Your sister in Christ,  Laurie

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

tervana1

« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2008, 08:13:28 pm »

Awesome testimony Laurie! Our praises go to the Father for revealing His love and healing to Paula. What an awesome God we serve. Great things are going to be shown to her now that she has aknowledged that the Lord is her King. Hallelujah!

love,
terri
Report Spam   Logged

"HE PERFORMS WONDERS THAT CANNOT BE FATHOMED, MIRACLES THAT CANNOT BE NUMBERED" 
Job 9:10
Char4Jesus

« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2008, 03:56:25 am »

Praise the Lord, Laurie.   Our God works miracles and it's amazing to see them

Charlene
Report Spam   Logged

God Bless you and I love you
cometsweep32

« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2008, 04:15:24 am »

Wow. Praise God.  What an awesome miracle.  Thank you for sharing Laurie.

your sister in Christ,
Christie
Report Spam   Logged
delurad

« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2008, 08:12:23 am »

Thank you, Laurie for an awesome testimony of God's faithfulness.  I love to hear testimones of how He talks to his people.  Amen and Amen.  Dee
Report Spam   Logged
debomama52

God is in control!!

« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2008, 09:17:31 am »

Oh, Laurie. thank you so much for sharing this awe inspiring testimony!  God bless you and your family!!  smitten
Report Spam   Logged

May the Peace of the Lord be with you always! ~~Deb~~
pauline1028

GIVE A HUG~GET A HUG

« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2008, 12:11:20 pm »

LAURIE, THAT IS SO GREAT! PRAISE THE LORD!!
GOD COMES TO US IN SO MANY WAYS,DREAMS,PEOPLE ECT....
WE JUST HAVE TO LEARN TO LISTEN.
THANK YOU FOR SHARING

Report Spam   Logged

Love your Sister in Christ
Pauline  <>< <>< <><
CanuckLynn
Administrator

Where God is, love is!

« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2008, 04:43:44 am »

Amen!  Nothing is impossible with God!
Report Spam   Logged

Life without God is like an unsharpened pencil- it has no point.

Hebrews 11:1 (NIV) Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.
eaglebless8

« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2008, 05:19:19 am »

Laurie
 What a testimony there. Praise God Glory goes to God Almighty. Keep up with what u are doing for Our Lord Jesus Christ.
              Sister in the Lord,
                              Patty
Report Spam   Logged
Ljclaire

I Thessalonians 5:17 Pray without ceasing.

« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2008, 05:38:31 am »

Thank you all, She is a work in progress, as we all are.  I know now what the Lord talks about being tossed like the waves. Some weeks she is hot and the next week she is NOT!! Oh Well, what God has purposed in her life will come to pass when we trust in him and his timing. Not our own.

Praise God.

Hi Patty, So nice to see you chatting with us. Love ya gf.I love you all for that matter. LOL We are all like family and one body of Christ so I am thankful for each and every one of you.

Report Spam   Logged

II Chronicles 7:14 If my people who are called by my name, shall humble themselves and pray, and seek my face, and TURN FROM THEIR WICKED WAYS; THEN  will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and heal their land.

Your sister in Christ,  Laurie

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: