Bookmark and Share

Christ In Pogo Fellowship Ministry

We all need the affirmation of others and thus our faith can be strengthened through the bonds of love, caring and fellowship that have developed through this ministry. Basic spiritual and human values are shared together and subsequent friendships develop. Thank You Father for our brothers and sisters!

*Insert Awesome Forum Name Here*
April 20, 2024, 12:27:59 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:   Welcome to the 'Christ In Pogo' Fellowship Ministry Message Boards!  Please feel free to add new topics.  The New Topic button is found on the top right of the page on each of the boards.  And please feel free to reply to the posts already made!  We love the fellowship and value your ideas and input. Guests may read almost all boards but must first register to be able to post. To join us, fill in the short form located on the website at www.christinpogo.com/contact.htm  Our goal is to spread the Word of Christ with love and understanding.  We hope you make 'Christ In Pogo' your home and we look forward to knowing each and every one of you. 
God Is Blessing Us!  Smiley

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Hello Family

Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hello Family  (Read 221 times)
jesusinmemsb
« on: October 18, 2008, 02:26:05 pm »

Hi all and God bless you all this fine night! Family I find myself swampped in my work for the Lord these days and regretfuly must give up Moderating this posting board Cry Sister Terrie has gracfuly agreed to step in and take the bord for me, with all I have going, I should have not excepted the position when I did. for that I ask Terrie's and Gergie's frogivness? Im not going any where, Ill will still be stopping in to iratate you all on this bord and the rest of them lol But just feel that there is no way I can devote the time to this board with excellance as it should be with anything we do for God,  sincerly yours Markers Smiley Oh yes I love you all smitten
« Last Edit: October 18, 2008, 02:33:56 pm by jesusinmemsb » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

pauline1028

GIVE A HUG~GET A HUG

« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2008, 07:24:52 pm »

Dear Markers,
Thank you for what you have done for the Lord and CIP.the Lord knows you from your head to your( stinky ) toes!  Shocked just kiding!  We will also be here when you need us!
Take care and God Bless you!  Don't be a stranger OK.
We need some one for Mindy to chase!!
Your Sis PAULINE <><
Report Spam   Logged

Love your Sister in Christ
Pauline  <>< <>< <><
delurad

« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2008, 07:53:12 am »

I wondered how you were going to be able to do all that is on your plate, Markers.  I thank you for what you did and will continue to do for God.  Please don't be a stranger though as we'll miss your bright smile and witticisms here at CIP.  Love you brother, Dee.
Report Spam   Logged
cometsweep32

« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2008, 11:04:11 am »

Markers,

Thank you for the time and effort you have put into serving this ministry.  You will very much be missed.  Please keep in touch dear brother.

your sister in Christ,
Christie
Report Spam   Logged
jesusinmemsb
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2008, 01:48:05 pm »

awww! smitten such kind words from a great and loving Family Thank you all so much Smiley I'm not going any where just not doing the board It will give me more time in fact to enjoy all your other post more and I can use CIP as an unwinding place to be blessed again instead of added stress lol Shocked and Sister Pauline Shawne wants to know when you were close to my toes? Shocked hehehee I told her you must be a Prophit  Roll Eyes rofl have an awesome night all love you Markers.
Report Spam   Logged
pauline1028

GIVE A HUG~GET A HUG

« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2008, 02:30:01 pm »

too funny too funny too funny too funny too funny too funny

OH NOOOOOOO MY SECRET IS OUT!!!   
          I LOVE TOE JAM!!!!!            WOW THAT FELT GREAT!!
        TOE JAM     TOE JAM   I LOVE TOE JAM
           too funny too funny too funny too funny too funny too funny too funny

OHHHHHHHHHHH MY TO FUNNY

Report Spam   Logged

Pauline  <>< <>< <><
jesusinmemsb
« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2008, 03:02:19 pm »

too funny too funny too funny too funny too funny I new there was a reason you fit right in here when you showed up lol hehehe luv ya!
Report Spam   Logged
BaldEagle4Christ

« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2008, 03:12:49 pm »

Hey Brother Markers,
Now wait here for my Kind word.
Hey your always a blessing too every one,Including this Ministry.
Mark?You and Shauna have such a heart i can feel it.
And when youi married Shauna God already had a plan for the both of you.
Keep on Growing in the Lord ok bro.
What ever you do bro,I will be there for toio encourage you greatly.

Awww Pauline i love the baby toes hehehe
So cute.
Maybe we should all get babie pictures of us and post it?Now if i can Just learn too scann my picture, i do it in a heart beat. smitten
Love and prayers Mark.
your doing a great Job bro.
Kenny
Report Spam   Logged

Repentance involves (Change),in your attitudes,your mind and in your action.
jesusinmemsb
« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2008, 04:11:07 pm »

Now Listen up!!!!! somebody needs to feed that child!!!!! I read it somewhere man can not live by toe jam alone!!!! Yucky!!!! Undecided anyway I think it said something like that Huh Im calling children services! Angry

« Last Edit: October 19, 2008, 04:21:39 pm by jesusinmemsb » Report Spam   Logged
pauline1028

GIVE A HUG~GET A HUG

« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2008, 04:40:36 pm »

THIS IS ME WHEN I WAS ABOUT 2, YEARS OLD WITH MY DAD AND OLDER SISTER HOLLY
I'M SO CUTE~~~ angel
« Last Edit: October 19, 2008, 04:53:26 pm by pauline1028 » Report Spam   Logged

Pauline  <>< <>< <><
pauline1028

GIVE A HUG~GET A HUG

« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2008, 06:34:17 pm »

HI GUYS,
 I WANT TO MAKE THIS IS PERFECTLY CLEAR!
 I AM VERY HAPPILY MARRIED AND I WOULD NEVER DO ANYTHING
 TO HURT MY HUSBAND IN ANYWAY!!
 I LOVE WALT WITH EVERY THING IN ME!!
 WE HAVE BEEN MARRIED FOR 22 YEARS NOW!
 I JUST LIKE TO MAKE PEOPLE LAUGH!!
 I DON'T WANT ANYONE TO GET THE WRONG IDEA!!  HERE IS OUR WEDDING PICTURE     
 YOUR SISTER IN CHRIST PAULINE <><
« Last Edit: October 19, 2008, 10:53:55 pm by pauline1028 » Report Spam   Logged

Pauline  <>< <>< <><
Ljclaire

I Thessalonians 5:17 Pray without ceasing.

« Reply #11 on: October 19, 2008, 09:15:23 pm »

What a lovely picture.  I am glad you shared this with us.  I have not figured out how to put photos on here yet.  I havent really tried but after seeing yours I just might.  Love Laurie
Report Spam   Logged

II Chronicles 7:14 If my people who are called by my name, shall humble themselves and pray, and seek my face, and TURN FROM THEIR WICKED WAYS; THEN  will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and heal their land.

Your sister in Christ,  Laurie

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: