Bookmark and Share

Christ In Pogo Fellowship Ministry

We all need the affirmation of others and thus our faith can be strengthened through the bonds of love, caring and fellowship that have developed through this ministry. Basic spiritual and human values are shared together and subsequent friendships develop. Thank You Father for our brothers and sisters!

*Insert Awesome Forum Name Here*
March 28, 2024, 10:35:05 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:   Welcome to the 'Christ In Pogo' Fellowship Ministry Message Boards!  Please feel free to add new topics.  The New Topic button is found on the top right of the page on each of the boards.  And please feel free to reply to the posts already made!  We love the fellowship and value your ideas and input. Guests may read almost all boards but must first register to be able to post. To join us, fill in the short form located on the website at www.christinpogo.com/contact.htm  Our goal is to spread the Word of Christ with love and understanding.  We hope you make 'Christ In Pogo' your home and we look forward to knowing each and every one of you. 
God Is Blessing Us!  Smiley

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Poll for Obama

Poll
Question: Will Obama make U.S. better while hes in office?  (Voting closed: March 11, 2009, 01:23:46 am)
Yes - 1 (25%)
No - 3 (75%)
Total Voters: 4

Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Poll for Obama  (Read 123 times)
Blainepyle88
Rep, Sgt. of Arms, & CEO.

« on: November 11, 2008, 01:23:47 am »

I hope God will help Obama make good choices for U.S. and we need God in America again.
Report Spam   Logged

Blaine E Pyle, Jr

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

kje123
Global Moderator

« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2008, 04:31:52 am »

He likes change, and God is in the changing business. Seems like a good fit. Prayin for Obama to be a Christian when he takes office. God is still in control over our country.
In His service
Report Spam   Logged

"When all else fails, read the instructions" 2 Timothy 3:16
BaldEagle4Christ

« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2008, 04:22:52 am »

Hi there Belaine,
I do not want too Judge Obama here,even though he has his faults.
I choose not too vote which one,i am sorry.
I am sure this is goiing too get me in trouble with some.
I doo feel there is a Crises going on in the world,but i belive God is incontrol of the situaTion.
There is earth pains happening all over the world,as we see them happening.
And we as Christains have too stand together as Christains,for the Lord.
We have too be obedient too the Lord and follow his comandments.

Paul tells us Hebrews 13:17 NIV
Obey your leaders and submit to their authority. They keep watch over you as men who must give an account. Obey them so that their work will be a joy, not a burden, for that would be of no advantage to you.

I know that is hard in what we are seeing in this world,but We Must not Judge our leaders or put him/them  down but pray and trust that God is restoring their hearts.
Love and prayers,
Kenny.
Report Spam   Logged

Repentance involves (Change),in your attitudes,your mind and in your action.
kje123
Global Moderator

« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2008, 04:33:40 am »

You'll have to wait on getting in trouble. That vote casted was me. Shocked I am praying that America will rise again, but at the hand of God, not any president. I believe that God has His hand still firmly on this country, and Obama's actions are still allowed only at the hand of the soverign God. Obama might not take actions that we consider better for this country, but all things work for the good of those who trust in the Lord. Therefore, His actions will be good. Sorry, Obama. Christ still rules.

In His service
Report Spam   Logged

"When all else fails, read the instructions" 2 Timothy 3:16
tervana1

« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2008, 09:41:13 am »

Hmmm,  Huh  going by Obama's track record he needs all the prayer he can get. I believe God has His hand on America as well but unfortunately one leader can bring unbelievable destruction. Kenster there is a huge difference in judging someone and being judgemental. NIV study notes: The Christian is not to judge hypocritically or self-righteously, but scripture repeatedly exhorts believers to evaluate carefully and choose between good and bad people and things. The Christian is to "test everything." 1 Thes 5:21 "Test everything. Hold on to the good. Avoid every kind of evil." I am not saying Obama is evil, but his ideals and actions most definitely require our Christian judgement. 

love,
terri
Report Spam   Logged

"HE PERFORMS WONDERS THAT CANNOT BE FATHOMED, MIRACLES THAT CANNOT BE NUMBERED" 
Job 9:10
Blainepyle88
Rep, Sgt. of Arms, & CEO.

« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2008, 06:02:40 pm »

thanks for voting and answering my question.
Report Spam   Logged

Blaine E Pyle, Jr

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: