Bookmark and Share

Christ In Pogo Fellowship Ministry

We all need the affirmation of others and thus our faith can be strengthened through the bonds of love, caring and fellowship that have developed through this ministry. Basic spiritual and human values are shared together and subsequent friendships develop. Thank You Father for our brothers and sisters!

*Insert Awesome Forum Name Here*
April 20, 2024, 02:42:57 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:   Welcome to the 'Christ In Pogo' Fellowship Ministry Message Boards!  Please feel free to add new topics.  The New Topic button is found on the top right of the page on each of the boards.  And please feel free to reply to the posts already made!  We love the fellowship and value your ideas and input. Guests may read almost all boards but must first register to be able to post. To join us, fill in the short form located on the website at www.christinpogo.com/contact.htm  Our goal is to spread the Word of Christ with love and understanding.  We hope you make 'Christ In Pogo' your home and we look forward to knowing each and every one of you. 
God Is Blessing Us!  Smiley

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Dr's And God?

Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dr's And God?  (Read 184 times)
BaldEagle4Christ

« on: November 18, 2008, 04:42:40 am »

Hi every one!
I did talk too a sister last night,but i ask every one in their learning of Gods word?
Do God really use Dr's too heal people?
I know that Luke was a phiscion,but it really never said that Luke healed any one..
Is there a history book out there i can read on the history where healing took a roll on Christains.

I do know in the bible where Paul and John,paul and many other opostal prayed over others, when they was blind,sick and can not walk and heald them insteantly when the apostols prayed over them,but it never disgust that man healed them.
I seen Jesus also healimng people Just bye the word of God.
He never said go see a Dr?

But i believe in Gods words and many prayer can get God too heal us!Not Man

And if we went too the Dr's would we really be in lack of Faith?
Please i ask not Just your own opinion, but through the word of God
Can you all help me understand?
Love and prayers,
Kenny
Report Spam   Logged

Repentance involves (Change),in your attitudes,your mind and in your action.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

delurad

« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2008, 09:09:01 am »

Kenny, I think you have given us  reason to search and really pause to come up with an answer to this one. Personally I do think God does use medicine and doctors to heal our infirmities. He didn't condemn Luke for being a physician.  Rather Luke was a faithful believer in our Lord being the son of God in the flesh. Just my opinion though.  Love and prayers, Mom.
Report Spam   Logged
debomama52

God is in control!!

« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2008, 11:10:46 am »

((((Kenny)))  Don't know if I can truly help, bit I will try with the guidance of the Lord;

On hearing this, Jesus said, "It is not the healthy who need a doctor, but the sick." (Matthew 9:12)

Here is a list of the scriptures that contain the word physican(s);
Gen. 50:2
2Ch. 16:12
Job 13:4
Jer. 8:22
Mt. 9:12
Mk. 2:17, 5:26
Lk. 4:23, 5:31, 8:43
Col. 4:14

I believe that Dr.'s are one of God's instruments put on this earth for us.  This is just my opinion!
Love you Kenny!  God bless you brother!!  smitten
Report Spam   Logged

May the Peace of the Lord be with you always! ~~Deb~~
BaldEagle4Christ

« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2008, 12:21:28 pm »

Wow Deb,
I searched 2 cor.16:12  Asa died seeking only the Dr's but not God.
Oh i have Jeremiah 30:17 in mind right now.
But he will restore you too your health and heal your wounds declare the Lord.
I am standing on Gods word.
Job 13:4 they smeared Job with lies the physician did it say Deb.
From all the scripture i read and some was Jesus said it is not the healthy who does not need the Dr,but the sick .
I read all of your scripture,and i notice from 2 CO.16:12 if we do not include God 9in the picture we surly will die.
As the woman who was bleeding internty for 12 yrs  and could not be healed till she touched Jesus with her faith inmeadently she was healed.
So in other words,i need too keep Jesus with me,prayer and faith That God uses that person too heal me.
In other words God uses other people too do his work?
Am i right Deb?
Report Spam   Logged

kje123
Global Moderator

« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2008, 04:05:52 pm »

I know this is an old story.

There was a man who lived on a flood plain. One day, the rains came more ferocious than before. The man did not worry; God would rescue him. The waters bagan to rise. A  driver came by in his 4x4 and offered to drive him out. The man stayed, saying "God will rescue me." The waters rose more, and a boater came by, asking the man to get in his boat. The man declined, his faith strong as ever, still declaring "My God will rescue me." The waters continued to rise and the man found himself on the roof of his house. A copter came swooping in, pleading for the man to get in. The man declined again, "My God WILL rescue me!" The waters rose more and the man drowned.

There he was in heaven, by God's side. He was happy to be there, but one thing troubled him.  He asked God if He could answer a question. "Why didn't you rescue me?", he asked.

God responded, "I tried to. I sent a truck, a boat, and a helicopter. You just didn't get in."

Using doctors is not a lack of faith. God has gifted these people with great wisdom and skill. God helps many times by using others. I hope this helps.

In His service
Report Spam   Logged

"When all else fails, read the instructions" 2 Timothy 3:16
debomama52

God is in control!!

« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2008, 09:20:40 am »

I think so Kenny!!  smitten
Report Spam   Logged

May the Peace of the Lord be with you always! ~~Deb~~
marieann293

GOD BLESS ALL AND TO ALL THE GLORY

« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2008, 06:33:35 pm »

Kenny i do know God gave us Dr's you know when he said COME LAY YOUR SIN AT THE FOOT OF THE CROSS AND SAID I DIED FOR YOUR SINS SO WHEN YOU ASK HIM TO COME IN YOUR HEART AS YOUR SAVIOR . IS A GIFT HE GAVE YOU KENNY YOU HAVE GAVE SOMEONE A GIFT YOU FOUND IN HIM .ALL READY YOU SEE TEACHERS ARE GIFTS FROM GOD OUR  JOBS ARE OUR FOOD IS A GIFT IF WE DID NOT SEE IN THIS WE ALL WOULD BE SICK . JUST THIS PAST WEEK I RECIVED A GIFT OF MY LIFE AGAIN SO I DO KNOW GOD HAD A GIFT FOR ME WAITING AT THE HOSPITAL.I CAN TELL YOU LAST I NEW I WAS TALKING TO SOME ONE ON THE PHONE TOLD THEM I HAD TO GO LAY DOWN ..BUT HUBBY CAME IN DID NOT LOOK LIKE I WAS BREATHING GOOD .THEN NEXT I NEW THEY WERE TAKEING ME OUT TO THE AMBLANCE. BUT I AM SO THANKFUL FOR SO MANY GIFTS IN LIFE ..LIKE YES I BELIVE GOD IS OUR GREATEST PHYSICAIN BUT WE PASS ON HIS GIFTS TO EACH OTHER .AMEN .. MOST HERE IN CIP KNOW WHAT I BEEN THOU . BUT THATS ANOTHER STORY .THANK YOU JESUS FOR YOUR GIFTS WE ALL CAN HAVE AND DO HAVE FROM YOU THOU OUT YOUR WORD .. THEY ARE THERE . AMEN ..SIS IN LOVE OF LIFE TO HELP .GOD WAY HE WANTS US TO DO FOR HIM .THANK YOU FAMILY  THANK YOU CIP FAMILY .THANK YOU JESUS . LOVE IN CHRIST MARGE . I HOPE THIS HELPED SOME ...
Report Spam   Logged
BaldEagle4Christ

« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2008, 12:40:35 pm »

Wow Thank you all for your replys.
Marie you hit in the spot my dearest sister.
That made so much Sense now.
I am sorry too hear your near death though.
Praise God for your husband.
God was watching over you,and that he leade your husband too find you.
Wow now i get the whole picture.
And Brian perfect excamples too .
I am glad i am going too the Dr tomorrow too see what is going on,and what God had this Dr too do for me.
All in Gods plan.
Who knows,Maybe God has a plan for me too reach out too bring soke one too the Lord.
Gods plan is awesome and we must trust him,noy our own understanding.
I love you all.
Brother in Christ,
Kenny
Report Spam   Logged

tervana1

« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2008, 01:51:36 pm »

Marge my goodness. Are you ok now? What did the doctors say was wrong? I'm sure your words of encouragement will help others here. God bless you my girlfriend.  smitten

love ya,
terri
Report Spam   Logged

"HE PERFORMS WONDERS THAT CANNOT BE FATHOMED, MIRACLES THAT CANNOT BE NUMBERED" 
Job 9:10
marieann293

GOD BLESS ALL AND TO ALL THE GLORY

« Reply #9 on: November 24, 2008, 03:28:58 pm »

YES I AM OK TERRI THANK YOU IT WAS A BAD MIX UP IN MY MEDS ON MY PART .AND NOT TAKEING MY TREATMENTS JUST RIGHT ON THE ON SET OF A  COLD SETING IN .BEING ON SO MANY MEDS AND TALKING TO JESUS THAT EVERY THING BE OK BUT SOON FOUND OUT JESUS NEEDED A HELPING HAND THAT HE TOLD ME IT WAS ON ITS WAY . WAS TALKING TO A GREAT FRIEND FROM CIP .ON THE PHONE CANT REMEMBER ABOUT WHAT.  I CALLED JESUS FRIST .BECOUSE HE WAS TALKING TO ME .HE SAID I HEAR YOU .AND I LOVE YOU .AMEN ..
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: