Bookmark and Share

Christ In Pogo Fellowship Ministry

We all need the affirmation of others and thus our faith can be strengthened through the bonds of love, caring and fellowship that have developed through this ministry. Basic spiritual and human values are shared together and subsequent friendships develop. Thank You Father for our brothers and sisters!

*Insert Awesome Forum Name Here*
March 28, 2024, 05:06:42 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:   Welcome to the 'Christ In Pogo' Fellowship Ministry Message Boards!  Please feel free to add new topics.  The New Topic button is found on the top right of the page on each of the boards.  And please feel free to reply to the posts already made!  We love the fellowship and value your ideas and input. Guests may read almost all boards but must first register to be able to post. To join us, fill in the short form located on the website at www.christinpogo.com/contact.htm  Our goal is to spread the Word of Christ with love and understanding.  We hope you make 'Christ In Pogo' your home and we look forward to knowing each and every one of you. 
God Is Blessing Us!  Smiley

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Introducing Myself

Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Introducing Myself  (Read 1004 times)
Pansyplaid_

« on: November 30, 2008, 12:17:36 pm »

Pansyplaid??? Now, you are wondering who the heck is that person with such a weird name,,well, weird is right, I suppose, I but I am Nina Slaughter Mayes.

I live in Monrovia, Indiana, with my husband Larry. We have been married for 26 years. I have one son, Jason & my husband has three children (not kids anymore), Matthew, Sarah & Elizabeth. We have four granddaughters who are the light of my life. They are so precious to me. The Lord has been so good to us to give us these precious little girls---Taylor, 8; Madison, 6; Lexi, 2; and our youngest Maebel who is almost 6 months old.

My life is full with a wonderful husband, and our extended family, and my church family. But most of all, I am so grateful for the Lord Jesus Christ. I thank Him for allowing me to live as long as I have. I am so glad that I have Him in my life. He says if we just put our trust in Him that He will supply all our needs. God sent his Son into the world that we could have eternal life. John 3:16 says, "For God so loved the world that He gave his only begotten Son; that whosoever, believeth in Him should not perish but have everlasting life."  God is so faithful  & never changing.  He has given us so many promises.  What a Saviour!  Praise His name.

If you have never accepted Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour, then you can do that. All you have to do is admit you are a sinner, believe in the Lord Jesus Christ, and confess your sins to Him. If you do this, you will have a new life in Christ Jesus & best of all, you will have eternal life.

Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

BaldEagle4Christ

« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2008, 02:02:07 pm »

Welcome Nina !
My name is kenny(Kendaw374)
We welcome you with opend arm's, So glad you joined us here at Christ In Pogo!

All those that have joined Christ In Pogo have been very blessed and enjoy all that God has provided us spiritually in our walk with Him.   Such as the Prayer Warrior's Team ,Meet & Greets in Pogo, Daily Bible Quiz, Message boards & much more.  God has really has worked in many member's lives.

Please check everything out and see what God has done for Christ In Pogo, and for the members that have turned their life to God.

Sounds Like God has really been working in your Life as he has for those who has Jesus as their personal savior.
I do not think your name is weird,Just qute Nina,and that you live in India too.
Wow that is great.
Look forward in hearing from you Somne More.

So enjoy and never be afraid to ask questions, because we all need to learn many things  God has given us.
So  Please take your time and enjoy Christ In Pogo, home of our Lord.
Praise God, he is blessing you as he guides you through this Ministrie in this comming time.!

Isaiah 40:31(Niv) But Those who hope in the Lord Will renew their strength.
They will soar on wings Like eagels.They will run and not grow weary,they will walk and not faint.

Love and prayers too you,
Kenny(kendaw374)

Report Spam   Logged

Repentance involves (Change),in your attitudes,your mind and in your action.
debomama52

God is in control!!

« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2008, 05:53:00 pm »

Welcome to our family, Nina!!  So glad you could join us!!  God bless you and your family!
Report Spam   Logged

May the Peace of the Lord be with you always! ~~Deb~~
Char4Jesus

« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2008, 07:06:05 pm »

Hi Nina,  it's good to meet you.  I look forward to seeing more of your posts and getting to know you more.

Charlene
Report Spam   Logged

God Bless you and I love you
Pansyplaid_

« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2008, 07:52:16 pm »

In response to Kenny,,,,,I live in INDIANA not India.  Grin
Report Spam   Logged
delurad

« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2008, 08:27:07 am »

Hi Nina;  Welcome dear one to this wonderful, Spirit filled site.  God just keeps on blessing us with new members.  I am a great-great grandma, but we're never too old to learn more of Gods teachings are we?  I look forward to hearing more from you in the days to come.  Love and prayers, Dee.
Report Spam   Logged
Lona211

« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2008, 10:28:05 am »

Welcome to CIP Nina, Am so glade the Lord lead you are way, and i know God will bless you in many ways here in all our out reach programes we have. He has blessed me here with many, blessings just from our big family of God we have and the care and love each one has for everone.And all the teaching we all can share in. needless to say you will be blessed here in CIP, evertime you come in. Welcome to our Big Family .. Leona (Lona211)
Report Spam   Logged

What You Are Is God's Gift to You And What You Become Is Your Gift To God. Leona
tervana1

« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2008, 11:53:41 am »

Welcome to the family Nina!!   smitten  Thank you for sharing with us a little of your life. You sound so happy and are so blessed with a wonderful family. I have 3 kids, 7 grands, and soon to be 4 great grands.  Cheesy  We all can't wait to know you better sis, post often okay. I have a feeling you have much to share.  Smiley

Your new sister in Christ,
terri
Report Spam   Logged

"HE PERFORMS WONDERS THAT CANNOT BE FATHOMED, MIRACLES THAT CANNOT BE NUMBERED" 
Job 9:10
Buf1923

THE LORD IS MY REFUGE AND MY STRENGTH

« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2008, 07:50:38 pm »

WELCOME NINA,  NICE TO MEET YOU. smitten  AND A GREAT INTRODUCTION OF YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.   Wink  I HOPE TO SEE YOU MORE ON THE BOARDS.  MY NAME IS JACKIE AND I HAVE A WEIRD NAME TOO BUF1923,  BUT WE LOOK AT IT AS BEING BUFFED BY GOD.  WHICH I COULD USE OFTEN .  SO NINA WELCOME TO THE CIP FAMILY. 

SIS IN CHRIST
JACKIE
Report Spam   Logged

Through Jesus Christ all things are possible.
snowglobeplayer

Happy to be here

« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2009, 10:19:11 am »

Smiley HIev1 my name is snowglobeplayer I am new to this but have been an member of pogo for 2 years I belive
Report Spam   Logged

snowglobeplayer
snowglobeplayer

Happy to be here

« Reply #10 on: January 02, 2009, 10:20:24 am »

:angel:I have heard of this through a game I was playing http://
Report Spam   Logged

snowglobeplayer
snowglobeplayer

Happy to be here

« Reply #11 on: January 02, 2009, 10:21:11 am »

smitten how do I get this to work
Report Spam   Logged

snowglobeplayer
tervana1

« Reply #12 on: January 02, 2009, 10:42:10 am »

(( Hi Carolyn ))

I'm so glad you have joined us sis!  You'll get the hang of posting quickly. You should have seen the goofs I used to do...Used to...Still do!   Cheesy  Are you finding your way around the site okay? Please just have fun while you're here and post often. We would love to get to know you better.

Your new sister in Christ,
terri
Report Spam   Logged

"HE PERFORMS WONDERS THAT CANNOT BE FATHOMED, MIRACLES THAT CANNOT BE NUMBERED" 
Job 9:10
debomama52

God is in control!!

« Reply #13 on: January 02, 2009, 11:31:09 am »

Hey, Carolyn, just keep trying, you'll get the hang of it.  So glad you could join us!!  Grin
Plus, there is a HELP tab at top of page that can be very helpful!  Wink
Report Spam   Logged

May the Peace of the Lord be with you always! ~~Deb~~
delurad

« Reply #14 on: January 02, 2009, 05:47:53 pm »

Hi Carolyn and welcome to this wonderful, sometimes zany, sometimes tear jerky, and always blessed site.  We love to praise His holy name and to give Him thanks in all things.  As we come together on a question or problem that someone needs help with we, with the Lords guidance, are able to help them feel better. At least that's how it's worked for me.  So I'm glad you're here and hope to get to know you better.  Love and prayers, Dee.
Report Spam   Logged
theagentj

« Reply #15 on: August 07, 2010, 08:59:59 am »

I am Joshua. I am a huge NASCAR fan. Favorite NASCAR tracks: Daytona, Talladega, Homestead, Texas and Auto Club. Currently a 5th grader going into Halifax Acadamey.
Report Spam   Logged
Ljclaire

I Thessalonians 5:17 Pray without ceasing.

« Reply #16 on: August 08, 2010, 10:05:33 pm »

Hello and welcome all you newcomers. May the Lord bless and keep you all, in Jesus name Amen.
Report Spam   Logged

II Chronicles 7:14 If my people who are called by my name, shall humble themselves and pray, and seek my face, and TURN FROM THEIR WICKED WAYS; THEN  will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and heal their land.

Your sister in Christ,  Laurie

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: