Bookmark and Share

Christ In Pogo Fellowship Ministry

We all need the affirmation of others and thus our faith can be strengthened through the bonds of love, caring and fellowship that have developed through this ministry. Basic spiritual and human values are shared together and subsequent friendships develop. Thank You Father for our brothers and sisters!

*Insert Awesome Forum Name Here*
March 28, 2024, 03:34:34 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:   Welcome to the 'Christ In Pogo' Fellowship Ministry Message Boards!  Please feel free to add new topics.  The New Topic button is found on the top right of the page on each of the boards.  And please feel free to reply to the posts already made!  We love the fellowship and value your ideas and input. Guests may read almost all boards but must first register to be able to post. To join us, fill in the short form located on the website at www.christinpogo.com/contact.htm  Our goal is to spread the Word of Christ with love and understanding.  We hope you make 'Christ In Pogo' your home and we look forward to knowing each and every one of you. 
God Is Blessing Us!  Smiley

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

me and hubby's testimony

Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: me and hubby's testimony  (Read 97 times)
Tara5684

« on: December 15, 2008, 06:59:33 pm »

My husband and myself got married June 21st of this year and when during our ceremony the pastor had said a prayer over us and for some reason it felt so....powerful to us but at that time we didn't realize why that day...But the following day (while on our honeymoon) we had decided to go swimming. Well my husband had told me "hey i can't swim very well but that area don't look very deep" so I had told him yea go ahead out there if you want to. Well it was much much deeper than we both had thought and he went under. Only by the grace of God that there was 2 gentlemen that was there that could swim fairly decent and had a blown up raft they was able to throw to him and bring him back to shore. It had to be the grace of God that saved him from drowning. We thank Him every single day for saving him that day. So if there is anyone out there that does NOT believe in Him, I am here to tell you that Jesus is alive and all you have to do is call on His name and ask for forgiveness.
Report Spam   Logged

He alone is my rock and my savation, He is my fortress, I will never be shaken. (Psalms 62:2 NIV)
Tara Foster Smiley

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

tervana1

« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2008, 09:12:12 am »

Ohh Tara thank you for sharing this with us. God is so incredible! Not only did He save your husband, He also gave you a testimony to share with the world! I imagine your hubby stays out of the deep water these days.  Wink

love ya,
terri
Report Spam   Logged

"HE PERFORMS WONDERS THAT CANNOT BE FATHOMED, MIRACLES THAT CANNOT BE NUMBERED" 
Job 9:10
CanuckLynn
Administrator

Where God is, love is!

« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2008, 10:08:36 am »

Thank-you for sharing your miracle with us Tara! 

God wants to be included in your marriage and showed you in a 'big way' that He is going to take care of you!  How wonderful!  Hallelujah!

love,
Georgie
Report Spam   Logged

Life without God is like an unsharpened pencil- it has no point.

Hebrews 11:1 (NIV) Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.
debomama52

God is in control!!

« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2008, 01:37:12 pm »

God is indeed GREAT!  Thank you so much for sharing that with us Tara!!  smitten
Report Spam   Logged

May the Peace of the Lord be with you always! ~~Deb~~

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: