Bookmark and Share

Christ In Pogo Fellowship Ministry

We all need the affirmation of others and thus our faith can be strengthened through the bonds of love, caring and fellowship that have developed through this ministry. Basic spiritual and human values are shared together and subsequent friendships develop. Thank You Father for our brothers and sisters!

*Insert Awesome Forum Name Here*
April 19, 2024, 02:26:18 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:   Welcome to the 'Christ In Pogo' Fellowship Ministry Message Boards!  Please feel free to add new topics.  The New Topic button is found on the top right of the page on each of the boards.  And please feel free to reply to the posts already made!  We love the fellowship and value your ideas and input. Guests may read almost all boards but must first register to be able to post. To join us, fill in the short form located on the website at www.christinpogo.com/contact.htm  Our goal is to spread the Word of Christ with love and understanding.  We hope you make 'Christ In Pogo' your home and we look forward to knowing each and every one of you. 
God Is Blessing Us!  Smiley

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Battling Demonic Spirits

Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Battling Demonic Spirits  (Read 123 times)
tervana1

« on: January 10, 2009, 11:13:38 am »

Like it or not, we have all been born into a war zone as result of what happened in the story of Adam and Eve. And not only are we all stuck having to battle with people who have chosen with their own free wills to live this life on the dark side, but we are also stuck with having to do battle with demonic spirits from time to time.

For most Christians, the most demons can do to us is to try and come in and start playing their mind-games with us from the outside. Unless you have a major hole in your hedge and have given a demon some kind of legal right to literally enter into your body - the most a demon can do to you is to try and attack you from the outside of your being - not from the inside of your being. Many Christians have been lured and pulled into some of the dark ways and areas of these demons, and as a result, many have either died before their time was really up in the Lord, or they have been forced to live with the extreme consequences of some of the bad choices they have made.

Demons will come after any Christian where they think they might be able to get some kind of foothold on. If God the Father allowed His Son Jesus Christ to be tempted by Satan while He was in the desert for 40 days - then you can bet the chances may be very good that you may have to deal with the possibility of having to directly engage with a demonic spirit sometime in your life.

However, for many Christians, the subject of demons and spiritual warfare is too scary and too frightening to deal with and they would just prefer to keep their heads buried in their sand. As a result, demons are literally getting away with being able to tear some people apart with all of the murders, suicides, drug use, alcohol abuse, divorces, spousal abuse, abortions, thefts and premarital sex that is occurring across this country on a daily basis.

And most of this kind of dark side activity starts with a simple mind-game that the demon will start playing with the one that he has targeted. This is why this scripture is important... "BE SOBER, BE VIGILANT; because your adversary the devil walks about like a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour. RESIST HIM, STEADFAST IN THE FAITH, knowing that the same sufferings are experienced by your brotherhood in the world." (1 Peter 5:8)
Again, you don't want to get so paranoid and out of balance that you are seeing demons around every possible corner - but you have to realize the reality of demons and the games they will attempt to play with either you or someone who may be close to you.

You directly engage with a demon by using "verbal warfare." The Bible tells us that the "Sword" of the Holy Spirit is the "Word of God." In other words, the Words of God operating in your mind and spirit that can be released out of your mouth is the Sword that you will use to go into combat with this demon!

Since you are a Blood-bought child of God the Father, saved through the Blood of His Son - you now have the legal right to be able to use the appropriate command words from the Lord to verbally engage with any demon who may attempt to come against you - operating under the full power, anointing and authority of God the Father Himself to be able to do this.

The Word of God is your Sword. Keep that Sword in your sheath - and don't be afraid to take that Sword out to chop off the head of any demon who may come after either you or any of your close loved ones.

Remember - you don't have to become a punching bag for these demons and allow them to mentally harass and torment you. You can drive them off of you very easily and very quickly by taking up your Sword - which is the Word of God - and verbally speak out loud to them that they now have to leave you in the name of your Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

Here is the battle command. Feel free to add any additional words that will fit the specific situation you may be dealing with:

"If there are any demons that are attempting to attack, harass or torment me - I am now coming against each and everyone of you in the name of my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. I am now coming against each and everyone you operating under the full power, anointing and authority of God the Father and Jesus Christ. In the name of Jesus, I now Plead the Blood of Jesus Christ against each and everyone of you. I repeat, I now Plead the Blood of my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ against each and everyone of you. In the name of Jesus - I now command you to leave me right now, and you are to never, ever come back on me again. GO NOW - in the name of Jesus Christ! I repeat - GO NOW in the name of Jesus Christ!"

Remember what David did with Goliath. He was able to kill that huge blasphemous creature with one well placed blow! You can do the exact same thing with any demons who should attempt to come against either you, any member of your family, or any of your close friends.
Report Spam   Logged

"HE PERFORMS WONDERS THAT CANNOT BE FATHOMED, MIRACLES THAT CANNOT BE NUMBERED" 
Job 9:10

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

cometsweep32

« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2009, 11:20:32 am »

Thank you for sharing this Terri.  I am forever under attack by the demons.  This will really help a lot.

your sister in Christ,
Christie
Report Spam   Logged
debomama52

God is in control!!

« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2009, 12:48:47 pm »

Awesome, Awesome message!!  Don't foget that we have been given the power to bind those demons in Jesus name! 
Report Spam   Logged

May the Peace of the Lord be with you always! ~~Deb~~
Buf1923

THE LORD IS MY REFUGE AND MY STRENGTH

« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2009, 10:43:11 pm »

AMEN SISTERS!!!  ANOTHER GREAT LESSON. 

YOU KNOW THAT IT WORKS!  WHEN I SEEM TO HAVE A DISPUTE WITH A FAMILY MEMBER AND IT DOESN'T LOOK LIKE ITS GOING GOOD AT ALL,  I JUST SAY OUT LOUD,
"GET BEHIND ME SATAN"  AND YOU KNOW BEFORE YOU KNOW IT, THE BATTLE IS SUBSIDED.  IT SURE STOPS ME IN MY TRACK AND JUST YELL OUT PRAISE THE LORD.  WE ARE ALL UNDER ATTACK ALL THE TIME AND WE JUST NEED TO KEEP OUR EYES ON THE LORD.  THANK YOU JESUS FOR GIVING US THE POWER TO OVER COME OUR ADVERSARY. 

HALLELUJAH!!!

LOVE JACKIE
Report Spam   Logged

Through Jesus Christ all things are possible.

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: