Bookmark and Share

Christ In Pogo Fellowship Ministry

We all need the affirmation of others and thus our faith can be strengthened through the bonds of love, caring and fellowship that have developed through this ministry. Basic spiritual and human values are shared together and subsequent friendships develop. Thank You Father for our brothers and sisters!

*Insert Awesome Forum Name Here*
March 28, 2024, 04:54:10 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:   Welcome to the 'Christ In Pogo' Fellowship Ministry Message Boards!  Please feel free to add new topics.  The New Topic button is found on the top right of the page on each of the boards.  And please feel free to reply to the posts already made!  We love the fellowship and value your ideas and input. Guests may read almost all boards but must first register to be able to post. To join us, fill in the short form located on the website at www.christinpogo.com/contact.htm  Our goal is to spread the Word of Christ with love and understanding.  We hope you make 'Christ In Pogo' your home and we look forward to knowing each and every one of you. 
God Is Blessing Us!  Smiley

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Victory over demons

Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Victory over demons  (Read 140 times)
debomama52

God is in control!!

« on: January 11, 2009, 03:01:03 pm »

continued from "My December Miracle".
 I have had a total of 7 major surgeries and so the exact time of some of my stories has become a fog!
 During one of them, I engaged in a physical   battle with demons.  Everyone I shared this with, told me it was just a drug induced dream.  WRONG!!!!!  My body was wracked with pain of sore muscles, where the demons had been pulling on me.  The battle was waged for my soul and it was an intense battle!  I had several demons screaming at me, attacking me from several directions at once, calling me horrible names, telling me that God no longer wanted to mess with me because I was too much trouble!  I remember quoting scriptures and pleading the blood of Jesus over me.  As soon as I said that Jesus died so I might live, and no one had a right to my soul but the Lord, the demons started screaming, "No, no, no" and fled.  No one will ever convince me that it was anything but a true battle and Jesus gave me victory!!  Praise His Holy name.  Know that you can have victory over anything and everything in your life, through Jesus!
Report Spam   Logged

May the Peace of the Lord be with you always! ~~Deb~~

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

BaldEagle4Christ

« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2009, 04:38:46 pm »

Wow Deb,
You was able too concore all of what the enimy threw at you hallelujah.
Thank you for shhareing the testimonie of your excperience and how you took control of what you was going through.
Get in the word and and keep throwing scriptures and truth at him.
Becaise he is only a Lier,Jesus is truth.

Mathew 14:6 he is the way,the Truth anbd Life no,no man commeth on the Father but bye him.
Report Spam   Logged

Repentance involves (Change),in your attitudes,your mind and in your action.
delurad

« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2009, 08:47:20 am »

Oh, my gosh, Deb.  Most of the time I think the devil uses a small, insidious, voice to get us to go against God.  He really came on full force with you. How very scary.  Thank God that you were able to stand on the Word and chase him off. There is power in the blood and we need to use that.  Thank you for the post, Deb.  Love you, Dee.
Report Spam   Logged
CanuckLynn
Administrator

Where God is, love is!

« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2009, 09:38:35 am »

Oh my goodness Deb!  How frightening that must have been and praise God that you had your faith in Him to protect you!  This sounds like it was straight from Frank Peretti's book, 'This Present Darkness' as you described these demons like he has!  Wow!  God bless you Sis!

love,
Georgie
Report Spam   Logged

Life without God is like an unsharpened pencil- it has no point.

Hebrews 11:1 (NIV) Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.
debomama52

God is in control!!

« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2009, 12:45:35 pm »

I might need to read that book Georgie!  I wrote it down so I will check in our library and see if they have it!  Thank you!!
Report Spam   Logged

tervana1

« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2009, 12:55:12 pm »

You know why they attacked you don't you Deb? Because God was and is doing a mighty work in you! I sit here furious that you had to go through that. The demons attack all Christians, why some more than others I think depends on where we were before we accepted Christ. If we worked for the devil, led unsavory lives, caused pain to someone else, etcetra then the madder the devil is that we left his camp. When I was saved, I had nightly visions as soon as I would close my eyes. Horrible, horror film faces would come at me by the 100's. I went through this for months and months. Once the sound of a dog barking in my ear so loud that I sat straight up in bed. I had scratching under my pillow and I could feel a presence actually sit down beside me on the bed. It was terrible. That's what demons do, they pester us hoping we will give up our commitment to God. And God will let it happen to test us, to make sure we are completely and totaly surrendering to Him.

Your experience must have been horrifying. I know that by your sharing, it will help others that do battle against the enemy.

'For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.' Ephesians 6:12

love
terri
Report Spam   Logged

"HE PERFORMS WONDERS THAT CANNOT BE FATHOMED, MIRACLES THAT CANNOT BE NUMBERED" 
Job 9:10
debomama52

God is in control!!

« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2009, 07:09:05 pm »

Wow, Terri how scary for you too!  There are so many ways that we can be attacked!  That's why it is so important to know how to wield the sword (God's Word)!  We need to study the Bible, pray for protection and accept that God has given us the power to fight off Satan and his dominion.
Love you all,
Deb
smitten
Report Spam   Logged

tervana1

« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2009, 07:20:28 pm »

I agree completely sister!  Praise the Lord for His protection!

love ya,
terri
Report Spam   Logged

"HE PERFORMS WONDERS THAT CANNOT BE FATHOMED, MIRACLES THAT CANNOT BE NUMBERED" 
Job 9:10
Lona211

« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2009, 10:06:14 pm »

PRASIE THE LORD DEB FOR THE VICTORY THROUGH JESUS CHRIST OUR LORD. THANK YOU JESUS FOR THE TRUST AND FAITH THAT DEB HAD IN YOU TO BRING HER THROUGH THE BATTLE OF DEMONS, THANK YOU JESUS. USEING GODS WORD AGAINEST THE POWERS OF SATAN AND DEMONDS IS   THE ONLY WAY WE CAN EVER HAVE VICTORY IN JESUS AND HE WILL GIVE IT TO US TO FIGHT OFF ALL WRONG POWERS. THANK YOU DEB FOR THE TESTIMONY, AND I AM SO THANKFUL FOR ALL YOUR POSTS OF INCOURGEMENT AND LOVE YOU GIVE TO US ALL. I LOVE YOU SISTER.. GOD BLESS !! LEONA
Report Spam   Logged

What You Are Is God's Gift to You And What You Become Is Your Gift To God. Leona
debomama52

God is in control!!

« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2009, 02:31:37 pm »

I just need to add a little here, just to show how the Holy Spirit works in us.  I had not been studying the Bible real hard and heavy at the time this happened.  I had read the intire Bible, but had not really gotten into a deep study.  The Holy Spirit is the one that gave me the exact scriptures that I needed to say!!  God is great!!
Love you all!!  smitten
Report Spam   Logged

Ljclaire

I Thessalonians 5:17 Pray without ceasing.

« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2009, 04:21:23 pm »

Wow Deb, I know what you experienced. I do not think mine was as horrendous as your but never the less is was frightening.  The name of Jesus will make them flee.  Now with our ministry going so strong and so many lives coming to the Lord I have been physically attacked in my body.  I have never been one to be sick, I was healed of cancer and that was about the extent of any sickness.  In the last 3 months I have had the flu 3 times in which my prayers did not bring healing, and now they have diagnosed me with shingles.  Praise God, the devil is a liar and I am healed by the stripes that Jesus took for me.
 I have had demon attacks at night several this last year, one tried to break my neck lol.  I said Jesus and it left and that was it.  I do not fear the devil.  I fear God and reverence Him for he is a holy God and worthy of our praises.

The bible tells us not to fear the one that can take our mortal life but to fear the One that has power to take our life and throw our souls into hell.  I will worship my Lord all the days of my life.

I am healed by the blood of Jesus.  Nothing that the devil does will cause me to turn my back on our Lord. Even if I die in this mortal body my soul will live and rejoice in his wondrous love.
Report Spam   Logged

II Chronicles 7:14 If my people who are called by my name, shall humble themselves and pray, and seek my face, and TURN FROM THEIR WICKED WAYS; THEN  will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and heal their land.

Your sister in Christ,  Laurie
debomama52

God is in control!!

« Reply #11 on: January 16, 2009, 07:02:22 pm »

Amen Laurie!!  Keep it up!! We all have to stand on the promises of God and the mighty name of Jesus!   The power that just saying His name can bring is mind boggling! Thank You Jesus!!
I love all of you very much and am so blessed to have you in my life!!
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: