Bookmark and Share

Christ In Pogo Fellowship Ministry

We all need the affirmation of others and thus our faith can be strengthened through the bonds of love, caring and fellowship that have developed through this ministry. Basic spiritual and human values are shared together and subsequent friendships develop. Thank You Father for our brothers and sisters!

*Insert Awesome Forum Name Here*
April 19, 2024, 02:34:09 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:   Welcome to the 'Christ In Pogo' Fellowship Ministry Message Boards!  Please feel free to add new topics.  The New Topic button is found on the top right of the page on each of the boards.  And please feel free to reply to the posts already made!  We love the fellowship and value your ideas and input. Guests may read almost all boards but must first register to be able to post. To join us, fill in the short form located on the website at www.christinpogo.com/contact.htm  Our goal is to spread the Word of Christ with love and understanding.  We hope you make 'Christ In Pogo' your home and we look forward to knowing each and every one of you. 
God Is Blessing Us!  Smiley

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Another Miracle

Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Another Miracle  (Read 151 times)
tervana1

« on: January 19, 2009, 11:29:21 am »

Hi guys!  smitten

We received an awesome testimony from one of our sisters! Joyce gave me permission to share it with you.

love,
terri

I have a Praise report to share with you! On Jan. 9th my husband was carrying some boxes of papers to the car for me. He fell and hit his face on the concrete drive. He hit his forehead, under his eye, his nose and chin. He was pouring blood down his face. He is on blood thinners. He came in the house and wiped his face off and I had to fuss with him to get him to go to the emergency room. When we got there, the doctor did a cat scan on his head to see if there was any bleeding in his brain from the blood thinners. After the scan the doctor came back and told us something had shown up and he wanted to do a cat scan with dye to see it better. After the test he came back and told us that he had a brain tumor and it was bleeding and they were going to admit him to the hospital. The doctor left the room and came back and told us that he would have to be transferred to another hospital that had a brain surgeon at the hospital at all times. So they sent him to another hospital. When we got there the brain surgeon showed us the cat scan on the computer and showed us the brain tumor and the swelling around it. The tumor was small and on the surface of the brain and he said it was a fast growing tumor and that he would operate and take it out. But he wanted to do an MRI on him in the morning to see if it had bleed any more and then we would talk about him taking it out. I asked the doctor if he believed in God and he said yes. Then my husband told him that when he did the MRI in the morning the tumor would be gone. When he said that, I had a warm feeling go from my head down to my feet and I knew that everything was going to be alright that God was in control of it. I came home and anyone that knows me, knows that I am terrified of staying by myself at night, but I came home and went to bed and slept the best I have slept in 4 years. When I got to the hospital the nurse came and said the doctor was waiting on me to get there to go over the MRI with us. He came in smiling from ear to ear and told us that it was not gone but he had good news. The tumor was not there! All that was there was an old blood pocket where he had been bleeding into his head from a week or two ago. He said there was a possibility of a small tumor under the blood pocket but he was 89% sure there was not one there and he was not going to operate cause there was nothing there for him to operate for. And he got to come home that same day.Praise the Lord! We have been on a God high since the 10th and it is better than any man made drug high! (Not that I have ever taken any drugs!) But anything God gives you is better than man made. He has to go back in a month to make sure the blood pocket is being absorbed back into his body and not bleeding any more. There is a risk of him having a stroke or heart attack from a blood clot since he has been taking off the thinners. But if God can take away a turmor I don't think we have to worry about the other. He went back to his family doctor for his regular check up on Monday the 12th and he came in and said he thought it was a mistake that he was on his list cause the last he heard he was in the hospital with a brain turmor and needed brain surgery. his doctor wanted to know who told us the turmor was gone! LOL God is so good! Please share this with anyone you can. I am telling everyone that I can get to listen to me about it. But noone wants to believe it was there and now it is gone. So we are getting copies of the CD of the cat scan and the MRI.
Thank you for listening!

Joyce
champaignsassy

Report Spam   Logged

"HE PERFORMS WONDERS THAT CANNOT BE FATHOMED, MIRACLES THAT CANNOT BE NUMBERED" 
Job 9:10

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

BaldEagle4Christ

« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2009, 11:55:15 am »

Thank you Jesus.
Wow that is awesome report Terrie.
I had holy Ghost bumps all over me.
That is awesome Report.
It did not happen inquindendence,it happend for a purpose that Joy's husband fell,and that he had too go too the hospital,so Gods Miracle could work through him,and Through Joy.
Thank You Father God,for your Love.
Report Spam   Logged

Repentance involves (Change),in your attitudes,your mind and in your action.
Char4Jesus

« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2009, 12:23:04 pm »

Praise God for this.   Our God is faithful, merciful and loving.

Father,  thank You for the miracle for this family.   Father,  all the glory goes to You and You alone.  Tank You for Your loving care.  In Jesus most precious name   Amen

Charlene
Report Spam   Logged

God Bless you and I love you
maathoth
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2009, 04:23:13 pm »

Hi Terri,

Praise the Lord! What a great story about the Lord's miracles and his great works that take place in our lives!!!
  It could be that the fall made the tumor break up some how, and so it disintegrated through the fall. The hard fall may have been a blessing in disguise. The Lord is great and His ways are a mystery sometimes. How great our God is to follow our lives sooo closely, and to send His mighty angels to aid us, right down to making the moves necessary, for a fortunate outcome to result.
  If he would have never fell, then you would have never known about the brain tumor, and it would have just kept growing. The Lord is perfect in all His ways!!! How blessed you both are, and how grateful you must be!!!
  I love you Terri!

Your sister,
Barbara
Report Spam   Logged
tervana1

« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2009, 10:28:53 pm »

That's the same feeling I got too Barbara! Whatever the reason, God took care of it!!  Hallelujah!  laugh

love,
terri
Report Spam   Logged

"HE PERFORMS WONDERS THAT CANNOT BE FATHOMED, MIRACLES THAT CANNOT BE NUMBERED" 
Job 9:10
debomama52

God is in control!!

« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2009, 07:01:18 pm »

What an awesome praise report!  We do indeed have an awesome God!!  Thank you for posting this Terri!!
Report Spam   Logged

May the Peace of the Lord be with you always! ~~Deb~~
Lona211

« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2009, 09:51:38 pm »

Prasie the Lord for such a awesome way the Lord has worked in and through this, thank you Lord for all your miracle working power.. thank you Lord for the blessing you gave to me by reading this report.Thank you Lord for the love and strong faith that this couple had in you, and stood on you word.proclaimed your healing and it was done.. thank you, thank you Lord for the all mighty God that you are.. Amen..
 a sister in Christ, Leona
Report Spam   Logged

What You Are Is God's Gift to You And What You Become Is Your Gift To God. Leona
Ljclaire

I Thessalonians 5:17 Pray without ceasing.

« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2009, 08:50:26 am »

OH Lord you are so wonderful and You love us so much.  How can we ever thank You for the goodness You show to your children?  When we have child like faith and just believe that You can do anything You  never let us down.  Father, I thank You for this wonderful testimony and I pray we hear more and more of Your miracle working healing s in the future.  We need to encourage one another and help build the faith of our brothers and sisters in Christ.  Glory to your name Lord Jesus!!!

What a wonder testimony Joyce of how God is so good and not only did He touch your hubby but He had so much love for you that He touched you and gave you the warm sensation that all was well so that you could rest and be comforted.  WOW  I stand amazed at His awesome goodness , His loving mercy does indeed endure forever.  You are blessed my sister, stay high on God and the power He has given us to be over comers in this life time.  Praise the name of the Lord.

Laurie
Report Spam   Logged

II Chronicles 7:14 If my people who are called by my name, shall humble themselves and pray, and seek my face, and TURN FROM THEIR WICKED WAYS; THEN  will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and heal their land.

Your sister in Christ,  Laurie

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: