Bookmark and Share

Christ In Pogo Fellowship Ministry

We all need the affirmation of others and thus our faith can be strengthened through the bonds of love, caring and fellowship that have developed through this ministry. Basic spiritual and human values are shared together and subsequent friendships develop. Thank You Father for our brothers and sisters!

*Insert Awesome Forum Name Here*
March 28, 2024, 08:20:50 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:   Welcome to the 'Christ In Pogo' Fellowship Ministry Message Boards!  Please feel free to add new topics.  The New Topic button is found on the top right of the page on each of the boards.  And please feel free to reply to the posts already made!  We love the fellowship and value your ideas and input. Guests may read almost all boards but must first register to be able to post. To join us, fill in the short form located on the website at www.christinpogo.com/contact.htm  Our goal is to spread the Word of Christ with love and understanding.  We hope you make 'Christ In Pogo' your home and we look forward to knowing each and every one of you. 
God Is Blessing Us!  Smiley

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

PRAYER REQUEST

Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: PRAYER REQUEST  (Read 265 times)
shortershelly
TRUST IN THE LORD HE SHALL DIRECT YOUR PATH

CREATE IN ME A CLEAN HEART OH LORD

« on: February 05, 2009, 10:02:28 am »

please pray that finances will met to repair my power wheelchair so I can become more mobile again, also prayer for depression
Report Spam   Logged

MAY THE PEACE OF OUR LORD BE WITH YOU TODAY ...PRAYING ALWAYS ,,,Shelly

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

tervana1

« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2009, 11:14:33 am »

Precious Father we lift our sister Shelly to You now. Lord we pray for breakthroughs in her finances and a fresh anointing of Your Holy Spirit on her life. Lord we come against the foul spirit of depression and we cast it away in Jesus Name. We pray for the burdens of worry and fret to leave her now and be replaced with joy and hope. Give her the peace she craves Father and bless her in abundance.  We give You the Praise Father....in Jesus Name...Amen
Report Spam   Logged

"HE PERFORMS WONDERS THAT CANNOT BE FATHOMED, MIRACLES THAT CANNOT BE NUMBERED" 
Job 9:10
Buf1923

THE LORD IS MY REFUGE AND MY STRENGTH

« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2009, 02:19:27 pm »

LORD GOD I ASK THAT YOU BLESS SHELLY AS SHE COMES TO YOU.  HELP HER IN HER FINACES LORD.  LET ALL HER NEEDS BE MET LORD.  SHOWER HER ABUNDANTLY.  LORD WE ASK THAT YOU ALSO PROVIDE HERE WITH A CHAIR THAT CAN GET HER AROUND.  GIVE HER STRENGTH LORD AND COMFORT HER IN HER TIME OF NEED.  I ASK THAT YOU WRAP YOUR LOVING ARMS AROUND SHELLY AND RENEW HER MIND LORD.  FILL HER SPIRIT WITH JOY AND LAUGHTER.  LET HER SOUL LEAP FOR JOY LORD.  YOU ARE THE LOVING GOD WHO LOVES YOUR CHILDREN AND ARE THERE WHEN THEY ARE DOWN TO WIPE AWAY THE  TEARS THAT FLOW.  HOLD HER GENTLY LORD AND SHOW HER THAT YOU WILL NEVER LEAVE HER NOR FORSAKE HER.  GUIDE HER LORD TO YOUR WILL.  MEND THE BROKEN HEART THAT SHE HAS.  SHINE LIGHT INTO HER DARKNESS.  IN JESUS PRECIOUS NAME.  AMEN.
Report Spam   Logged

Through Jesus Christ all things are possible.
Ljclaire

I Thessalonians 5:17 Pray without ceasing.

« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2009, 02:39:46 pm »

Lord First of all I want to thank you for Shelly. She is a wonderful sister in Christ.  I know the things that she is enduring is so great and any mortal going through this would find themselves depressed as well, but I thank you that we are children of the most High and heirs according to your promises.  Father I speak healing to her Lord and I speak health to her and I speak material needs in Jesus name to come to her for your word say you meet all our needs according to your riches and glory in Christ.  I thank you Lord for you are so gracious to us all. I thank you for your mercies are new every morning.  As we grow in your word it becomes life to us that we may become able to see more clearly the plans that you have for us.  Disability is a word.  It is a word that we as humans see as something we can not overcome.  You have taken so many people Lord on this earth with terrible disabilities and made them to see the blessings in their lives.  You are not a respecter of persons.  Open Shelly's eyes to see that you have a plan for her life and although this diabetes has taken her down a different road in her body, it does not mean that she can not be a blessing to others.  Help her Lord to make her strong.  Give her desires that will make her want to seek after you with all her heart.  What is it, for a man to have all things in heaven and earth and to die and lose his life and be cast into the fire.  This body will go back to dust, preserve her soul Lord that she may live to see the glory set before us in Heaven.  Do not let her give up.  Turn to God Shelly with all you have left, allow him to strengthen you.  Allow him to teach you all things through his holy Spirit.  In Jesus name I pray Amen.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2009, 02:54:11 pm by Ljclaire » Report Spam   Logged

II Chronicles 7:14 If my people who are called by my name, shall humble themselves and pray, and seek my face, and TURN FROM THEIR WICKED WAYS; THEN  will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and heal their land.

Your sister in Christ,  Laurie
itammy

God Bless You

« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2009, 08:32:16 pm »

Father I lift Shelly up to you....Father  I know that you love her and that you care about her needs.   Father I pray that you would provide the funds to fix the wheelchair and that you would free Shelly from all depression.   Father comfort and love her and let her know that you are there for her In Jesus Name
Amen
Report Spam   Logged

They that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength , they shall mount up on wings as eagles. Then shall run and not be weary,  they shall walk and not faint.   Isaiah 40:31
CanuckLynn
Administrator

Where God is, love is!

« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2009, 08:12:12 am »

Precious Father, thank You that we are Your chosen ones, Holy in Your sight and deeply loved.  Father, I know that You are full of love and compassion. I pray that You would meet Shelley's needs and provide for her wheelchair to be repaired. You are the Lord of healings and everything is possible with You. I pray in Your precious name that the depression she is feeling will be removed as she delights in You and in what You have already done, and are about to do for her!  Thank You Father, in Your precious name, amen
Report Spam   Logged

Life without God is like an unsharpened pencil- it has no point.

Hebrews 11:1 (NIV) Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.
debomama52

God is in control!!

« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2009, 09:59:19 am »

Our most gracious Father in heaven, hear our prayers for Shelly!  Lord help her find a way to get her power wheelchair fixed quickly!  Father, she has been through so much and really needs Your comfort, peace, joy, and wisdom.  We rebuke the spirit of depression in Jesus' mighty name, Amen!
Love you Shelly girl,
Deb

Report Spam   Logged

May the Peace of the Lord be with you always! ~~Deb~~

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: