Bookmark and Share

Christ In Pogo Fellowship Ministry

We all need the affirmation of others and thus our faith can be strengthened through the bonds of love, caring and fellowship that have developed through this ministry. Basic spiritual and human values are shared together and subsequent friendships develop. Thank You Father for our brothers and sisters!

*Insert Awesome Forum Name Here*
April 18, 2024, 03:34:43 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:   Welcome to the 'Christ In Pogo' Fellowship Ministry Message Boards!  Please feel free to add new topics.  The New Topic button is found on the top right of the page on each of the boards.  And please feel free to reply to the posts already made!  We love the fellowship and value your ideas and input. Guests may read almost all boards but must first register to be able to post. To join us, fill in the short form located on the website at www.christinpogo.com/contact.htm  Our goal is to spread the Word of Christ with love and understanding.  We hope you make 'Christ In Pogo' your home and we look forward to knowing each and every one of you. 
God Is Blessing Us!  Smiley

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Global Money system

Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Global Money system  (Read 231 times)
maathoth
« on: March 26, 2009, 07:35:35 pm »

I heard on the news last night, that Russia and China want the U.S. to join with them in bringing about a Global Money System. I talked to my boss today at work. My boss is an editor of an AFL CIO newspaper. He told me that Russia and China have already asked England and Britian to join with them in the global money system. England and Britian refused.
The entire world's money system is collapsing. According to England, we are following in their exact foot steps, to keep ourselves afloat financially. They said that we will be falling in the pit that they have already fallen into. The money in England and Britian has diminished 30%. That is to say, if it were our $1.00; it would be worth only .70 cents.
The problem I see with all of this, is that the countries that don't want a one global money system, will eventually reach a time when they simply have no choice to accept the offer.
From what I have been hearing on the news, I can now see that our governments, all around the world, will simply come to their financial ends, and that is how the global money system will begin.
I do think these politicians are fully aware of the Biblical Prophecies involved in these moves, and yet I also can see that they will be forced into a position of having to provide survival to the people in their countries.
I always wondered how the mark of the beast would eventually become a fact that must be lived with, for the majority here. Now I see how. There simply will be no choice when the appropriate time comes.
Me and my husband, and some friends of mine are consciously aware of what is taking place here. We are praying for those who can understand and see what is happening, and for those who still have time to see, that they will be strengthened for the inevitable circumstances we will have to live with.
As for me and mine, we will die for the Lord, and we will never take the mark, (the chip) or comply with that system.
Pray that each of us will be strengthened by Jesus to overcome this bleak future. Pray for the children, which will almost certainly see the great tribulation, come to pass.
I pray for us all, that Jesus will make us wise as serpents and innocent as doves. I pray that Jesus will arm us all with the entire armour of God. The helmet of salvation, the breastplate of righteousness, the sword of the Spirit, the shield of faith, the girdle of truth, and the shoes of the word of God, the gospel. In the name of the Son of light, the King of Glory, Jesus, I pray...Amen

Love your sister,
Barbara

« Last Edit: April 10, 2009, 09:49:17 pm by tervana1 » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

kje123
Global Moderator

« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2009, 02:07:30 pm »

Well, as I read; we'll be long gone before the "mark" comes into play. But it's always wise to pay attention.
Report Spam   Logged

"When all else fails, read the instructions" 2 Timothy 3:16
tervana1

« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2009, 09:28:10 am »

Thanks Barbara...It is all falling into place isn't it. I watched a legislator in Britain talking in their House of Parliment about the financial mess they are in on Fox last night. I didn't realize they were going through the same thing financialy that we are. The whole world is falling and it is just what God said would happen in these latter days. It will come to a One World Order and it is coming through the world's financial system. As believers we will suffer some for sure, as we are now, but God won't put us through the tribulation to come. The sound of the Trumpets will save us.

love,
terri

« Last Edit: April 10, 2009, 09:49:38 pm by tervana1 » Report Spam   Logged

"HE PERFORMS WONDERS THAT CANNOT BE FATHOMED, MIRACLES THAT CANNOT BE NUMBERED" 
Job 9:10
maathoth
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2009, 11:55:35 am »

Hi Terri,

It is all falling into place. I kind of feel sorry for the world governments, because many of them are aware of the prophecies, and are forced into a position to help the people in their countries survive. Being caught between a rock and a hard place, is what is happening to them all. It is their duty to help us financially survive. Wouldn't want to be into politics at this time, for sure.
I believe in mid-tribulation. I believe that the believers will see 3 1/2 years of the tribulation, and then Christ will return. Perhaps no one really knows for sure, but even if it is mid-trib, Christ's people will still be alive. Most of the really horrible plagues fall in the second half of the tribulation. But, I hope it is pre-tribulation, as you believe. That would be great!!! Whatever it is, I am ready...I pray for everyone so we are all ready, no matter how it comes down.
Thanks for your reply Terri.

Love your sister,
Barbara
Report Spam   Logged
debomama52

God is in control!!

« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2009, 11:02:45 am »

Hi Barb,  I have marked in my Biblem, Revelation 14 being the 1st 3 1/2 years of tribulation and Revelation 15 being the last 3 1/2 years.  I am not sure who I learned this from, but I think it was Paul Crouch's book Appocolyps.  Anyway, thank you for the post, it really got me searching scripture harder!  God bless you!
Report Spam   Logged

May the Peace of the Lord be with you always! ~~Deb~~
maathoth
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2009, 02:06:02 pm »

Hi Deb,

I haven't yet had time to search the scriptures more in Revelation. I used to have a website up that explained the scriptures in detail about the prophecies in Revelation and Daniel. I will try to locate it, and put it on the website I have now.
  It is possible we may see the tribulation. It is suppose to be our generation, that will not all die, before the return of the Lord. Some of us will witness it, and surely our children will.
  Talk to you later Deb.

Love your sister,
Barbara

Report Spam   Logged
debomama52

God is in control!!

« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2009, 11:03:43 am »

Hey Barbara,  If you find that website you will share right  Grin!  I would love to know!  Thanks!
Report Spam   Logged

maathoth
« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2009, 11:23:53 pm »

Hi Deb,

I can't find the website I created. I don't think I will either. Sorry. but I did some research on the internet today to see what would be a good site to go to. I chose this website because it covers soooo much information. I can't say it is all correct information; but it sure has a lot to offer, and seems professional enough to me. Below is the URL to go there.
I will be researching some of the information on that website myself.
The URL is: http://contenderministries.org/prophecy/endtimes.php
  Let me know what you think about this website Deb. Talk to you later sister.

Love,
Barbara
Report Spam   Logged
debomama52

God is in control!!

« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2009, 11:24:41 am »

I will so check this out Barb and get back to you!  Thank you sis!   smitten
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: