Bookmark and Share

Christ In Pogo Fellowship Ministry

We all need the affirmation of others and thus our faith can be strengthened through the bonds of love, caring and fellowship that have developed through this ministry. Basic spiritual and human values are shared together and subsequent friendships develop. Thank You Father for our brothers and sisters!

*Insert Awesome Forum Name Here*
March 28, 2024, 08:03:47 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:   Welcome to the 'Christ In Pogo' Fellowship Ministry Message Boards!  Please feel free to add new topics.  The New Topic button is found on the top right of the page on each of the boards.  And please feel free to reply to the posts already made!  We love the fellowship and value your ideas and input. Guests may read almost all boards but must first register to be able to post. To join us, fill in the short form located on the website at www.christinpogo.com/contact.htm  Our goal is to spread the Word of Christ with love and understanding.  We hope you make 'Christ In Pogo' your home and we look forward to knowing each and every one of you. 
God Is Blessing Us!  Smiley

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

I just rededicated my heart to the Lord

Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I just rededicated my heart to the Lord  (Read 111 times)
Tara5684

« on: June 23, 2009, 09:27:12 am »

Praise the Lord HE has been pulling at my heart for a couple of weeks now to just to come to him with my problems and He would heal them and finally sittin here in front of the computer about an hour ago I FINALLY went back to the Lord and asked him to touch me and come back into my heart and bless me in all the ways He used to bless me until I turned from him....I thank the LORD for what he will be doing for me in the future. I have been having such severe depression and anxiety and now I realize that if I would've went to him when it first started then I wouldn't have been in the mess I have been in...I just want to thank GOD for pullin at my heart again and I welcomed him back in my heart....I feel so wonderful right now that I now have a true friend (ofcourse other than my hubby) that i can go to and trust HIM with my problems instead of going to my hubby for everything now I can go to the Lord and know that he will fix all my problems IN HIS TIME not mine.
THANK YOU LORD FOR HEARING MY PRAYERS AND CRY
Tara
Report Spam   Logged

He alone is my rock and my savation, He is my fortress, I will never be shaken. (Psalms 62:2 NIV)
Tara Foster Smiley

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

pauline1028

GIVE A HUG~GET A HUG

« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2009, 09:47:46 am »

SISTER TARA,
I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!! IT IS THE BEST FEELING! angel smitten
WE ARE ALL FAMILY HERE AND EVERYONE IS SO LOVING AND HELPFUL.
IF YOU NEED PRAYER, PLEASE ASK US,THATS WHAT WE DO FOR EACH OTHER.
IS YOUR HUSBAND ALSO SAVED?
I ALSO SUFFER FROM DEPRESSION,POST TRAMATIC STRESS DISORDER ECT.....
OUR LORD IS SUCH A LOVING GOD!!
I HOPE YOU CAN COME TO BIBLE STUDY SATURDAY NIGHTS,
BRIAN ( MR. B ) IS OUR TEACHER.HE REALY DOES A GREAT JOB!

LOVE YOUR SISTER IN CHRIST  PAULINE <><
Report Spam   Logged

Love your Sister in Christ
Pauline  <>< <>< <><
kje123
Global Moderator

« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2009, 04:09:03 pm »

Sorry Pauline, that doesn't give you extra credit on your grade. crazy
Tara, let me reiterate my feeling....
AMEN!!!!
Report Spam   Logged

"When all else fails, read the instructions" 2 Timothy 3:16
CanuckLynn
Administrator

Where God is, love is!

« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2009, 08:33:30 am »

Tara!   smitten

I'm praising God with you Sister!  I've been where you were, depending on myself instead of our precious Savior to get me through life.  A burden has been lifted from you, as you've given it back to God!  This is exactly what He wants from you too.  To lean totally and fully on Him!  Don't let the evil one snatch it away Tara!  Get into His Word each day, talk to Him and then listen for what our Father has to say to you!  Know that you are loved and prayed for Sis!

love,
Georgie
Report Spam   Logged

Life without God is like an unsharpened pencil- it has no point.

Hebrews 11:1 (NIV) Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.
lildianne53

« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2009, 11:33:33 am »

Amen Georgie!  I am so happy for you Tara  smitten.  God is so awesome and it is such a wonderful experience when we realize we need Him in our lives everyday.  He is so faithful and good and helps us with anything we ask Him to.  God bless you and keep you.  I love you sister!  Dianne
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: