Bookmark and Share

Christ In Pogo Fellowship Ministry

We all need the affirmation of others and thus our faith can be strengthened through the bonds of love, caring and fellowship that have developed through this ministry. Basic spiritual and human values are shared together and subsequent friendships develop. Thank You Father for our brothers and sisters!

*Insert Awesome Forum Name Here*
March 28, 2024, 04:14:24 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:   Welcome to the 'Christ In Pogo' Fellowship Ministry Message Boards!  Please feel free to add new topics.  The New Topic button is found on the top right of the page on each of the boards.  And please feel free to reply to the posts already made!  We love the fellowship and value your ideas and input. Guests may read almost all boards but must first register to be able to post. To join us, fill in the short form located on the website at www.christinpogo.com/contact.htm  Our goal is to spread the Word of Christ with love and understanding.  We hope you make 'Christ In Pogo' your home and we look forward to knowing each and every one of you. 
God Is Blessing Us!  Smiley

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

I need an Honest answer?

Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I need an Honest answer?  (Read 388 times)
BaldEagle4Christ

« on: October 12, 2009, 09:07:49 pm »

Is God cool to you?Or Real to you?
 Be honest.Thank you.
Report Spam   Logged

Repentance involves (Change),in your attitudes,your mind and in your action.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Kmcnfl
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2009, 04:35:39 am »

Good question Kenny!

My God is real to me! He is made real everytime I look at my beautiful family He has given me! My God is made real everytime I look around His world He created! My God is made real everytime my prayers are answered.

Report Spam   Logged
lillibet53

« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2009, 06:39:10 am »

Yes, God is VERY real to me! He makes Himself known in and through His Creation--just look around and you'll see that God is real and good. He has led me through good times and bad, and brought me godly brothers & sisters in Christ who provide support, mentoring, and just generally share the journey with me.

"We are pilgrims on a journey, fellow travellers on the road;
We are here to help each other walk the mile and bear the load.
Brother, sister let me serve you, Let me be as Christ to you!
And pray I may have the grace to let you be my servant too."
                              (The Servant Song)
Report Spam   Logged
CanuckLynn
Administrator

Where God is, love is!

« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2009, 11:13:23 am »

God is very real to me Kenster!

When I see an answered prayer,
I know my God is there!
When He comforts in the storms,
I feel His loving care!
In the silence when His voice I hear,
And His love is shown to me,
I know for sure in my soul, that My God is near!

Kenny, what about you? 
Report Spam   Logged

Life without God is like an unsharpened pencil- it has no point.

Hebrews 11:1 (NIV) Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.
BaldEagle4Christ

« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2009, 11:22:46 am »

Ty for the answer Georgie and Michelle.
I will answer that question after i revile what God spoke to me last Night.
I will give it a day,then i will reply.
Love brother in Christ,
Kenny
Report Spam   Logged

marieann293

GOD BLESS ALL AND TO ALL THE GLORY

« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2009, 04:00:30 pm »

I KNOW GOD IS REAL     NOT ONLY BY READING THE BIBLE BUT WHEN I HEAR SOMEONE SAY HE TOUCHED ME . AND WHEN I HEAR OF A CRYING TESTMONY ON THE PHONE PRAYER LIME GOD IS REAL HE WAS  WITH ME WHEN THAT CAR HIT ME I AM ALIVE HES  REAL BECOUSE I BELIVE HE SAVED ME.   THIS FROM A FOURTWEEN YR.BOY I KNOW.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2009, 04:08:59 pm by marieann293 » Report Spam   Logged
kje123
Global Moderator

« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2009, 04:58:34 pm »

Good question Kenny. It does make us look a little harder at ourselves. A better question for us is if He is real to us, why do we keep living at times like He isn't?
Report Spam   Logged

"When all else fails, read the instructions" 2 Timothy 3:16
BaldEagle4Christ

« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2009, 08:00:44 am »

Hi there every one.
Good question every one.
Excelent question Brian.

That is what God said to me the other day.
While i was at work,the Holy Spirit spoke in my heart...So many people worship me,but they do not act Like it.
Then it came to me!!
I asked allot of people,some gave me ok answer..One did not know what i meant  Shocked and others answer  was ok,and some was excelent

To many times Godly people,go and worship God,or they get in a Ministry Just too Look good,but they have nothing to show for it!!!!!
They go out in the world living the old way every day.Sinning after sinn

When we come to Christ we need too die to Christ and our flesh daily,we need too carry our cross..We need too be reaching out too our world for Christ and putting our time and effort in all i do.And sacrifising our time.

I am not looking down or putting Godly people down,Just that way to many people are living the world way,and worshiping God...I know this one perason for instent...He loves God,yet he puts down our Church and other people all the time,yet he Ushers,he does many other things in the Church and Ministries
I been working on him and praying Daily...It is working...God been opening his eyes and he sees his Faults,and slowly he is progressing...But it is work for him.,..His Love for God is getting even much stronger now.He is rtrying to watch what he saids about others...You see...It took Jesus 3 years too train his disciples,and they still needed help in some areas,then when Jesus when he went back too heaven gave them a counsler...The Holy Spirit...That is why we cvant give up.

Jesus saids Jn8:12 I am the Light of the world,who ever follow me will never walk in Darkness,but will have the Light of world

Now here is my answer...God is not cool!He is Powerful!He is real,he is a most powerful God,he is a loving God,bread of Life,he the alpha,the Omega the Beginning and the End..He is Soveringe Loving God...all that is to it.
With out him i would not be here today!
I seek him dilligantly....Mathew6:33 seek ye first the Kingdom of God and his rightousness and all things will be added on too you.

So every one!Are we all walking the walk or talking the Talk?
Really ask your self that?And God...Are you really Worshing him in truth???
Have a blessed day.
Love Brother in Christ,
Kenny

Report Spam   Logged

Kmcnfl
« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2009, 08:22:41 am »

Thank you Kenny!
Report Spam   Logged
marieann293

« Reply #9 on: October 16, 2009, 01:25:18 pm »

yes kenny christ is our master of all words he gave us the gifts of his words so we can show others to win  lost souls hes real Amen.bless you kenny.thank you

love in christ
                                                        Marge
Report Spam   Logged
BaldEagle4Christ

« Reply #10 on: October 16, 2009, 09:24:30 pm »

yes kenny christ is our master of all words he gave us the gifts of his words so we can show others to win  lost souls hes real Amen.bless you kenny.thank you

love in christ
                                                        Marge

MarieAnn..Apostal Paul said in 1 John3:18.Dear children, let us not love with words or tongue but with actions and in truth.
To many people are talking,but not showing action and truth.

I thank you all who participated in this.
Sorry i did not see many team leaders in this one.
But i am thanksful some did.
I am sure every one else was bussy.
God bless.
Kenny
Report Spam   Logged

DaRvrnd
« Reply #11 on: October 16, 2009, 09:51:06 pm »

Hey, Kenny!

Two times the Lord has raised the dead for me, once He healed a person of HIV for me, countless times He has healed those who had physical ailments when the doctors said the person would have to live with their sickness for the rest of their lives, and thousands upon thousands of times He has done exactly what I asked for in prayer. He is "co.ol" to me? By no means would I refer to Him as being "co.ol" to me; I know Him far too well and have much greater reverence and awe. Though He has shown Himself more real and loving to me than my mind can conjure, I fear Him. Is He “real” to me? Oh, yes, Kenny, more than you could ever imagine. I know what is coming and, like the Apostle John who fell on his face when he saw the Lord, I tremble at the thought of Him and seeing Him face to face. He is very real to me because I have known Him all of my life. Those who think of Him as being "co.ol" would be lukewarm themselves...and we know what happens to them. Anyone who does not fear Him does not know Him...and the Word of God makes that perfectly clear.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2009, 09:54:09 pm by DaRvrnd » Report Spam   Logged
marieann293

« Reply #12 on: October 17, 2009, 02:13:11 am »

WATCHING  OUR WORDS AND SPEECH IS A MAJOR THEME IN THE BIBLE .THIS  PASSAGE DESCRIBES  THE IMPORTANCE (AND DIFFICULTY)OF GAINING CONTROL OF OUR TONGUES,WORDS HAVE MORE POWER  OVER US AND OTHERS THEN WE CARE TO ADMIT,SO  IT'S CRITICAL THAT WHAT COMES OUT OF OUR  MOUTHS IS PRAISEWORTHY.

IN HIS WORDS THANK YOU
                                                               Marge
« Last Edit: October 18, 2009, 01:20:49 pm by marieann293 » Report Spam   Logged
Ljclaire

I Thessalonians 5:17 Pray without ceasing.

« Reply #13 on: November 17, 2009, 03:45:03 pm »

Philipians 2:12

12Therefore, my dear friends, as you have always obeyed—not only in my presence, but now much more in my absence—continue to work out your salvation with fear and trembling,

I am with you brother, the more I know of Him and his awesome power and might the more I want to please Him, He will one day judge the world and who will be able to stand?  It is only by His grace and mercy that we will be forgiven.  He deserves our upmost respect.  Yes God is loving and JUST.  That word scares me. LOL. We need to bow down to Him and pray we do not receive what we deserve, and we need to thank Him for the mercy He has granted us and we need to serve Him with our whole hearts.  Yes Jesus is real to me. I love Him, I worship Him, forever will I adore Him, but most of all I fear and trmble at the thought of one day standing before such a holy God.  He tells us to live Holy. He means it.  We are in troubled times and  we had best be ready.

ICor 15:51  51Listen, I tell you a mystery: We will not all sleep, but we will all be changed— 52in a flash, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, the dead will be raised imperishable, and we will be changed. 53For the perishable must clothe itself with the imperishable, and the mortal with immortality.

« Last Edit: November 17, 2009, 03:48:59 pm by Ljclaire » Report Spam   Logged

II Chronicles 7:14 If my people who are called by my name, shall humble themselves and pray, and seek my face, and TURN FROM THEIR WICKED WAYS; THEN  will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and heal their land.

Your sister in Christ,  Laurie
Blainepyle88
Rep, Sgt. of Arms, & CEO.

« Reply #14 on: March 26, 2010, 06:54:34 pm »

Your welcome Kenny!
Report Spam   Logged

Blaine E Pyle, Jr

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: