Bookmark and Share

Christ In Pogo Fellowship Ministry

We all need the affirmation of others and thus our faith can be strengthened through the bonds of love, caring and fellowship that have developed through this ministry. Basic spiritual and human values are shared together and subsequent friendships develop. Thank You Father for our brothers and sisters!

*Insert Awesome Forum Name Here*
March 29, 2024, 09:22:08 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:   Welcome to the 'Christ In Pogo' Fellowship Ministry Message Boards!  Please feel free to add new topics.  The New Topic button is found on the top right of the page on each of the boards.  And please feel free to reply to the posts already made!  We love the fellowship and value your ideas and input. Guests may read almost all boards but must first register to be able to post. To join us, fill in the short form located on the website at www.christinpogo.com/contact.htm  Our goal is to spread the Word of Christ with love and understanding.  We hope you make 'Christ In Pogo' your home and we look forward to knowing each and every one of you. 
God Is Blessing Us!  Smiley

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Uh ohhhh....it's story time again!!

Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Uh ohhhh....it's story time again!!  (Read 332 times)
CanuckLynn
Administrator

Where God is, love is!

« on: November 13, 2010, 12:46:06 pm »

As a dear friend of mine recently stated, we don't have as much fun around here anymore!   Roll Eyes  Well it's time to fix that!

Remember when Terri used to start a story and we'd all add onto it?  Let's do that again!  Simply add a line to the story and lets see where we end up!   Here we goooo!   

Once upon a time there was a young frog named Oliver who was having a tough day but with much determination, he decided enough was enough and that things needed to change!  He wanted to have a happy day, so this young frog went out and..........
« Last Edit: November 13, 2010, 11:22:55 pm by CanuckLynn » Report Spam   Logged

Life without God is like an unsharpened pencil- it has no point.

Hebrews 11:1 (NIV) Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

CanuckLynn
Administrator

Where God is, love is!

« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2010, 03:32:14 pm »

....went out and realized it appears that no one was interested in his story; that it didn't matter if he was having a bad day or not!  So Oliver made a deal with himself that he would make sure before he started each day, he would pray and read his bible!   Smiley  Then, if he was to have a bad day, people would just have to.............
Report Spam   Logged

Hebrews 11:1 (NIV) Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.
marieann293

GOD BLESS ALL AND TO ALL THE GLORY

« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2010, 05:32:38 pm »

offer friendship in the lord to Oliver and help see him though his bad day and go on with life with Oliver and Georgie and me marge and have others to join us as we go to......
« Last Edit: November 14, 2010, 08:51:21 pm by marieann293 » Report Spam   Logged
marieann293

« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2010, 09:01:52 pm »

the pond to let Oliver go o look at  him jump for joy as he hears his frog friends say welcome home Oliver. he looks at the pond o wow ..........
« Last Edit: November 14, 2010, 10:34:08 pm by marieann293 » Report Spam   Logged
CanuckLynn
Administrator

Where God is, love is!

« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2010, 08:07:51 am »

he looks at the pond o wow .......... Something has changed!  All of his smiling frog friends were waiting to see what Oliver would do when he saw the new ...........
Report Spam   Logged

marieann293

« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2010, 01:40:50 pm »

wow Oliver said to his friends i love our new pond it has lots of big lily pads with flowers on them can i have the one over by the water edge with the white flower on ask Oliver becouse white stands for........

plz lord bring others to the waters edge to join in  story time .even if they want to sing a song to Oliver to E's the mind it's ok. thank you jesus
Report Spam   Logged
Buf1923

THE LORD IS MY REFUGE AND MY STRENGTH

« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2010, 03:15:48 pm »

what stands for,  compassion.   I have the compassion to jump on all the lily pads to visit all my dear friends and yet get them all wet.   But as I was jumping on lily pads  Oliver came and .....
Report Spam   Logged

Through Jesus Christ all things are possible.
maathoth
« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2010, 04:52:47 pm »

to an old chum of his. Poor fellow was soooo depressed. So Oliver told him about all of his friends at CIP and told him about Jesus too. Well his old chum broke out in a big smile and offered Oliver.....
Report Spam   Logged
Buf1923

« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2010, 05:37:46 pm »

A big hug,  and said it was time to go.  So  the chum went ....
Report Spam   Logged

marieann293

« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2010, 05:28:17 am »

so Oliver friends went jumping from lily pad to lily pad Oliver said to his friends dont yous jump on my pad you hear me yous gave me this big water lily pad with the big white flower  stands for righteousness to that only christ can give us so now what you think of Oliver.............                                angel ya or  Shocked
« Last Edit: November 16, 2010, 05:33:11 am by marieann293 » Report Spam   Logged
CanuckLynn
Administrator

Where God is, love is!

« Reply #10 on: November 16, 2010, 08:54:44 am »

We think that Oliver needs to apologize to his friends, and he needs to learn to share his beautiful lily pad too!  Oliver once again started to feel badly and he wanted his happy day back so...........
Report Spam   Logged

marieann293

« Reply #11 on: November 16, 2010, 03:29:01 pm »

Oliver says ok forgive me my friends  Cry i say unto you's he restoreth : my soul he leadeth me in the pathes righteousness for his name's sake . and now  Oliver live in  HAPPYNESS again and his friends say ............
« Last Edit: November 16, 2010, 06:30:30 pm by marieann293 » Report Spam   Logged
Buf1923

« Reply #12 on: November 17, 2010, 11:08:36 am »

Cheesy  all saying Hallelujah, Glory to God,  now lets all cannon ball on the Lily pads.   Oliver could only laugh and join in.  As they began running and jumping to do the cannon ball,  they.....
Report Spam   Logged

CanuckLynn
Administrator

Where God is, love is!

« Reply #13 on: November 17, 2010, 04:11:58 pm »

( too funny CanuckLynn is laughing too!!!  too funny)

As they began running and jumping to do the cannon ball, they.....were having so much fun, with the air filled with laughter and joy that they didn't notice over on the edge of the pond that a........
Report Spam   Logged

marieann293

« Reply #14 on: November 18, 2010, 11:21:17 am »

am laughing at you youngn's haveing fun i know runing n jumping fun
 cannan ball oliver says i think i set this one out after all i just got out of sick bay   doc said take it ez for a few days..over ya at the edge u right wow a vist from Qween Dorothy says oliver were did she come from.............
« Last Edit: November 19, 2010, 11:26:25 am by marieann293 » Report Spam   Logged
Buf1923

« Reply #15 on: November 21, 2010, 04:16:13 am »

she came from the Qween Dorothy giant lily pad.   For Dorothy ruled all the lily pads. Kiss  But one day, she made a loud announcement:  " To all you lily pad jumpers,  i command that you grab your squirt guns and spray Charlene  Grin and have a ......
Report Spam   Logged

CanuckLynn
Administrator

Where God is, love is!

« Reply #16 on: November 22, 2010, 07:40:08 am »

and have a ...... Giant pond squirt out!!  So fill those water guns, grab a friend and quick...go find Charlene and ..............
Report Spam   Logged

marieann293

« Reply #17 on: November 22, 2010, 12:50:15 pm »

ok and i got a super water gun my grandson use one of them He! He! hay jackie we stand over here by olivers lily pad and wait for char and georgie them surprise them we jumped up and they.......

laugh laugh
Report Spam   Logged
Char4Jesus

« Reply #18 on: November 22, 2010, 01:53:03 pm »

Charlene had a big surprise for all of them.  She had gathered a lot of the lily pads and set up a huge dinner for everyone.  All they could eat and every kind of delicious food imaginable.  The only cost for this magnificent feast was that they had to share it with all kinds of other friends also.  The more friends they could bring, the better.

Report Spam   Logged

God Bless you and I love you
Buf1923

« Reply #19 on: November 22, 2010, 03:20:20 pm »

Oh what great amount of people that gathered together,  what a great day to do lily fellowship together.   After the feast we all sat on our lily pads wondering how we would ware off the food that we ate.   Oliver had a great idea,   a water fight and running would burn calories in a big way.    watchit    So, Georgie was started chasing Charlene when all of a sudden ....
Report Spam   Logged

CanuckLynn
Administrator

Where God is, love is!

« Reply #20 on: November 22, 2010, 03:33:13 pm »

when all of a sudden ....Marge jumped out from behind her lily pad with the super soaker watergun and pointed it directly at Jackie and said...........
Report Spam   Logged

Buf1923

« Reply #21 on: November 22, 2010, 09:08:23 pm »

I have you covered.   You will not soak me again.   Then Jackie turned to Georgie,  and smiled and said  girl its time,   its time to gather my water guns and start power spraying all my wonderful lily friends.   OOOPs,  all of a sudden we all start dancing and ......
Report Spam   Logged

Buf1923

« Reply #22 on: November 23, 2010, 09:15:46 pm »

LILY SKIING  ON THE WATER.    Cheesy Cheesy   YEEEEE HAWWWW  cool  OOPS GEORGIE FELL OFF HER LILY PAD  Shocked  THEN MARGE TELLS GEORGIE TO GET LILY SKIING LESSONS BUT GEORGIE SAID.....
Report Spam   Logged

marieann293

« Reply #23 on: November 24, 2010, 02:05:07 am »

Georgie said  grrr I'am cold now i go n over  there by that big tree build a bonfire  to get warm now .look the pond is geting ice on it .  i don't want a play water gun no more Jackie   grrr its geting cold   laugh char you got hot dog at u house i got chips  Jackie bring beer root there i go talk n back words again>> root beer<< silly me  whacko:PPP 
                > Huh were do frogs go winder time do they go south 2??

o do lord o do lord o do lord remember me . that a song i use to sing many moons ago i have to look it up. will wow its 2:59 am here in michigan  pa just came out said ma get ta bed  too funny
« Last Edit: November 24, 2010, 04:56:24 am by marieann293 » Report Spam   Logged
CanuckLynn
Administrator

Where God is, love is!

« Reply #24 on: November 24, 2010, 08:49:24 am »

It was very obvious that Georgie hadn't been getting much sleep lately as she acted like a very stubborn and upset froggy!  So feeling kind of guilty for getting upset, she thanked everyone for the fire and food, even the beer root!   Cheesy  It felt way better to be laughing and having fun!  As she drifted off to sleep, she secretly planned for another day of fun in the pond with........
Report Spam   Logged

Buf1923

« Reply #25 on: November 24, 2010, 11:31:05 am »

all her lily friends.   We all got together in a huddle and sang songs and kept warm.   Just enjoyed each others company and then all of a sudden .......
Report Spam   Logged

marieann293

« Reply #26 on: November 24, 2010, 02:52:44 pm »

with Jackie  and dorthy  n oliver at his lily pad Georgie got up said were char go  we dont know said Jackie lets go find  her char yelln over here i am said char! set n on olivers lily pad ok Jackie said we on our way got there char ready  for us with ice cold water in......... too funny
Report Spam   Logged
Char4Jesus

« Reply #27 on: November 24, 2010, 05:00:08 pm »

pitchers with tea and koolaide also available.  Gonna have us a huge dinner with turkey, mashed taters, stuffing, gravy, and whatever anyone else wants to bring.  Gonna sit around and give thanks for all we have to be thankful for.

I want to thank God for the wonderful friends that I have on here that helps me get through tough times.
Report Spam   Logged

marieann293

« Reply #28 on: November 24, 2010, 05:43:04 pm »

that sounds great char . Wink.i am so glad we as friends in cip can spend this time to say how thankfull i am to met here in cip and have a joyful time in his blessings and glory thank you friends .have a Happy THANKS GIVEING IN HIS LOVE Marge.

thers be 11at my house so so thankful .gota get bz .be back later .
Report Spam   Logged
marieann293

« Reply #29 on: November 28, 2010, 04:35:33 pm »

were did every one go from here ? were did oliver go ? hes not on his lily pad do you think  oliver and Dorothy run off and ......                         too funny
Report Spam   Logged
Char4Jesus

« Reply #30 on: November 28, 2010, 06:40:28 pm »

Some people may be sleeping off that huge meal that we had.  Eating big meals makes me sleepy but I should exercise instead of sleeping.   Well ..... zzzzz  huh? ..... zzzzzz.  Be back later.

Report Spam   Logged

CanuckLynn
Administrator

Where God is, love is!

« Reply #31 on: November 29, 2010, 01:17:55 am »

too funny

As Oliver and Dorothy enjoy the beautiful sun sinking into the far end of the pond, sharing a lily pad together, they remember all of the good times they've been having with everyone.  A mist settles over the pond, and a quietness shuts out the busyness of the day.  All is peaceful.......until...........Jackie, Char & Marge jump out from...................
Report Spam   Logged

Buf1923

« Reply #32 on: December 01, 2010, 06:33:44 pm »

the closet and run after Georgie.   Georgie started running and screaming,  "Yes Yes Yes,  exercise is the right thing to do,  come on folks chase after me,   catch me if you can    crazy  But then all of a sudden  Marge ....
Report Spam   Logged

marieann293

« Reply #33 on: December 09, 2010, 05:47:49 pm »

I RUN AND RUN SO SO FAST  Grin I SEEN A BIG BIG TREE YEP I HIDE BEHIND IT . ALL THE SUDDEN ZOOM ZOOM  THERE WENT CHAR  n JACKIE BUT WERE DID GEORGIE GO   SHE TALK N TO OLIVER AND DOROTHY FROG TALK  THEY TELLING  HER THEY WANT TO GET MARRIED   laugh AND ASK GEORGIE TO MARRY? THEM ON OLIVERS BIG LILY PAD CHAR WILL SING A SONG .I AND JACKIE make A LILY FLOWER CAKE  too funny.
                            THEM THEY BE GONE TILL AFTER CHRISTmas
Report Spam   Logged
itammy

God Bless You

« Reply #34 on: December 10, 2010, 02:56:44 pm »

Gone till after CHRISTmas.......when really they were here all the time hiding and waiting for Char, Jackie and Margie to walk by them so that they could get them with their very cold snowballs they had,  when low and behold..............
Report Spam   Logged

They that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength , they shall mount up on wings as eagles. Then shall run and not be weary,  they shall walk and not faint.   Isaiah 40:31
CanuckLynn
Administrator

Where God is, love is!

« Reply #35 on: December 11, 2010, 08:10:49 am »

when low and behold........they hear something that sounds strangely familiar!  Is it typing?  Is it Georgie?  Are Oliver and Dorothy and Georgie up to no good, they ponder?  Marge, Char and Jackie sneak over to investigate and find.........
Report Spam   Logged

itammy

God Bless You

« Reply #36 on: December 11, 2010, 12:34:24 pm »

Marge, Char and Jackie sneak over to investigate and find......... Oliver, Dorothy and Georgie are definately up to no good!  As they stand there watching from behind the bushes with mouths dropped open in surprise, they see that Oliver, Dorothy and Georgie are........
Report Spam   Logged

They that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength , they shall mount up on wings as eagles. Then shall run and not be weary,  they shall walk and not faint.   Isaiah 40:31
kje123
Global Moderator

« Reply #37 on: December 18, 2010, 07:51:36 pm »

... running away in panic. They ran away as fast as they could once they saw Brian and Markers co-teaching on...
Report Spam   Logged

"When all else fails, read the instructions" 2 Timothy 3:16

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: