Bookmark and Share

Christ In Pogo Fellowship Ministry

We all need the affirmation of others and thus our faith can be strengthened through the bonds of love, caring and fellowship that have developed through this ministry. Basic spiritual and human values are shared together and subsequent friendships develop. Thank You Father for our brothers and sisters!

*Insert Awesome Forum Name Here*
April 18, 2024, 05:18:31 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:   Welcome to the 'Christ In Pogo' Fellowship Ministry Message Boards!  Please feel free to add new topics.  The New Topic button is found on the top right of the page on each of the boards.  And please feel free to reply to the posts already made!  We love the fellowship and value your ideas and input. Guests may read almost all boards but must first register to be able to post. To join us, fill in the short form located on the website at www.christinpogo.com/contact.htm  Our goal is to spread the Word of Christ with love and understanding.  We hope you make 'Christ In Pogo' your home and we look forward to knowing each and every one of you. 
God Is Blessing Us!  Smiley

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Easter Blessings Word Search Contest!

Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Easter Blessings Word Search Contest!  (Read 487 times)
CanuckLynn
Administrator

Where God is, love is!

« on: April 22, 2011, 09:14:53 am »

Thank-you to Linda (DaytonaDreamin)  smitten for making us this word search puzzle!  There are 33 words to find.  Some of the words are 2 in a row.  For example...I'll give you a hint....if you read across the top row, you will get two of the words!  Wink All words are related to Easter!  The first person to come up with all 33 words and post them here will win a Mix & Match Badge of their choice!

Happy Hunting!  Smiley

M   A   R   Y   M   A   G   D   A   L   E   N   E
T   A   R   Y   Y    A   F   A    I   T   H   N   E
R   N   R   E   R    G  O   O   D   N   E   W  S
U   G   E   G   E    J   D   S    S   T   I    P   H
T   E   S   L    D   O   S   P    P   G   S   R   A
H   L   U   O    E   Y   S   I    I    R   R   A   L
E   S   R    R   E    L   O   R   D   A    I   I    L
M   B   R   Y   M   H   N   I    D   C    S   S   E
P   V   E    A   E   O   O   T   R    E    E   E   L
T   I    C   F    R   S   F   W   O   N   N   H   U
Y   C   T   R    L   A   M   E    N   L    T   I    J
T   T   I    E    I   N   N   C    E   N   O    M   A
O   O   O   E   V   N   B   L   O   O    D   O   H
M   R   N   D   E   A   M   H   I    S    A    N   T
B   Y   I    L    S   A   V   E   D    B   Y    M   A

Report Spam   Logged

Life without God is like an unsharpened pencil- it has no point.

Hebrews 11:1 (NIV) Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

CanuckLynn
Administrator

Where God is, love is!

« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2011, 04:42:04 pm »

Hmmmm.....is the puzzle too hard?   Roll Eyes  We're sorry if it is!  How about I give you a couple of hints??  Yes, you say??  Okay!  Cheesy  Across the top are 2 words to the puzzle - M   A   R   Y   M   A   G   D   A   L   E   N   E - which is Mary Magdalene.  That's TWO words of the 33 in the puzzle!

Now....look down the left side of the puzzle!  I see the words "Empty Tomb" there!  That's TWO more words!  angel 

Now we only need another 29 words and the puzzle is done!  What?  You want another clue?  Well sure!  Look down the right side and you'll see "Hallelujah"!  Now I've shown you the easy ones...can you find the remaining 28 words??  I'm sure someone can, so let the games begin!  The winner will be chosen by how many words they can come up with!  You don't need to get them all, so give it a shot!  You have nothing to lose and a Mix and Match Badge to win! 

Happy Hunting!
Report Spam   Logged

Hebrews 11:1 (NIV) Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.
TGreen1003
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2011, 06:39:40 am »

Here goes:
1 Mary 2 Magdalene 3 Good 4 News 5 Faith 6 Lord 7 Tree 8 Blood  9 Saved 10 Amen 11 Truth 12 Empty 13 Tomb 14 Angels 15 Victory 16 Resurrection 17 Glory 18 Freed 19 My 20 Redeemer 21 Lives
22 Joy 23 Hosanna 24 Son 25 Spirit 26 Grace 27 He 28 Is 29 Risen 30 Today Praise 32 Him 33 Hallelujah
Report Spam   Logged
CanuckLynn
Administrator

Where God is, love is!

« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2011, 11:16:14 am »

WTG Tom!  Please let me know which Mix & Match Badge you'd like and I'll send it to you!  Congratulations and thanks for playing!
Report Spam   Logged

TGreen1003
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2011, 11:53:07 am »

Georgie,
 I'd like the  SCRABBLE Qi Badge. I'd also like to thank Linda for coming up with this game. Smiley
     In HIS Love,
           Tom
Report Spam   Logged
marieann293

GOD BLESS ALL AND TO ALL THE GLORY

« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2011, 12:02:46 pm »

WTG TOM  Smiley Smiley
Report Spam   Logged
BaldEagle4Christ

« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2011, 12:56:28 pm »

Wow,That looked like a fun game.Wtg Tom.
Report Spam   Logged

Repentance involves (Change),in your attitudes,your mind and in your action.
TGreen1003
Administrator

« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2011, 04:08:29 pm »

Thank you all very much. Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: