Bookmark and Share

Christ In Pogo Fellowship Ministry

We all need the affirmation of others and thus our faith can be strengthened through the bonds of love, caring and fellowship that have developed through this ministry. Basic spiritual and human values are shared together and subsequent friendships develop. Thank You Father for our brothers and sisters!

*Insert Awesome Forum Name Here*
April 19, 2024, 11:33:22 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:   Welcome to the 'Christ In Pogo' Fellowship Ministry Message Boards!  Please feel free to add new topics.  The New Topic button is found on the top right of the page on each of the boards.  And please feel free to reply to the posts already made!  We love the fellowship and value your ideas and input. Guests may read almost all boards but must first register to be able to post. To join us, fill in the short form located on the website at www.christinpogo.com/contact.htm  Our goal is to spread the Word of Christ with love and understanding.  We hope you make 'Christ In Pogo' your home and we look forward to knowing each and every one of you. 
God Is Blessing Us!  Smiley

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Pray for my youngest son, Chris

Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pray for my youngest son, Chris  (Read 79 times)
Char4Jesus

« on: November 13, 2011, 12:06:57 am »

Hi all,

I just talked to my oldest son and he filled me in on what was going on with Chris (I haven't been able to contact Chris for over a year).

Chris broke up with his girlfriend (they have 3 kids together and I haven't talked to Lori for over a year also).  Chris stayed with Roger where he was renting a room for a while, then possibly stole a computer and left there.

Roger said that Chris then moved in with some "chick" (his words), then stole a couple of hundred dollars from her and left there.

Chris was already on probation for some other things and the computer deal had a police report written and the police said they was going to report to his PO officer.  Roger said that the girl that Chris possibly stole money from was going to report it to the PO officer also.

Roger at this time doesn't know where Chris is staying at.  Supposedly Chris was trying to do work at day labor places, never seemed to go out yet always seemed to have money.  I know that he was doing Marajanna for a while, don't know if any thing else.

I'm concerned that he may be using or even selling harder drugs.  Or stealing other places also.

Please pray for this child (to me he'll always be a child) of mine.

Also keep Lori and my three grandkids in prayers, they are Trevor, Amanda and Amber.  Amanda and Amber are twins and I've never seen them.

Thank you for all the prayers.  I have trouble turning this worry over to  God.

Char
Report Spam   Logged

God Bless you and I love you

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

mamawings5252

« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2011, 08:37:32 am »

char.........................god bless you!.... know that feeling....its been 5 years or more my daughter  left our home cause guess she did not like our rules...have not seen her...and have 2 grandsons...that I don't know... she her on face book  and I try and talk..but nothing......I was really hard for me to give it to the lord....but I have ....the pain is easeing up....oh have my days....but though the lord help don't try to stay there to much and have lots of pictures of her around the house....and sometimes I used to feel like i fail as a mother... and have my sons so my foucs go to them and it helps....keep praying....lean on the lord!
love in christ wilma
Report Spam   Logged
Char4Jesus

« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2011, 10:29:03 am »

Thank you Wilma.

I don't know if Roger has accepted the Lord as his Savior either.  I know that Roger said that he and his father had been going to a Catholic church for a while.

Steve (the two boy's father) is now in KU Med Center which means that it is very serious.  Please keep him in prayers also.

God will do His thing in His own timing and I have to hold fast to my Faith in Him.

God Bless all

Char
Report Spam   Logged

saw4750

« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2011, 09:11:22 am »

My prayers are with you. If I have learned anything down the road bak to Christ is that we need to leave it with him. As humans it is so hard but we must. I will pray each day for Chris to find the pathto Our Father. You in your prayers put it in the hands of God and trust that what He does is right, no matter what the end.
Love and hugs to you.
Report Spam   Logged
Char4Jesus

« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2011, 08:25:15 pm »

Thank you for the prayers.  I tried to look at your profile to find your name, but my computer is moving too slow.

Welcome to CIP and I hope that you are as blessed as Marty and I have been.  This is such a wonderful group of caring people who help each other as much as we can.

Please feel free to repost on some topics and to start new topics.  We're all here to love, support and help each other.

I usually sign my post by Marty and Char.  I usually read the posts to Marty and he agrees with what I repost to them.  We are kinda like "hooked together" sometimes.  Very seldom do you see one of us without the othern being close by   rofl.

We also can have fun on the message boards.  I'm trying to think of a contest to have to give one of our poems away in an hand-made frame.  Just got to get the materials to make the frame first.

To see our poems, go to the main page, and halfway down the right side is "Poems by Marty and Char"  or it might say by "Wild069Man and Char"  God leads us in writing these poems.  They come from Him, we're just the tools He uses to write them.

Anyway,  Welcome to CIP and I look forward to learning more about you as time goes on.

God Bless you Greatly and We love you

Marty and Char
Report Spam   Logged

Char4Jesus

« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2011, 08:33:01 pm »

Thanks for the prayers.  I tried to get your name from your profile, but my computer is moving too slowly.

Welcome to CIP.  I pray that you will be as blessed as we have been.  Marty (my husband) and I work together on our posts.  I don't think he's come in under his name in years  lol.  I usually read the post to him and then we write our posts together.  (Somehow I think we're attached  rofl).

We can have fun on the message boards also.  I'm trying to get the material to have a contest and have the prize be one of our poems of the winner's choice signed by whichever of us wrote it, and in a handmade plastic canvas frame.

You can find our poems on the main page on the right hand side.  "Special! Poems by Marty and Charlene"

Please feel free to read these and get the messages that God has for you in them.  God speaks through these poems to us.  Sometimes when I read one, it really hits me hard and other times it's another poem that He wants me to read.  Follow the Holy Spirit and He will guide you.

May God Bless you greatly and we both love you

Marty and Char
Report Spam   Logged

BaldEagle4Christ

« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2012, 02:26:29 pm »

I am praying Char.
Report Spam   Logged

Repentance involves (Change),in your attitudes,your mind and in your action.

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: