Bookmark and Share

Christ In Pogo Fellowship Ministry

We all need the affirmation of others and thus our faith can be strengthened through the bonds of love, caring and fellowship that have developed through this ministry. Basic spiritual and human values are shared together and subsequent friendships develop. Thank You Father for our brothers and sisters!

*Insert Awesome Forum Name Here*
April 20, 2024, 07:30:50 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:   Welcome to the 'Christ In Pogo' Fellowship Ministry Message Boards!  Please feel free to add new topics.  The New Topic button is found on the top right of the page on each of the boards.  And please feel free to reply to the posts already made!  We love the fellowship and value your ideas and input. Guests may read almost all boards but must first register to be able to post. To join us, fill in the short form located on the website at www.christinpogo.com/contact.htm  Our goal is to spread the Word of Christ with love and understanding.  We hope you make 'Christ In Pogo' your home and we look forward to knowing each and every one of you. 
God Is Blessing Us!  Smiley

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

More prayers for my son...PLEASE!

Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: More prayers for my son...PLEASE!  (Read 64 times)
Nana_hari

« on: November 30, 2011, 06:08:51 pm »

My son, Sloan, was doing so well. He went back to TN so that he could be with his children. I was getting new pictures of my grandkids every weekend, and he was calling me and texting. He sounded GREAT. I've been so proud of him. No temper loss, he has a good psychiatrist and therapist.

I hadn't heard anything from him for about a week.... until this morning. His text began with a "hi". I knew that something was wrong. The next test was "Please don't hate me momma" He then called. The first words out of his mouth... "I tried to shoot myself last night Momma" I remained as calm as I could while he explained. He had a 30.30 (rifle) in his mouth and the first shot didn't go off. He said something (or someone) moved the rifle the second shot and it hit the ceiling. I know that my Momma was that Angel with him last night.

The rifle has been sold and he has contacted his psychiatrist and is getting help.

Please, Please pray for him.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

TGreen1003
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2011, 08:15:49 pm »

Father we pray a hedge of protection around Sloan. Help him to realize that You moved the rifle because You have a plan for his life. Help Hariette to know what to say, & when to sat it, when she talks to Sloan. In the precious Name of Jesus...Amen
Report Spam   Logged
aliyahsjewelry

« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2011, 02:49:30 pm »

Great Father, we come before you this day to offer up prayers for the salvation and repentance of Sloan. Touch his life Lord Jesus, and turn him around to see the love and mercy and beauty you have surrounded him with, Lord. Fill him with your Holy Spirit and cast all demons far from him, so he may be free from all evil. I pray Jesus that you would put your loving arms around Sloan and comfort him, so he may know that you are his God! Send your precious archangels to him Jesus and restore his soul, and protect him from all evil. Instill him with the confidence and encouragement and your great and precious love, Jesus. I thank you for hearing our prayers Great Father and Son, Jesus; and in Your precious name, Jesus, we pray...Amen!
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: