Bookmark and Share

Christ In Pogo Fellowship Ministry

We all need the affirmation of others and thus our faith can be strengthened through the bonds of love, caring and fellowship that have developed through this ministry. Basic spiritual and human values are shared together and subsequent friendships develop. Thank You Father for our brothers and sisters!

*Insert Awesome Forum Name Here*
April 19, 2024, 08:33:43 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:   Welcome to the 'Christ In Pogo' Fellowship Ministry Message Boards!  Please feel free to add new topics.  The New Topic button is found on the top right of the page on each of the boards.  And please feel free to reply to the posts already made!  We love the fellowship and value your ideas and input. Guests may read almost all boards but must first register to be able to post. To join us, fill in the short form located on the website at www.christinpogo.com/contact.htm  Our goal is to spread the Word of Christ with love and understanding.  We hope you make 'Christ In Pogo' your home and we look forward to knowing each and every one of you. 
God Is Blessing Us!  Smiley

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

THE LION OF JUDAH AND DAYS OF AWE

Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: THE LION OF JUDAH AND DAYS OF AWE  (Read 30 times)
Pddngtnbear1

« on: January 21, 2012, 02:40:15 pm »

RHEMA 10/08/11  DAY OF ATONEMENT

THE LION OF JUDAH AND DAYS OF AWE

QUICKENED SONG:  Today I have been singing "Our God is an awesome God, He reigns from heaven above with wisdom, power and love."

Our God is an awesome God
He reigns from heaven above
With wisdom, power, and love
Our God is an awesome God!!

CONFIRMATION QUOTE BOBBY CONNER: THE AWE OF GOD

http://www.morningstartv.com/prophetic-perspective-current-events/advanced-prophetic-conference-qa-part-3

Tonight I listened to Bobby Conner on MorningStar TV talk about the Lord coming as a lion and in awe.  Rick Joyner asked Bobby Conner to share what is the one most important Word that he has been hearing the Spirit say to His people at this time.

BOBBY QUOTE:  "The most important thing I believe He has spoken to me is to "Prepare a people to embrace the awe of God.  The reverential fear of God."  That's what I think is vacant in the house of God and it is going to return.  I promise you, we've met the Lord as a Lamb, we are about to meet Him as the Lion of the Tribe of Judah.  The fear of the Lord is about to come back to the people of God.  The Bible teaches is that is where the Wisdom comes from.  The fear the Lord is the beginning of wisdom.  It's not a bad thing, it's a good thing.  Get ready.  The Lord told me in a sacred encounter with Him to  Prepare a remnant of people to embrace the awe of God.  The reverential fear is about to return to the house of God."

CONFIRMATION QUOTE FROM Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj

http://www.jesusministries.org/A_New_Season.php?reloaded=true#

It was a few minutes after listening to Bobby's quote that I heard Sadhu at the Day of Atonement conference say the following:  "During worship I saw the Lord Jesus like the Lion of Judah come near me.  And He told me to tell this to the people.  Prepare them to meet Me." 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth, the Life, and He died for you. Words from the email list, The Quickened Word are excerpts from the rhema journals of Sandy Warner. To better understand how God speaks, read Sandy’s book, “101+ Ways God Speaks, And How to Hear Him.” Website: www.thequickenedword.com Email: swauthor@usa.net Permission to forward and/or post at websites is given with this footer attached.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: