Bookmark and Share

Christ In Pogo Fellowship Ministry

We all need the affirmation of others and thus our faith can be strengthened through the bonds of love, caring and fellowship that have developed through this ministry. Basic spiritual and human values are shared together and subsequent friendships develop. Thank You Father for our brothers and sisters!

*Insert Awesome Forum Name Here*
March 29, 2024, 03:38:23 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:   Welcome to the 'Christ In Pogo' Fellowship Ministry Message Boards!  Please feel free to add new topics.  The New Topic button is found on the top right of the page on each of the boards.  And please feel free to reply to the posts already made!  We love the fellowship and value your ideas and input. Guests may read almost all boards but must first register to be able to post. To join us, fill in the short form located on the website at www.christinpogo.com/contact.htm  Our goal is to spread the Word of Christ with love and understanding.  We hope you make 'Christ In Pogo' your home and we look forward to knowing each and every one of you. 
God Is Blessing Us!  Smiley

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

CIP

Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: CIP  (Read 215 times)
TGreen1003
Administrator

CIP
« on: March 09, 2012, 09:28:42 pm »

When I was put on CIP Leadership I was excited &, somewhat apprehnsive, because I was joining the leadership team of an established ministry & I was the Newbie of the bunch. Now because of various circumstances I find myself as the longest tenured Administrator still active. That will change when our dear Sister Georgie returns to us but for now it is what it is. I know that God has given me this opportunity & responsibility & I am so in awe of Him for that.
 I was asked recently if this was the end of CIP & I answered "No" & I firmly believe that. I've seen Reguest to Join forms from, at least, 3 Nigerian teenagers & also from many people who when looking for online fellowship had CIP come up in their search. Let's take advantage of these boards that God has allowed CIP to set up. Also, let's start fellowshipping online again. I plan on hosting a Prayer & Praise (P&P) time before Palm Sunday & I also want to have another Easter Saturday P&P Marathon. I also know the Edie is planning a Meet & Greet for sometime soon. Please respond  & let me know how you feel about CIP.
     In HIS Love & for HIS Service,
          Tom
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Char4Jesus

« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2012, 10:02:46 pm »

I believe in CIP.  I know that I don't post much, especially when I'm dealing with depression.  But I do pray for the requests.  I miss the fellowship but I know that when God moves in CIP it will go far.  God is waiting for His timing to move us.  CIP has meant so much to me over the years.  I know it has helped me as well as helping a lot of other people.  I treasure the friendships that I have made and will make here.  God is in control (also a good book that Georgie sent to me one time when I was struggling).  He will take this ministry far in His timing and in His ways.

God Bless everyone

Char
Report Spam   Logged

God Bless you and I love you
TGreen1003
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2012, 11:33:26 pm »

Amen Char. CIP has meant so much to so many that I felt led by the Spirit to start this discussion & hopefully get this site moving forward again after being quiet for awhile. I might not meet any of you my dear Brothers & Sisters in this world but I can only imagine (That sounds like a great title for a song  Smiley ) what the great Reunion will be like. Maranatha Come Lord Jesus.
Report Spam   Logged
cometsweep32

« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2012, 10:23:37 am »

This ministry has overcome many challenges that the enemy has thrown our way.  I am back and am ready to help again.  Tom, please let me know what I can do to help here.  I believe that God wants me here again.  I quit my responsibility as a moderator on a different forum so that I can once again devote my time to being and helping here. 
Report Spam   Logged
TGreen1003
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2012, 02:52:53 pm »

Welcome back Chrsity. It's starting to feel like CIP again.Smiley Send Michelle a message & ask her what is needed.
Report Spam   Logged
Pddngtnbear1

« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2012, 06:49:11 pm »

This all sounds good. Let's hope everything works out. Good to see Christy again.

Deanna
Report Spam   Logged

TGreen1003
Administrator

« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2012, 03:19:52 am »

Amen Deanna. Smiley
Report Spam   Logged
Buf1923

THE LORD IS MY REFUGE AND MY STRENGTH

« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2012, 12:04:20 am »

CIP has been an asset to many people.  I am sure one of them.   It is great to fellowship and share the presence of God together.   It is said that when two or more are gathered there I am.   He is changing many lives and this is one way where we can be there for one another.  Help carry each other burdens.  We are never alone.  God is with us in our times of trouble and in our time of joy.   Jesus is certainly the way the truth and the life.   Hallelujah. 

I must admit I do miss the good fellowship we once had.  I actually say that I can keep up with the posts thou.   cool  I continually keep CIP in my prayers even when I am not here much.   

I have gone back to school now.  I am attending University of Phoenix to get my degree in Psychology.   I have been working really hard for the last six months of getting back in the swing of school,  It's been 30 years since I have been in school.  So I did many workshops and last week I did my orientation.  This week I actually started my classes.   Right now I am in Personal Finances and University studies.   I really love the fact that I can do this online and not have to travel no where and I can work around my work schedule.   It takes alot of discipline to do it online but I have the motivation to this.  Since I am on the computer alot its not out of my league.  Keep me in your prayers as I tend to college and that God gives me an open mind and to able to absorb all that I need to in order to succeed. 

With me going back for Psychology I want to be a Christian Counselor so that I can give back to what was given to me. 

I have missed you all very much believe it or not,  but I try not to be such a stranger, so I do apologize.   but I do think of you all often.   
 smitten smitten smitten

I see you all
Report Spam   Logged

Through Jesus Christ all things are possible.
cometsweep32

« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2012, 03:33:29 am »

Jackie,
This is so awesome that you are back in school!  I pray that God will give you the knowledge and ability to go on with your studies.  I am so proud of you girl!  God Bless!
Report Spam   Logged
TGreen1003
Administrator

« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2012, 10:44:50 am »

Jackie,
 May God bless you in your pursuit of a Pschology degree. I think you would be a great Christian Counselor.
     In HIS Love,
           Tom
Report Spam   Logged
Buf1923

THE LORD IS MY REFUGE AND MY STRENGTH

« Reply #10 on: April 03, 2012, 07:36:35 pm »

I am so blessed with such wonderful support of people in the couseling career.  They have been talking to me for a long time to go back.  They have said that I do what they went to school for.   Going back to school was a difficult decision but I really believe that I went through the stuff that I did, in order, to help others who struggle.   Just being myself and the Lord guiding me I have had some friends who overcame many situations.  Where the doctors were making no head way.   I did alot of scarfice, but it paid off.  I was glad that my family understood and worked with me.   I had lost a dear friend who I helped overcome agoraphobia.  She trapped herself in her bedroom for 13 years.  She had been seeking counseling by court order and they were getting no where with her.  But I slowly became a close friend and she overcame this disorder.  She was able to get out and even travel.  As much as I would love to take the credit, but I really believe that God was working  through me.  I could not have done it myself.   I just give God all the glory for the gift he has given me and it's God who I want to serve.   Now I trust God to get me through school and get my degree.  Just keep me in prayer for this, that I am able to go through 6 to 8 years and have an open and receptive mind to all that I must learn.   I thank you all so much.   

I must admit that I am not on here as much,  and I miss it.  But right now I have school to attend to, but I check in once in awhile.  I miss you all and Hope you miss me also.   You know me,  I have to be the nut  too funny  I  like it when we can lots of fun and laughter and yet be serious to matter that are important.  You all are important to me and to the Great and Might Lord. 
Report Spam   Logged

Through Jesus Christ all things are possible.
TGreen1003
Administrator

« Reply #11 on: April 04, 2012, 02:04:37 pm »

I hope that lots fo folks from CIP show up for, at least, part of the P&P Mrathon this Saturday evening through easrly Sunday morning. This is not for me, it's for the glory of our risen Savior. It is so exciting to know thast the Good News is being proclaimed in various ways & various places using different communication tools but remember, "How good & pleassant it is when brothes & sisters dwell together in unity. This is HIS ministry not ours.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: