Bookmark and Share

Christ In Pogo Fellowship Ministry

We all need the affirmation of others and thus our faith can be strengthened through the bonds of love, caring and fellowship that have developed through this ministry. Basic spiritual and human values are shared together and subsequent friendships develop. Thank You Father for our brothers and sisters!

*Insert Awesome Forum Name Here*
March 28, 2024, 02:41:41 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:   Welcome to the 'Christ In Pogo' Fellowship Ministry Message Boards!  Please feel free to add new topics.  The New Topic button is found on the top right of the page on each of the boards.  And please feel free to reply to the posts already made!  We love the fellowship and value your ideas and input. Guests may read almost all boards but must first register to be able to post. To join us, fill in the short form located on the website at www.christinpogo.com/contact.htm  Our goal is to spread the Word of Christ with love and understanding.  We hope you make 'Christ In Pogo' your home and we look forward to knowing each and every one of you. 
God Is Blessing Us!  Smiley

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Listen to Christian Radio Online!

Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Listen to Christian Radio Online!  (Read 1300 times)
CanuckLynn
Administrator

Where God is, love is!

« on: June 03, 2006, 10:31:14 pm »

Christ In Pogo has another new page!  Now you may listen to Christian Radio Stations while you play in Pogo, or surf the net, and even when you aren't at your computer!

There is Christian music and talk shows for all ages on this page.  If you're looking for a children's online radio program, one has just been added to the Children's page too!

Adult Christian Radio online is here: - www.christinpogo.com/radio_online.htm
Kids Christian Radio may be found on the new children's resource page here: - >www.christinpogo.com/childrens_resources.htm
« Last Edit: January 04, 2008, 09:24:03 am by Georgie » Report Spam   Logged

Life without God is like an unsharpened pencil- it has no point.

Hebrews 11:1 (NIV) Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

CanuckLynn
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2006, 10:38:15 am »

Roll Eyes  I have another one you might want to add to the page!  I listen to this radio station at home and in my car.  In the mornings you can listen to Chuck Swindoll and Dr. Jeremiah and many others.  In the afternoon you get awesome tunes and in the evening, they have more tunes and a program for the children. 

The radio station is Praise 106.5 FM and can be found at http://www.praise1065.com/

Love,
Georgie
Report Spam   Logged
Pddngtnbear1
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2006, 04:48:26 pm »

I have a few sites I listen to online

www.allworship.com
www.The Gospel Hiway
www.faith1.com

I listen to them through my windows media

Deanna May
Report Spam   Logged
Pddngtnbear1
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2006, 06:41:40 pm »

[color=Maroon]I made a mistake on the one station. the right station is:  www.1faithfm.com

I'm sorry for the mistake.

Deanna May[/color]
Grin
Report Spam   Logged
Spazzzmaticus
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2007, 09:09:09 pm »

Another station I highly recommend is at www.oldchristianradio.com

Your brother in Christ,

Garry
Report Spam   Logged
CanuckLynn
Administrator

Where God is, love is!

« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2007, 07:34:44 am »

Thank-you for the additions!  Remember in the not to distant past when a Christian Radio Stn on the computer didn't exist?  Praise God for how He is using it now!!  I've added these to my 'To Do' list!   Grin

God bless you,
In Christ's love,
Georgie
« Last Edit: January 04, 2008, 09:18:04 am by Georgie » Report Spam   Logged

Hebrews 11:1 (NIV) Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.
Yarddogplayer

"Jesus Is Lord"

« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2007, 01:05:49 pm »

KissHey!!! I'm new here, but just found the Radio site. Thank You Sooo much. I gave up on Dial-up radio, but tried your site and found a Good 1, lol. May the good Lord Bless You All and Thank You for all your devotion to Christ in Pogo

Your Brother in Christ,
                                                                                                           John (Yarddogplayer)
Report Spam   Logged

John 14:6  I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life, no Man cometh unto the Father, but by ME
tervana1

« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2007, 04:48:30 pm »

That's great John, there's nothing like tapping our feet to the Word of God.  Cheesy  My family is big on music. My husband is the drummer on our worship team at church as well as deacon over this part of the ministry. When it comes to sound and electronics they don't come any better. My brother-in-law can play piano and guitar so well that you would think you are at a concert. My sister is a gospel singer song-writer and is getting ready to release her 4th album. I am so proud of her. As for me.....ha ha ha.  Can't play a note. Before I was graciously saved by God I sang in a rock group for a few years but it left such a bad taste in my mouth I don't sing anymore. Well I've just rambled on and on haven't I?  Just wanted to visit with you a little. God bless!!!

Your friend in Christ,
Terri
Report Spam   Logged

"HE PERFORMS WONDERS THAT CANNOT BE FATHOMED, MIRACLES THAT CANNOT BE NUMBERED" 
Job 9:10
CanuckLynn
Administrator

Where God is, love is!

« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2007, 08:59:49 pm »

Hi John!

I'm so glad you were able to find a radio station that you like here!  My personal fav that I almost always have going on my pc is Praise 106.5.  I love to listen to Chuck Swindol at 9 am and then Doc. Jeremiah at 9:30 and then of course there is Focus on the Family too!  The afternoons have such wonderful music and if you're somewhat younger, the evening music is great (I'm not younger but like most of it!   Roll Eyes

Now look at that Terri gal!  She did ramble on didn't she?   Roll Eyes  Ha Ha Ha  couldn't resist the op for a jab Boo Boo!

Thanks for letting us know you found 'the' station for you John!

God IS blessing us!
In His love,
Georgie
Report Spam   Logged

Yarddogplayer

"Jesus Is Lord"

« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2008, 05:21:29 pm »

Hey Brothers and Sisters: I just found a Music toolbar. It stays in your browser and has a bunch of different Christian stations. You can change stations at any time. I like it so far. If your interested go to Christianmusictoolbar.com. Just copy this and paste to address bar. And if Your unhappy for any reason it uninstalls  easily. It also has a Country download. I guess its Christian too.
                                                                                                                                          God Bless You All,

Report Spam   Logged

John 14:6  I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life, no Man cometh unto the Father, but by ME
BaldEagle4Christ

« Reply #10 on: January 24, 2008, 05:43:51 pm »

Hey that is cool John.
Thanks i will have too check that out.
Report Spam   Logged

Repentance involves (Change),in your attitudes,your mind and in your action.
littlebear1841

« Reply #11 on: January 22, 2009, 05:52:02 am »

There is another station that I listen to often. It's http://www.bottradionetwork.com/ You can hear such programs as Leading the Way, Grace to You, and many many more. I especially enjoy listening to Pastor Alistair Begg and Dr. Ravi Zacharias.
Report Spam   Logged
CanuckLynn
Administrator

Where God is, love is!

« Reply #12 on: January 22, 2009, 10:43:25 am »

Angie!

Thanks for sharing this radio station with us!  I love my Praise 106.5 however they've removed the morning talk show devotionals that I used to listen to and I miss them!  This looks great and I've made a shortcut on my desktop to listen to it now!  Thanks!

love,
Georgie
Report Spam   Logged

iamajesusfreakto

« Reply #13 on: February 02, 2009, 02:31:20 pm »

Hi all
I listen to Christian radio whenever I can.  Music and radio programs from the old time preachers. Sometimes we forget about the good old fashioned preaching. In my book it will never go out of style. I like one place ministries.
Thank you for POGO in CHRIST. God bless you all this day and every day. Remember, we are one day closer to Paradise.
In Christ forever,
Jan
Report Spam   Logged
CanuckLynn
Administrator

Where God is, love is!

« Reply #14 on: February 03, 2009, 09:06:30 pm »

Amen Jan!  I love how you ended your post...."one day closer to Christ!"  Hallelujah!!

love,
Georgie
Report Spam   Logged

xOkamix

« Reply #15 on: April 28, 2009, 10:35:56 pm »

Best station ever:
http://www.csnradio.com
It can be found on the radio across the states, the web page can show you where in your area. And you can listen online as well.
Teachings, and the latest in praise and worship all day long.

IMO, the best pastors are Paul Sheppard at 12:30pm PST and Ron Vietti at 9:30am pst.
They also have a good apologetics show at 3pm PST.
Report Spam   Logged
CanuckLynn
Administrator

Where God is, love is!

« Reply #16 on: May 03, 2009, 04:30:36 pm »

Hi Damon!

I opened the 'Shoutcast Player' and can hear the station great in Southern BC Canada!  Beautiful songs playing right now!  Thank-you for sharing this station with us!

love,
Georgie
Report Spam   Logged

Blainepyle88
Rep, Sgt. of Arms, & CEO.

« Reply #17 on: April 05, 2010, 01:34:31 am »

Thanks for the info!  angel
Report Spam   Logged

Blaine E Pyle, Jr

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: