Bookmark and Share

Christ In Pogo Fellowship Ministry

We all need the affirmation of others and thus our faith can be strengthened through the bonds of love, caring and fellowship that have developed through this ministry. Basic spiritual and human values are shared together and subsequent friendships develop. Thank You Father for our brothers and sisters!

*Insert Awesome Forum Name Here*
March 28, 2024, 07:37:37 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:   Welcome to the 'Christ In Pogo' Fellowship Ministry Message Boards!  Please feel free to add new topics.  The New Topic button is found on the top right of the page on each of the boards.  And please feel free to reply to the posts already made!  We love the fellowship and value your ideas and input. Guests may read almost all boards but must first register to be able to post. To join us, fill in the short form located on the website at www.christinpogo.com/contact.htm  Our goal is to spread the Word of Christ with love and understanding.  We hope you make 'Christ In Pogo' your home and we look forward to knowing each and every one of you. 
God Is Blessing Us!  Smiley

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Let's Talk

Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Let's Talk  (Read 406 times)
tervana1

« on: December 04, 2007, 01:00:52 pm »

The most important relationship we have is with our Lord Jesus Christ.  Without this relationship it is impossible to build a healthy one with another person.  This is a forum to talk about your dating experiences, your boyfriend's, girlfriend's, spouses, parents...and the list goes on.  This is another chance to help someone that may have questions about this area of their lives.

In Christ,  Terri
« Last Edit: December 06, 2007, 02:42:44 pm by Georgie » Report Spam   Logged

"HE PERFORMS WONDERS THAT CANNOT BE FATHOMED, MIRACLES THAT CANNOT BE NUMBERED" 
Job 9:10

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

dfunke2007

« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2008, 08:17:25 am »

Ty Terri for posting this. My experience so far with long distance and local girl friends is just wait for the right one and be sure that you're sure about her. Put God first and pray about it. Also learn to listen to your intuitions and doubts and fears if they're speaking louder then the relationship maybe that person isn't the right one for you. So far so good tho. Better to have loved and lost then to have not loved at all right. God bless you all.

Dave
Report Spam   Logged
Lona211

« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2008, 11:05:44 am »

Very good forum Terri.
If anyone wants some Godly advice on Sexual Sin. go to your concordance and you can find lot of Chapters and verses on it. Very good study for those who want and need it. I won't put them down as there are to much there to be coverd and hope this will be of help for those who want it.Terri thank you for your concern in this matter, for it is very much needed in this day and time.
God Bless !! Leona
Report Spam   Logged

What You Are Is God's Gift to You And What You Become Is Your Gift To God. Leona
jesusinmemsb
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2008, 11:31:00 am »

Wow love this post, I am fixing to marry my Fith and last wife Roll Eyes ( crazy ) I can tell you I wasent very good at picking my mates..ya think? whacko and all but 1 of them was before Christ changed me, the first 1 I married twice because she became pregnent with my Son after I divorced her, so she was wify 1 and 2 lol the 3rd wify was a great friend that married me to help me get custady of my son and we divorced as soon as I did that ok # 4 was a Christain when I got saved I had so many bad women in my life I jumpped at the first Christain that looked my way and did not wait on God, Now divorced, after this divorce I had dicided to be single the rest of my life enough was enough, I told God I was 100% content with just living for Him and serving Him till I came home to Heaven But!!!!...God had another plan lol I moved to SC to help my brother and go to my dads church The first person I saw when I got to the church was Shawne my dads sec, Wowy!!!! she knocked me off my feet, and God spoke in to my heart and said this is the wife I have had for you all this time, you just was not ready for her yet but I have saved her for you, wow Thank you Father He told me to be very very patience with her and that she was mine, so the next Sunday I walked up to her after worship and ask her May I sit here with you today Miss. Shawne? she looked right in to my eyes and said.....I guess it is a free country ya know, lol oh my crushed me lol I went home started talking to God and now check this out! what a dummy I am lol I said God you messed up!!! this women wants nothing to do with me!!!!! God spoke again and said Patience my son I have all ready told you, so to make a very long story short I pursued Shawn for 3 months every time I saw her I ask her out she crushed me every time Cry.one day she agreede to have coffie with me only with a shaperone!!!! Now we are ingaged to be married in Oct. we have a wonderful wonderful relationship and all ways put God first in our lifes,Now the Great thing here Shawne has never been on a date .Never!!!!! She was content serving God and never has been a man in her life she is ( 47 )  and I feel like If we wait on God and be content where we are without someone else in our life's He will place the perfect mate in our life's
Thats what He has done for Shawne and I smitten

love prayers and many blessings brother Mark angel
Report Spam   Logged
Char4Jesus

« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2008, 11:45:41 am »

Wow Mark,  that's wonderful.  I'm glad that you listened to God.  God will bring people together when the time is right.  He brought Marty and I together after we had been through enough to appreciate what He gave us.   I love Marty and I hope that you and Shawn will be as happy as we are.

Charlene
Report Spam   Logged

God Bless you and I love you
jesusinmemsb
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2008, 11:51:03 am »

AWWW TY TY SIS IM SURE WE WILL BEAS YOU SAID ITS ALL HIS PERFECT TIMING THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH LOVE MARK & SHAWNE angel
Report Spam   Logged
cometsweep32

« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2008, 11:51:10 am »

I was married once because I became pregnant.  I decided to stay married as I had two children.  My marriage ended up in a divorce after only three years of marriage.  My marriage was not meant to be, there was no strong belief or relationship with God.  I dated many men after my divorce and it was always a disaster.  I ended up being physically abused in one of my relationships and was abusing alchohol and drugs at the time also.  I finally left the town I was living in to get away from the abuse.  I am now in new town with a whole new life.  I am dating a very wonderful Christian man that brought me back to the Lord.  We have been dating for five years now.  I do not ever want to be with anyone else.  I know that God had planned for me to be with this man.  Yes, marriage is in the plans for the very near future.  I am so blessed.

your sister in Christ,
Christie
Report Spam   Logged
jesusinmemsb
« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2008, 11:57:58 am »

HALLLULJAH!!! THANK YOU LORD.....AND THANKS SIS! FOR THE GREAT TESIMONY~!

GOD IS SOOOO GOOOOOOD~!
Report Spam   Logged
iluvdaphne

« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2008, 04:27:23 pm »

I have never had sex.
Report Spam   Logged
Wild069Man

« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2008, 05:41:27 am »

NOT ONLY IS CHARLENE MY WIFE, THE MOTHER OF MY CHILDREN, SHE IS ALSO MY BEST FRIEND.  THAT IS THE KEY TO ANY RELATIONSHIP, MAKE SURE YOU LIKE THEM AS WELL AS LOVE THEM.
Report Spam   Logged

For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God iseternal life in Jesus Christ our Lord...Romans 6:23

For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, that who so ever believe in him should not perish but have eternal life...John 3:16
BaldEagle4Christ

« Reply #10 on: August 01, 2008, 07:30:33 am »

Amen Brother Marty.
Report Spam   Logged

Repentance involves (Change),in your attitudes,your mind and in your action.

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: