Bookmark and Share

Christ In Pogo Fellowship Ministry

We all need the affirmation of others and thus our faith can be strengthened through the bonds of love, caring and fellowship that have developed through this ministry. Basic spiritual and human values are shared together and subsequent friendships develop. Thank You Father for our brothers and sisters!

*Insert Awesome Forum Name Here*
April 17, 2024, 09:41:39 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:   Welcome to the 'Christ In Pogo' Fellowship Ministry Message Boards!  Please feel free to add new topics.  The New Topic button is found on the top right of the page on each of the boards.  And please feel free to reply to the posts already made!  We love the fellowship and value your ideas and input. Guests may read almost all boards but must first register to be able to post. To join us, fill in the short form located on the website at www.christinpogo.com/contact.htm  Our goal is to spread the Word of Christ with love and understanding.  We hope you make 'Christ In Pogo' your home and we look forward to knowing each and every one of you. 
God Is Blessing Us!  Smiley

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

The dream has come true in my Life--The Power in the Name of Jesus

Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The dream has come true in my Life--The Power in the Name of Jesus  (Read 194 times)
Ljclaire

I Thessalonians 5:17 Pray without ceasing.

« on: June 06, 2008, 08:53:53 pm »

Hello everyone,

I am not sure how to begin. Tuesday night as we held our services in the prison Gods anointing fell and one of the inmates was slain in the spirit as Mary and I prayed for her. This is the first time for any of the inmates to be slain. The guards did not rush in when she fell and the spirit of the Lord was so heavy.  As I was praying for her I touched her forehead and said Peace and she went down.  I have been slain in the spirit but never before had someone I prayed for gone down.  As this happened it was like electricity in every cell in my hands and forearms was bursting through the room. I never felt the power of God on me so strong.I was not supposed to give the message that night, Brother Ray was.  When he went to grab his notes a wind in the sanctuary came up and blew his notes into the kitchen area.  Remember we are inside.  He went to retrieve the other pages and they flew off the stand.  I walked up and God anointed me to give this message of forgiveness and hatred. Wow, it was what the women needed to hear. 

We have invited one of the inmates to come up and lead the women in a few Spanish songs of praise.  They really do enjoy singing their own songs.  Brother Ray called Mary and I up to lay hands on the women and pray for each of their needs. As Mary and I were praying God showed Mary that the woman leading the songs was mocking him.  She asked her how she knew the songs.  She said that she had learned them as a youth but she was not serving the Lord in her life now.  Mary was given a word by the Lord to this woman that God will not be mocked and do not use the things of God unless you are sincere and worshipping him in your life. She warned her and God touched her and she began crying. From that moment on as she sang she had tears in her God touched these women.  We have never seen a service like this in all the 2 years we have been going in.  God is pouring out his spirit on all flesh.

This is all leading up to today.

Wednesday night I had a dream. I will share it with you as it is very important.  We were in a house I was not familiar with.  There was a cabinet in this kitchen.  All of a sudden the dishes in this kitchen cabinet started shaking.  Only in this one area.  My family and my sisters family was there.  I called them to come see.  We were all gathered at this cabinet next to a window, the moon was full out of the window, then all of a sudden lightning bolts began to erupt through the sky.  It was like how my arms felt when the power of the Lord was upon me.
Then from out of the heavens a rock flew and hit the window. It fell inside and a mist began to fill the house.
We were all in the living room sitting as it filled the room.  My husband and I were in this chair together.  All of a sudden the chair rose. And instantly we were lifted through space. I could look down and see the family looking up at us.  In my dream I thought this must be the rapture.  We were flying through space at unbelievable speed and my husband stood up.  He was off the chair as we were going yet he was right by the chair and was standing in water as if he were walking on it.  In this dream, remember this is a dream,  we were taken to a hospital and Jesus told us to walk through the corridors and lay hands on the sick and he would heal them. As I walked through the hospital many were healed while others refused Jesus.  Then I was awakened.

Now back to the real world.  I have a friend who has had a terrible operation, she has incurable cancer, she is excessively overweight and the wound has become infected.  They had to hospitalize her again.  We went to see her today.  She is a christian but she told us today she was at her wits end, even banging her head against a wall as the pain was so bad.  She had all but given up as the pain was so bad.  When we got there I held her and she cried.  As we were talking I felt led to share my dream with her.  As I did she began to tear up.  I told her that  I believe that God has anointed me to heal the sick.  I told her that Jesus is still healing people. I said do not put your faith in anything I do but believe that the name of Jesus has the power to raise the dead and heal us.
I asked her if she would like Jesus to heal her.  She cried and said yes.  I took a huge step of faith and layed my hands on her stomach.  As I said Jesus heal her as we call on your word and believe, she was slain in the spirit.  She was out of it for a long time.  Her fingers were moving on her left hand.  I was beyond myself watching this.
I am just a Christian who believes Gods word, not any super faith healer.  Her husband was laying on the bed with his eyes closed, My husband was watching her and saying I can see Gods hands healing all these parts in her. When she awoke, she looked like a different person.  She said that God was touchingher hand every time he healed something as if checking them off a list.  Shock was all over her.  She said screaming Jesus healed me.  This woman weighs close to 400 pounds, she jumped out  of the chair and started dancing, remember she has 137 stitches that were infected in her stomach. She was cut from her abdomen up to her breast plate. I held her and she fell again, to her knees speaking in tongues.  I placed my hand on her head and said peace and she was slain again.  She is laying on the floor in the hospital room. No nurses came in.  We are all praying for her now.  She woke up and asked if she was still in hospital room.  We said yes. And she raised up.  She got herself off the floor and began to do the jig again thanking God she was healed.  I held her again and began praying for her and she went out again. This time she fell on the bed.  A nurse came in to bring her her lunch.  She looked at us like we were crazy and left.  After she woke up this time we sat her back in her chair.  She was laughing where just a few minutes before she was in terrible pain.  She had to have help walking before this.  She was running in the room and could walk to bathroom with ease alone now. She ate for the first time in days and she was no longer nauseated.  We all began to sing praise songs to God.  She told the nurse I do not need the medicine anymore. I am healed Jesus healed me.  The nurse was named Teresa, and she was telling us how her Father was healed of Cancer because her mother believed.  She has also been diagnosed weith this same cancer that Shea has and the Doctors wanted to do tests in July.  Iasked her if she wanted jesus to heal her.  She said yes.  I laid hands on her also.  She was not slain, but I believe that we will get a positive report from her in the months to come.  Praise God.

The room was filled with the spirit of God.  It was so intense.  I am telling you all this because we do not have to be huge faith healers. What the Lord showed me today after this, in his still small voice was," Surrender your life to me, and I will show you great and mighty things".

I tell you come out of the world and separate yourselves from the evil things in this life.  Cling to Jesus, Live your life unto him.  Ask him to cleanse you and make you a vessel of honor.  He is no respector of persons and he will show you great and mighty things.

My hands are still very tingly after this and many hours have passed. When the anointing of the Lord is upon you and you give yourself to him he will use you for his glory.

As I close I pray this message gives you new hope, and a new love for your God.  Seek him and put the things of this world away, draw close to him and he will draw close to you.  God bless you.  Laurie
« Last Edit: June 06, 2008, 10:51:55 pm by Ljclaire » Report Spam   Logged

II Chronicles 7:14 If my people who are called by my name, shall humble themselves and pray, and seek my face, and TURN FROM THEIR WICKED WAYS; THEN  will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and heal their land.

Your sister in Christ,  Laurie

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

delurad

« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2008, 07:32:45 am »

Oh, my goodness, Laurie.  What an awesome display of God's wonder working power.  It is natural for us to be in awe of His mighty works.  We pray for it, but are surprised when it happens. How silly of us. I thank you for your ministry.  May God continue using your hands and words to reach the lost.  Bless you, Dee
Report Spam   Logged
Char4Jesus

« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2008, 08:43:41 am »

Wow Laurie,   God is using you in mighty ways.   Thank you for your dedication to Him.

Charlene
Report Spam   Logged

God Bless you and I love you
cometsweep32

« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2008, 08:54:45 am »

((((Laurie)))),

Wow!  What an awesome testimony of God's love and miracle working power.  God Bless you for the work that you do for the Lord.  I was in shock when I read this testimony.  What an awesome God we serve!

your sister in Christ,
Christie
Report Spam   Logged
tervana1

« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2008, 09:26:25 am »

Oh Laurie I am absolutely beside myself with joy!! I am almost speechless...you notice I said almost.  laugh I know you have been praying for your friend for a long time now and your faithfullness in not giving up has showered you both with a miracle. Laurie I cannot begin to imagine the way you are feeling having been given this gift from God for healing. You are so abundantly blessed!  Praise God for His miracles!

Proverbs 31:31..."Give her the reward she has earned and let her works bring her praise at the city gate."  

love,
terri
Report Spam   Logged

"HE PERFORMS WONDERS THAT CANNOT BE FATHOMED, MIRACLES THAT CANNOT BE NUMBERED" 
Job 9:10
CanuckLynn
Administrator

Where God is, love is!

« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2008, 09:45:47 am »

Praise God!  Thank-you for sharing Laurie! 

The Lord is looking for ordinary Christians through whom He can display His extraordinary nature. He wants to do mighty deeds that give witness to the reality of who He is in us.  Daniel 11:32 says, "But those who know their God will be strong and do great exploits."  God is raising up a people who will know Him intimately, who will be transformed to His image by beholding Him, and who will demonstrate mighty acts to manifest His power for the glory of His Name.

One of the things that the Lord wants to begin to manifest through the church is a people who are living by knowing God, guided by the Holy Spirit.  We will be the most shrewd and stable people, and the unbelievers around us will start saying, "How do you do this?  There's something different about you; what is it?  You're anchored and not tossed about.  There's a confidence about you."  And our answer will be, "I know Him." 

love,
Georgie
Report Spam   Logged

Life without God is like an unsharpened pencil- it has no point.

Hebrews 11:1 (NIV) Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.
Lona211

« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2008, 09:58:55 am »

Lauri what a awesome testomony, And see how wonderful it turns out and how blessed you both are by waiting upon the Lord to answer all prayers for your dear friend, Much more preciouse when we wait, sometimes it is long and sometimes God answeres soon. But it is always better and sweeter when it is in His timing. For He  holds the futhuer and knows when the timeing will be right. Prasie His Holly Name !! And when God heals He dose it complete and you will never have to pray for that same healing again. It is healed He never dose a half way job.Thank You Lord for the healing you did for Lauri's friend, We Praise You for it.
In Christs Love,
Sister in Christ Jesus,Leona
Report Spam   Logged

What You Are Is God's Gift to You And What You Become Is Your Gift To God. Leona
Ljclaire

« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2008, 11:00:17 am »

Our God is so worthy of praise-- I know that He has great and mighty miracles for all of his children.  He wants to find people that will yield their bodies as a living sacrifice for his glory.  __ I stand in awe of his remarkable glory.  The wonder of his love and the fullness of his power.  He has given it to us all, we just have to receive it.

Revival will break out as we all humble ourselves and seek his will to be done in our lives.  I know that he is the healer and I expected the healing through faith, its just that he does things in such a way that you have to sit back and watch in total awe.

I pray that God will continue to use this vessel for his honor and glory and that the sick will be healed and the many men and women that are lost in this world will come to know him through me living an obedient life through his son Jesus.

So many of us are living for him and doing his will. 

I thank you Jesus for loving us and hearing our prayers.  I thank you for the dreams and visions that cause us to be obedient.  Continue to share these dreams and visions with me Lord and I will continue to share them with your children that You may be glorified in all the Earth. In all things I give you praise. 
In Jesus name,
Amen

Report Spam   Logged

II Chronicles 7:14 If my people who are called by my name, shall humble themselves and pray, and seek my face, and TURN FROM THEIR WICKED WAYS; THEN  will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and heal their land.

birdiewoman1958

« Reply #8 on: June 07, 2008, 03:27:34 pm »

ooooo such an amazing testimony here. wow throws me off my chair, so great great to see you do your job for god o man amen amen  oooooo glory god is amazing!
Report Spam   Logged
marieann293

GOD BLESS ALL AND TO ALL THE GLORY

« Reply #9 on: June 07, 2008, 04:12:59 pm »

Amen wow is awesome what God can Do IN us  amen amen glory glory it feels so good when he shows us wander working power  prayer . amen thank you for sharing this ....  and to hear of Gods Blessing and miracles flow AMEN..
                                             Marge sis in Christ .
Report Spam   Logged
Ljclaire

« Reply #10 on: June 14, 2008, 09:29:29 am »

HI ALL, Shea is now out of the hos[pital and the staples have been removed. so far she has not had any more of the pain she was feeling come back to her.  She came to Church Wednesday night and gave a testimony of God  touching her.  Praise God.  We will see how this unfolds.  She even called me Tuesday night and wanted to come over for a visit.  We were headed out to the prison.  But she is getting up and around. Thank you Jesus.  You are an awesome God.
Report Spam   Logged

BaldEagle4Christ

« Reply #11 on: June 14, 2008, 01:24:39 pm »

Wow Laurie,
God sure has been doing mighty things with you and the whole Ministrie.
And now shea is out of the hospitlas.
Laurie you a truly blessing too every one.I pray that you all keep on striveing too bring others too christ and so on.
God sure has blessed every one you layed your hands on.
in Christ love,
Kenny
Report Spam   Logged

Repentance involves (Change),in your attitudes,your mind and in your action.

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: