Bookmark and Share

Christ In Pogo Fellowship Ministry

We all need the affirmation of others and thus our faith can be strengthened through the bonds of love, caring and fellowship that have developed through this ministry. Basic spiritual and human values are shared together and subsequent friendships develop. Thank You Father for our brothers and sisters!

*Insert Awesome Forum Name Here*
March 29, 2024, 07:26:06 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:   Welcome to the 'Christ In Pogo' Fellowship Ministry Message Boards!  Please feel free to add new topics.  The New Topic button is found on the top right of the page on each of the boards.  And please feel free to reply to the posts already made!  We love the fellowship and value your ideas and input. Guests may read almost all boards but must first register to be able to post. To join us, fill in the short form located on the website at www.christinpogo.com/contact.htm  Our goal is to spread the Word of Christ with love and understanding.  We hope you make 'Christ In Pogo' your home and we look forward to knowing each and every one of you. 
God Is Blessing Us!  Smiley

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

MY MIRACLE

Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MY MIRACLE  (Read 788 times)
Wild069Man

« on: May 02, 2008, 02:14:03 pm »

I have had so many miracles in my life I dont know where to begin.  I guess my first miracle was the night I met Andre and how he took a 14 year old run away in and raised him as his own.But my biggest miracle had to be when I over dosed on morphine 1 night (on purpose) and I tried to kill myself, God took that needle away from me in 1986 and I havent been back to it since.  But, I think my all time biggest and best miracle is how God has taken me back into his fold, even tho I have turned my back to Him so many times

Thank You Jesus for not giving up on me, even tho I gave up on myself  amen and Amen
Report Spam   Logged

For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God iseternal life in Jesus Christ our Lord...Romans 6:23

For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, that who so ever believe in him should not perish but have eternal life...John 3:16

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

WingzOfPrayerP
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2008, 03:21:07 pm »

Wow PTL Wild. What an awesome testimony!!!!!!! God has taken you a long way from where you were. Praise God for what He has done in your life and what He will do. Thank you so much for sharing this it has blessed me so much and brought tears to my eyes. I am so glad you are part of the family of God.

Your Sister In Christ,

Wingz
Report Spam   Logged
Lona211

« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2008, 05:44:02 pm »

Praise the Lord Wild for the mericles that God has brought into you life,O' thank you Jesus for saving Wild from  harm and death, That is just what you do for your children, you never let them stray very far from you.You bring them back into your fold, there to rejoyce with you for ever more.God Bless You Wild ! Jesus is with us at all times watching over us.
Your Sister In Christ,
Leona
Report Spam   Logged

What You Are Is God's Gift to You And What You Become Is Your Gift To God. Leona
tervana1

« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2008, 05:32:56 pm »

Well praise the Lord!  smitten  I imagine there is a lot more to your story, like all of us. My drug of choice was alcohol. I haven't had a drink in 18 years, thank you Jesus. And when that ice cold beer on the television commercials calls my name I immediatly think of Christ giving his life on the cross so that I can live free and pure in His sight. Thank God He wasn't done with you Marty. You touch more people than you realize. Here and everywhere else God leads you. I'm so grateful He saved us from the grasp of the enemy and sent His Holy Spirit to live on the inside of us. Praise be His Name!!

love,
terri

Report Spam   Logged

"HE PERFORMS WONDERS THAT CANNOT BE FATHOMED, MIRACLES THAT CANNOT BE NUMBERED" 
Job 9:10
birdiewoman1958

« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2008, 06:57:12 pm »

what a beautiful testimony here marty that is so wonderful that u gave up your habit and have a brand new high with god yes yes amen to god he is so great and it is great that to have a mighty wonderful friend in Jesus, he never forsaken u  amen
Report Spam   Logged
BaldEagle4Christ

« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2008, 07:27:04 pm »

Brother Marty,
That is a awesome testimonie,especially when you bought Andrea in the picture.Yes i know him from tv,he was a big oh Guy alright from wrestling,but i am glad he took you in and helped raised you.God sure has took care of you all the way here brother,and he is still moveing in your Life.
Who knows,he may have you leave here too go and preach the word of God in a church.
Hey i am excited too see what else he has for you.
God bless you brother,i hope and pray for those who are hooked on druggs and needles see this,because This Testimonie will give them some thing too think about and show them their is hope in the Lord,and so they can say no more too druggs and More too Jesus.
John 14:6 he is the way,the truth and the Life.
in Christ love,
Kenny
Report Spam   Logged

Repentance involves (Change),in your attitudes,your mind and in your action.
cometsweep32

« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2008, 11:36:51 am »

((((Marty))))smitten,

Wow!  What an awesome testimony brother.  I used to smoke marajuana and crack.  I also used to abuse alcohol.  I am so glad that I met a good Christian man that introduced me to the Lord.  I would not be here today if it had not been for my boyfriend reconnecting me with Jesus.  Jesus is the first love in both of our lives.  God Bless You Marty.

your sister in Christ,
Christie
Report Spam   Logged
CanuckLynn
Administrator

Where God is, love is!

« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2008, 09:26:51 am »

Marty!

I am so humbled each time I read of another miracle on these boards!  Our God is so loving that He never gives up on us, even when we have turned our backs on Him!  What an awesome testimony you have to share with others now too!  Praise God for yanking you away from that life and blessing you with one filled with the richness of His love! 

love,
Georgie
Report Spam   Logged

Life without God is like an unsharpened pencil- it has no point.

Hebrews 11:1 (NIV) Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.
Blainepyle88
Rep, Sgt. of Arms, & CEO.

« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2008, 11:26:00 pm »

Wow!  What an awesome testimony brother.

From your brother in Christ
Blaine
Report Spam   Logged

Blaine E Pyle, Jr
TABBYCATMELVIN

Remember God loves us all.

« Reply #9 on: June 14, 2008, 12:34:48 am »

AWESOME STORY MARTY. I COULDN'T HELP BUT CRY AT THE PAIN YOU MUST HAVE FELT. I'M SO GLAD THAT GOD DIDN'T GIVE UP ON YOU AND THAT YOU ARE NOW A PART OF MY LIFE. IT IS GREAT KNOWING YOU AND HAVING YOU IN MY LIFE. YOU HAVE BLESSED NOT ONLY ME BUT MY SON AS WELL. WE LOVE YOU BRO.

LOVE YOUR SISTER IN CHRIST, TABITHA
Report Spam   Logged

We all need to remember to lift each other up in prayer daily.  We also need to remember that there is no problem big or small that God can't take care off.  Wejust have to hand them over to him. 
Love from your sister in Christ, Tabitha
sweetoma53

« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2010, 08:41:28 am »

I am in the process of publishing my memior and i recieved a donation yesterday. I am with a publishing company and I have a wonderful lady who is helping me with the touch ups that need to be done. She has a book published already. Her book is called The Child Of Promise" By Debbi Midgit. What a wonderful lady she has an adoption ministry. I praise the lord for her helping me to make my dream come true by faith. At no charge.. Mine will be out soon and the name of mine will be "What Did I Do Wrong" Thank you for taking the time to read this...
God Bless You All
Eve
« Last Edit: December 04, 2010, 09:49:12 am by CanuckLynn » Report Spam   Logged
msleggs

« Reply #11 on: April 08, 2011, 05:38:51 pm »

I've had so many miracles in my life most are stated in my book "The Whisper of Truth", but here's just to name a few.  I've had auto accidents where I should have died (1) I was traveling about 65 mph on a country road when a log-truck pulled out in front of me causing me to surve, and I ended up down an embankment rolling my truck several times.  If it wasn't for the driver behind me no one would have known I was there. (2) I was traveling in the rain with my mother and children in the car when an 18-wheeler came to a sudden stop with no lights on his trailer causing me to go under neath his trailer.  Thank God no 1 n the car was hurt.  The Lord took me off my drug and alcohol addictions without going thru any rehab.  I was addicted to Cocaine and Liquior.
When I was 11 yrs old I had a concrete table fall on my right ankle and there were no broken bones, no damage to my foot. When I was 16 I was high on crystal THC and was playing frisbee outside when it looked like it landed on my 2 story apartment roof I went to get it and fell off the roof, landing 2 feet from the street.  I landed n a "Holly sticker bush".  I walked away with minor cuts and a broken leg.  There are more, my list can go on and on.  The best miracle of all is when my neighbor took me to her church and I began learning of Jesus and how He changed people's lives and I knew my life needed changing.  I PTL for changing my old life into a brand new one.  TY Jesus!!
Report Spam   Logged
CanuckLynn
Administrator

Where God is, love is!

« Reply #12 on: April 20, 2011, 09:35:29 am »

Praise the Lord Laura!!!

What an inspiring life of miracles!  It's easy to see that God wanted you to live to become the servant of His that you are today!
Thank-you so much for sharing them with us!

love,
Georgie
Report Spam   Logged

Life without God is like an unsharpened pencil- it has no point.

Hebrews 11:1 (NIV) Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: