Bookmark and Share

Christ In Pogo Fellowship Ministry

We all need the affirmation of others and thus our faith can be strengthened through the bonds of love, caring and fellowship that have developed through this ministry. Basic spiritual and human values are shared together and subsequent friendships develop. Thank You Father for our brothers and sisters!

*Insert Awesome Forum Name Here*
March 29, 2024, 12:45:26 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:   Welcome to the 'Christ In Pogo' Fellowship Ministry Message Boards!  Please feel free to add new topics.  The New Topic button is found on the top right of the page on each of the boards.  And please feel free to reply to the posts already made!  We love the fellowship and value your ideas and input. Guests may read almost all boards but must first register to be able to post. To join us, fill in the short form located on the website at www.christinpogo.com/contact.htm  Our goal is to spread the Word of Christ with love and understanding.  We hope you make 'Christ In Pogo' your home and we look forward to knowing each and every one of you. 
God Is Blessing Us!  Smiley

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Hi everyone!

Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hi everyone!  (Read 182 times)
Typcin

« on: May 07, 2008, 06:54:00 pm »

Hiya everybody and God Bless all. My name is Ruth, but I go by Ruthie. I just turned 22 on April 22nd. I am married with one daughter Abigail. Just wanted to say a quick hello to all my fellow Christian brothers and sisters. Look forward to getting to know you all. I've been a Christian my whole life. I was raised Catholic, but now attend a non-denominational church. I've had many struggles as most everyone has, and I'm sorry to say have fallen away from the Lord and lived many periods of my life without Him. However, I am pursing growth in Jesus Christ my Savior, and praise be to God I have started attending Church regularly again, and am in the midst of making life changes for the Glory of God.

Report Spam   Logged

Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called sons of God.
Matthew 5:9

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Lona211

« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2008, 07:41:22 pm »

Hi Ruth,
Praise the Lord, What a blessing it is to hear that you have come back to the Lord and are serving Him again. My name is Leona (Lona211) and I want to welcome you here to CIP and how wonderful that the Lord has led you here. You will love it here and meet many many  brothers and sisters in the Lord, who are of such  careing  folks   who Love and serve the Lord and many , many prayer  warroiers . check everthing out and learn more about us here and  I know you will Love it,It  has been a real blessing to me here with all Gods people.
Hope to get to see you more and know you more. In Christs Love Leona
Report Spam   Logged

What You Are Is God's Gift to You And What You Become Is Your Gift To God. Leona
WingzOfPrayerP
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2008, 08:02:17 pm »

Hi Ruth,
God bless you its nice to meet you. My name is Barbara and I love Jesus too. I look forward to getting to know you. The people here are awesome and truly love God. Hope you are blessed by them as much as I have been. GB Ruthie,

Your Sister In Christ,
Barbara
Report Spam   Logged
BaldEagle4Christ

« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2008, 06:56:02 am »

Good Morning Ruth,
My name is Kenny(kendaw374)
I am glad you found the Message Board here.God has Blessed many that come here and really detecated their Lives for Christ,This Ministires could not have been done with out him.
Since June of  2005 we have well over 1,700 members from Pogo, who heard sometthing About cip.
This is a Big family here and we all learn the great Things that God provides for us.
So Please take your time in Looking around,reading every thing,comming to prayer meeting.where we come and commune with God,and some fellow ship.Or add our names too your friend List in Pogo,and meet us there,we Love too have you Join with us.

And ty for telling alittle about your back ground and sounds Like your haveing a blessed Life.And praise God you came back too the Lord!It is not the same with out him.Infact i think it is scary when we step away from the Lord.

May God bless you Greatly.Hope too meet soon Ruth.
God is blessing all of us.And he is blessing you.

Love Brother in Christ,
Kenny

Report Spam   Logged

Repentance involves (Change),in your attitudes,your mind and in your action.
cometsweep32

« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2008, 06:56:32 am »

Hi Ruthie,

Welcome to CIP.  My name is Christie.  I just know that you will be blessed for being a part of the CIP family.  I have grown so much since I have been a member here.  I look forward to meeting you and seeing you in prayer.  God Bless You.

your new sister in Christ,
Christie
Report Spam   Logged
CanuckLynn
Administrator

Where God is, love is!

« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2008, 08:30:15 am »

Hey Ruthie!  Smiley  I'm so glad you've found your way here!  I hope that you'll be able to learn and grow in your relationship with God just as the rest of us are, and of course have fun too!  Isn't it fun to be a mommy?  Y'know, because of your life, your sweet Abigail will be taught about God and grow up a Christian too!!  She's lucky to have you and so are we! 

Your Sis,
love,
Georgie
Report Spam   Logged

Life without God is like an unsharpened pencil- it has no point.

Hebrews 11:1 (NIV) Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: